Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Astral Dream Atlantis Thread

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,322 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:42 AM

Holy crap look what I found!!!!

Anvil why must you stir this stuff up. :)  ?

notice how the hollow earth map has some resembelences to atlantice.

http://www.phfawcett...g/byrddiary.htm

----By the way I'm not saying any if this is true.... It's just adding up funny from that dream I had that's all.

Edited by Seeker79, 11 March 2012 - 05:06 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

That's really interesting about your fam connections Seeker. Perhaps Admiral Byrd is your guide for this. Your dream and Minera's dream both describe something loosely familiar to me.

I have had dreams/scenes where I am underwater, the greeny luminous water and I know I am passing through from one place to another, like an under water/cave portal/network. In these dreams I am fighting to hold onto my breath until I can't anymore, but when i think I'm going to drown, I don't go blank. I find i am able to breath under water.

Erm, last night was crazy long for dreaming, jumping from dream to dream, multi dimensional event to event.  I'm struggling to piece together anything relevant for Atlantis as i hoped there would be.

The link there about the hollow earth. I have read this material before and i think it is interesting. I'm wondering if the crystal caves are connected to it as in an actual underground level you can project too which is nothing but white crystal realm inside. It's very healing and peacful and you see light beings there sometimes just rejuvenating there. On the Agharta stuff, well Agharta is also known by some to have the dimensional realm known as Avalon. People talk about how they exist on a different dimension.

Glastonbury, Britain

Known for centuries as Avalon, Glastonbury is legended to have an entrance to Annwn, the British/Welsh name for the
Underworld.
here

I had a long astral dream to the caves there, where i saw it in different time periods. In the here and now overlayed as back then. There was a route we walked along guided by a priest/monk looking being to get to the mouth of the cave way in. Which is not inland but by the sea on the coast, cornwall. Some people were walking along the route leading horses which were carrying things from an older time...these people were dressed in older day robes and able to interact with us, the cave was huge and dark.  When we were in the cave we were put through our paces with energy work because it needed clearing but a lot of things were learned in that environment, because the density was where you could really feel the energy manifest and could move so fast, jump so high and flip off the walls etc lol.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#18    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,322 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

The description of the city in that diary blows me away. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything out of the Atlantis thing. Byrd has always sort of been a hero of mine but I never read that lost diary until just today. I did not even know there was such a thing.., it was my mother that told me about his connection with the hollow earth stuff, crazy.

I

Edited by Seeker79, 11 March 2012 - 08:11 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#19    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,859 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

No dreams that I can remember at all from last night, but I read through some of my old journals after reading some of the recent posts here because I remembered a few things sort of related. They are from a couple of years ago though.

One dream that I had involved me "visiting" someone. I had to leave and didn't want to, it was heartbreaking. I had to leave through some portal in a lake, I remember I wasn't able to until I calmed myself down though. I had a teacher with me as well, who was making sure that I got through okay.  I went into the water head first and was in a tunnel filled with images of my "life" some were familiar and some were not. (Though they all made sense and I could remember them all at the time) I had to wait until the right image came up so I could get back home.

Another dream involved me driving on the highway at first (this is a regular theme for my dreams) It's night and I'm lost and wind up in this small town. It has a strange (bad) feeling to it though. There is snow, but it's seems fake, more like a flour texture and taste. I'm sure there is some kind of guide with me, a man. He has a very calming and wise energy. For some reason I can't leave right now though, I have no choice to stay. (like a magnet, I remember thinking) I'm on the phone with a woman and she asks me if there are men wearing green robes with golden hair. There are, and she tells me to be vary wary of them.
The man, starts building a fire and throws pine needles on the fire, saying something about keeping dark or negativity away.
(I don't know about that one, but the men in robes thing struck a note)

The last one started with me driving on the highway as well, but I ended up in a different little town. There was this beautiful waterfall that shimmered and sparkled, and the trees in this town all had beautiful pools of the same shimmery water nestled in the bases of the tress, in the roots.

#20    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,322 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Well another fighting dream last night. Must be because my knee is getting better and I'm trying to get back into shape.

Nothing special it was an episode straight out if the show super natural. I watched about 8 episodes of it a while back, while I was recovering from surgery. Basically me and a brother character were locked into a battle with the demon Lilith. We were waiting for her to show up, but she has the ability to posses most anyone. We have to continually fight different people as she continually shifts bodies. We also have to limit our use of violence to not harm the actual people. Pretty frustrating. But I soon learn the value of zip ties, and I was just using them for something two days ago. They are great for restraining people. I think I learned it from a jet lee movie.

Even though it was a battle with a powerful demon, I enjoyed myself emensly. Lots of action. It's like getting to participate in movies. Im not lucid persay but I do have a sense of being entertained.

Nothing atlantic related I'm afraid. These "movie" dreams are pretty common for me. I rarely even blog them anymore.

Edited by Seeker79, 11 March 2012 - 03:21 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#21    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

wow everyones dreams are so amazing! last night was dreamless for me, as far as i can remember but maybe ill jog through my journal and with the descriptions here ill have a successful night! great job you guys i truly wish i could  be so lucky and talented as all of you. again...great dreams!1 pleaae keep posting i enjoy hearing about them emensly

#22    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

Had a dream a couple nights ago which I guess I'll share. I don't remember much of it, but I know I've had the same dream before. At lot of my more "complex" dreams I've had more than once. Another interesting thing is that I have different dreams in the same setting. When I wake up, I recognize that I was in that same place in a different dream (with a different plot).

In the dream I was travelling somewhere, I don't know where. But I was travelling in a hilly forested area. And I think at one point I was on a wooden bridge. But that's all I can remember. Next the dream shifted into a circular skyscraper, with other skyscrapers visible through these huge glass panels which made up the entire outside wall. For some reason I assumed it was an airport, even though that's impossible. On the inside it looked like an airport, with a lot of seats by this type of terminal thing. In the building I think I heard some sort of rumbling, and I had the uncanny feeling that something was going to get met. I get kept walking around nervously waiting for it to come, but it never did. And then I woke up.

That was 2 nights ago, I also remembered a dream I had last night.

It was also a recurring dream. I was in underground area, and I was trying to find my way out. After climbing up this long ladder, I was in the "front office" area of this building/underground complex. I think this guy was like "we got new equipment" (as I was in this place in a past dream) Then Donald Trump walked in (he was also present in the past dream) and he wanted to try out the new equipment. Then I turned into "the reporter" and I was to document his experience with this machine. The machine was some sort of tank/robot, where you strapped yourself into the machine and then you controlled it's movements. I don't think it was humanoid though. He drove it around this track. The track was in a desert-sandy area (for some reason I always remember the setting of my dreams). Then it was my turn to try it, and I did. With every once of my strength, I drove it around the track. I immediately woke up after driving it around the track.  

I don't think this has anything to do with Atlantis, but whatever.

Edited by human_eraser, 11 March 2012 - 11:55 PM.

#23    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

Quick run through.

-Seeker check out Atlantis and Lilith, some mythos suggest she was there during Atlantean times. So interesting.
-Sarah and Vicshous, not to worry, dreamless nights aren't really dreamless, sometimes it is lack of recall, sometimes for another reason.
-human_eraser, sure it wasn't a space ship ? lol

No relevant dreams for me, I had dreams tho, more to do with fighting my way out with a small group from a big brother 'game' that a group of people had no idea they were in, or living in an containment for others entertainment. Yeah very funny indeed.  :unsure:

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#24    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

I had a strange dream a couple of nights ago when I tried to dream about Atlantis, I didn't think it was really relevant so I didn't post. I shared it with Seeker, he suggest I join the thread which I was already planning to do so I decided I'll share my first attempt.

It began in the dark, at night... I could see fires and huts around us like a settling camp of some sort. I was in a crowd of people, they looked like warriors they had on some kind of armor and weapons. I could hear them talking about me. (Some how I knew it was me they were referring to.) It was a leader or someone who was giving out orders, the voice said "She will be here tonight, she said she would be back to kill her. She will be wearing black, yellow, and red. Find her." I could see myself... I was wearing only red, a very long flowing blood-red riding hood type of cloak. I was moving trough the crowd unnoticed, sliding between huge men. Then I see the girl, she was very pale with dark hair, her robes were a very light blue.(She maybe a princess or priestess, something special not sure what.)She was standing by the fire and I came up behind her and I bit her neck. I killed her, then I laid her down very slowly. I remember how pale and beautiful she was, I could see the tears in her eyes. She just laid there still, her hands stood out to me, how fragile and lifeless they were... her fingers slightly curled in-ward. Then I just turned around and walked away, disappeared  back into the crowd.

I thought it was funny I was trying to dream Atlantis and I dreamed myself as a red riding hood vampire .  :lol:

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#25    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,859 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

I remembered 2 pretty vivid dreams last night, one I know isn't related so I won't post it in this thread, but this one that I'm going to post got me wondering.  

I'm in a forested area? There are a lot of trees, it's very green around me. Warm, but everything is wet and damp, I think with dew.  "It's just past dawn now" I remember thinking.

I'm sitting on a big rock on the ground, and there is another person there across from me on anther rock. We were talking about something, I feel calm but I think what we were talking about was upsetting because he seems very sympathetic and like he's trying to reassure me of something.

I look at my arms, there are tattoos on them but I can only focus on one. It's like my eyes are blurred with tears (though I don't feel upset, just calmness, neutral) The tattoo is on the inside of my left wrist.  It's a triangle with an eye inside of it. There is a wavy line at the bottom of the triangle, and the eye is closer to the top of it.

I'm focused on the eye the most. The rest of the tattoo, esp the triangle part is faded, almost to not being there at all, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

I took a picture of my 4 am sketch of the tattoo from my dream journal but I don't think I can post it here because there is no link for it. I can email it though if anyone wants to see it.

#26    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

Had a dream last night that was very vivid. One I couldn't forget if I tried. More often than not I have to concentrate just to recall and this dream was the exact opposit.

So the dream itself was in this time and family related issues I have and am goin through etc. and was in a familiar place for me. But the place was different. Looked different felt different and had diff people living there. Some people I knew and were very close to others I have no idea who they are and one girl in spacific that felt eerily familiar to me yet I've never met her on my life

And this is te weird part. As soon as I saw her, I had de ja vu in my dream. Of the girl and what she was doing/wearing. She was able to wear a real and glass vodka bottle as a sleeveless shirt. I remember thinking how cool and what a great body she had to be able to wear it. It was obviously a large bottle, but real deffinately.

The déjà vu was because I remembered when I saw her as a bartender wearing the shirt and envying it. Maybe that is why she felt familiar I may have dreamed of her before but not recalled. Anyways, she used water to "flush" her torso out of her "vodka bottle" shirt. I saw this happen. I remember seeing her slim waist and almost serpent/mermaid like body get out of the shirt. It was cool. I was talking to the person next to me about it, saying how cool I thought it was how I couldn't believe how she could fit in it and wear it at all. Admiring it really, and at that point she looked over at me and acknowledges me kind of. That's all that I thought was relevant to anything Atlantis related. The rest of my dream was just personal problems manifested in my dream. Stuff I'm consciously aware of that my subconscious is projecting while I'm asleep.

So that's it. The mermaid-like déjà vu-ish chick with the vodka bottle as a shirt dream. It was really cool and I'm awake and still jealous lol

#27    VicshousLove

VicshousLove

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

View Postsarah_444, on 13 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

I remembered 2 pretty vivid dreams last night, one I know isn't related so I won't post it in this thread, but this one that I'm going to post got me wondering.  

I'm in a forested area? There are a lot of trees, it's very green around me. Warm, but everything is wet and damp, I think with dew.  "It's just past dawn now" I remember thinking.

I'm sitting on a big rock on the ground, and there is another person there across from me on anther rock. We were talking about something, I feel calm but I think what we were talking about was upsetting because he seems very sympathetic and like he's trying to reassure me of something.

I look at my arms, there are tattoos on them but I can only focus on one. It's like my eyes are blurred with tears (though I don't feel upset, just calmness, neutral) The tattoo is on the inside of my left wrist.  It's a triangle with an eye inside of it. There is a wavy line at the bottom of the triangle, and the eye is closer to the top of it.

I'm focused on the eye the most. The rest of the tattoo, esp the triangle part is faded, almost to not being there at all, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

I took a picture of my 4 am sketch of the tattoo from my dream journal but I don't think I can post it here because there is no link for it. I can email it though if anyone wants to see it.

Sarah your tattoo sounds like the eye of Horus or the symbol on the dollar bill, not sure if that's helpful, but it sounds like you're describing a tattoo of the eye of Horus to a "T" . One I want to get still myself. ( I have plenty other tattoos) anyways, again cool dreams guys.

#28    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,859 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostVicshousLove, on 14 March 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Sarah your tattoo sounds like the eye of Horus or the symbol on the dollar bill, not sure if that's helpful, but it sounds like you're describing a tattoo of the eye of Horus to a "T" . One I want to get still myself. ( I have plenty other tattoos) anyways, again cool dreams guys.
A friend, on UM sent me a link this morning about the Eye of Providence..which i think is the one on the American bill? It looked more similar to that than the Eye of Horus..but it was slightly different as there was a wavy squiggly line at the bottom (inside) of the triangle. Its pretty strange for me to dream something like that up..and i havent had much time with the computer today to look more into it yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Edited by sarah_444, 14 March 2012 - 03:44 AM.

#29    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,322 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

From my journal.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally managed to project without vibrations, and not being so deep in concousness. I have heard of others doing it this way, but to be honest I was skeptical. After laying down to mediated I started to hear a voice in a diffrent language again. This time it was a woman. She was trying to tell me something, buy once again I could not understand her. I finally got her to leave me alone. Then back to the business of getting to vibrations. During the process I kept seeing this landscape. A frozen landscape. I kept trying to wipe it away so that I could keep my mind clear for vibration, but it kept comeing back. Then that's when I did it. I stoped trying to wipe it away and I just steped into it. Then I was there. Standing on this massive ice field with mountains in the distance. There is a wind blowing around wisps of ice forming streaming patterns on the ice, and there is very dim light. I look behind me expecting to see a portal or something that got me here. Nothing. I'm still a little shocked that I got here with no vibrations or exit. I just steped into an image. I think others call this phasing.

But why am I in an ice field. I was just about to call out to that angle that carrys me places, when I saw a figure comeing toword me through the wisps of ice. As it got closer I felt a twinge of anxiety surface and I let it glide off me as I relaxed myself. Finally the figure was close enough to see it was a man in a naval uniform. It was him. One of my Heros. Admiral Richard Byrd. My mothers maiden name Is Byrd, I beleive he his my grandfathers uncle. Anvil had suggested he might be a guide. I guess so here he is. I look at him and he looks so much like my father. As a child I looked identical to the admiral as a child. I remember my mother showing me this book. "the byrds of Virgina", I was angry ( I was 6 years old) that someone put a picture of me in that book with a dress on. ( some sort of fancy clothing).

Any way it's strange because he looks a lot like my father and I look a lot like both, but I'm a related to him through my mothers side. Any he then turns and starts walking. He dosnt say anything. I follow him a bit. I'm noticiceing the beautiful frozen landscape. I'm sorta glad that I'm here in spirit only, it looks very very cold. Arctic or Antarctic I can't tell which. Byrd was a famous explorer of both. Though for some reason have a strong feeling it's the Antarctic. Byrd spent six months alone in the Antarctic and it nearly drove him mad. No wonder he is connected to this Place. Soon Byrd stops. He turns to me and looks down. There is so much I want to ask him, but I know getting side tracked will break my trance. I also look down, and I know what he means. I can't explain what I did next. I sort of phased myself halfway out. This allowed me to sink into the ice. I basically floated through the ice straight down. Everything went white, but I sort of adjusted my awareness to compensate so I could see. Evenchually I reached the ground below. It was like being in an ice cube but a fairly clear one. I could see the ground. There were also vauge parts of walls and the bases for structures. It was like a city that had been hit by a massive tornado and the buildings were ripped right out of the ground then flooded then flash frozen. and not a trace of them were left. No debri. Nothing. Just peices of foundations and holes.

After wondering around this place for a while still trying to understand anything. I see a toy wedged in a crack. I could tell it was toy. It was almost like a stuffed animal. It looked like some sort of flying machine or airplane sort of mixed with a totum pole. I reached down to pick it up, as I do it stays there but an etherial version of it stays in my hand. I inspect it a little more. That's it. I start to fade back to my body.

Atlantis? Mabey. But there is a lost civilization underneath the Ice in the Antarctic. I'm sure of it. Quite amazing, and very very fun. I hope that is not the last time I see Byrd. He has been my hero since I was a child, and looking him up the other day, I discovered that I am a descendant of Pocahontas and Jhon Rolfe on my mothers side. That's two amazing things he has shown me in one week.

Bruce Lee-

#30    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

http://www.ufodigest...antarctica.html

Interesting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users