Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

proof hellboy exists?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#76    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

Oh my god.

I enjoyed watching spiderman the other day. Can someone find me some proof of his existence please. I can't be bothered myself.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#77    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

I believe in Thor,Ironman.Batman, And the Flash too. If Hellboy is real so are they.

#78    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 October 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

Yeap, literally turned to the side of the angels courtesy of a loving adoptive father.
So far on the side of angels in fact that his blood has caused flowers to grow when spilt on consecrated ground, church bells don't cause him pain, holy water doesn't burn etc.
In the film the Crucifix burnt him because he wasn't "himself", in the comics he carries those prayer beads and they don't cause him any pain.

WOW well since he found him when he was still a child I guess it would be possible for the adoptive father to do that, although in the movie Hellboy 2 that angel that took the spear out of his chest said that he would bring great pain to the world.  I should buy some Hellboy  comics, although Im more of a DeadPool fan.  I got loads of his comics :tu: :yes: :yes:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#79    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:20 AM

Maybe whomever thinks they've seen this picture should email Mike Mignola? From what I've read, he probably still has the concept drawings from when he was coming up with what Hellboy should look like. Maybe it was a concept sketch or such that was seen somewhere??

What I've wondering, the real Unknown Mystery, is how Hellboy gets his jacket on with that giant glove being bigger then the sleeve??

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#80    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,756 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 02 October 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

WOW well since he found him when he was still a child I guess it would be possible for the adoptive father to do that, although in the movie Hellboy 2 that angel that took the spear out of his chest said that he would bring great pain to the world.  I should buy some Hellboy  comics, although Im more of a DeadPool fan.  I got loads of his comics :tu: :yes: :yes:
Loving Wade in Uncanny X-Force, it'll be a sad day when they change the roster in December...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#81    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 October 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

Loving Wade in Uncanny X-Force, it'll be a sad day when they change the roster in December...

I gave reading comics a go about a year back, never really had any comic books shops near me growing up, so I was a bit late to it. X-Force was the first comic I ever really read. Was pretty cool, awesome art and had a mature storyline. Except I felt it was getting a bit boring when Cable and the different gods came into it. Bit too dramatic for my liking haha.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#82    D.Winter

D.Winter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

*FACEPALM* Is this guy serious?

#83    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 October 2012 - 05:25 AM, said:

Yeah it will I also bought a couple of Hellboy Comics along with my others. Back on my old forum they had a comic book and graphic novel catagory. I loved that forum until they did a total rehaul of the site and lost my account. I miss those days

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#84    Crazydad72

Crazydad72

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

I would love it if there was some super natural hero out there helping humanity, but looking at the world the way it is today there isnt and if there is it/she/he/ or whatever it is really slacking.

#85    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Okay, so mahindu, I would like to know what makes you believe Hellboy is real. Did you see him in real life? Did someone tell you they saw him? Did you read something? If possible, please post a source link or anything of use.

Alrighty, then. Let's see where this gets us.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#86    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostCrazydad72, on 03 October 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

I would love it if there was some super natural hero out there helping humanity, but looking at the world the way it is today there isnt and if there is it/she/he/ or whatever it is really slacking.

Would he/she/it be slacking I mean nobody can be everywhere all the time. There's a lot of crime in the world

#87    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Its a comic I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but its a F@#KING COMIC mind you the films are good. :w00t:

#88    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

Is this serious?

If you guys find proof of the X-men let me know.

#89    Biff Wellington

Biff Wellington

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

for the record, this is a pretty rediculous topic

#90    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 03 October 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

What I've wondering, the real Unknown Mystery, is how Hellboy gets his jacket on with that giant glove being bigger then the sleeve??

Stretch gaberdine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users