Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

To all Magic(k) people...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    triple trouble

triple trouble

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

• IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM, SHOW OFF!

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:11 PM

Ok, then, if you know any 'spells' i would like to know them please! (can some one contact the person that was going on about the spell to make it rain and the 'witches ladder. I just want to see if it works. if you know any that have worked for you, please tell me!

[COLOR=red]aliens are really taking over...what bout Bush? hmmm.....[COLOR=red]

#2    Me_Again

Me_Again

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

• She don't blush 'cause she's so damned free
    When she makin' love it's like surgery
    -Prince, 'I Love U In Me'

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:13 AM

I have an interesting story about spells. I did this spell to find my soul mate.
You need a crystal that is two together (joining crystals). Rose oil and you chant this, while making a heart with the rose oil on the crystal (s).
Separate stones joined as one, find my mate by moon and sun. And join us lovingly together, so that we may be one forever. Hmmmm still wondering if the spell worked> The night I did the spell, I ran into my guy who I had'nt seen in 2 years, well we've been together since that night. We've known each other since high school, anyway sometimes I question this because we met at the bar and I have the feeling that for the sacred to happen, you should be in a sacred space. But then again whos to say whats sacred.

Yellow Smiley offers me X
Like he's drinkiní 7-Up
I would rather drink 6 razor blades
Razor blades from a paper cup
He can't understand, I say 2 tough
It's just that I've seen the future and, boy, it's rough
-Prince, 'The Future'

#3    The Raven

The Raven

Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:52 PM

Sure, I beleive it's all real. Just my two cents, but you might want to consider LEARNING before attempting anything. When I used to study it I heard that so many times, and if you think about it, being educated in any field is better than being the idiot that attempts things beyond his control and gets himself hurt.  wink2.gif  

Baron Wormser said:

What brought me to the woods was the longing to be with words in an undistracted place. 'Woods' and 'words' were almost identical.

Wayfarer - A Journey in Thought and Creation

#4    SerenitysRiver

SerenitysRiver

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

• Lady Serenity of Moe, Goddess of Mongeese.
    Reflections are merely what we see in ourselves.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:31 PM

I don't think Magick is something to just try to see if it works. My friends and I got our hands on a rain spell (make rain start/stop) and. . . .  well, our town had the wierdest weather after a while. . . . . and it was JUST in our town. . . . . I'm not saying I think we caused it, but it's not something we want to try out again.

This is the best site for Spells and Rituals I've found online.Lady Of the Earth

I hope it helps. Definitely do some reading BEFORE you cast, though, and understand that there are consequences for all actions you take.

May the Goddess grant you luck!

Posted Image
"Just remember: Guns don't kill people; puppies kill people."-Fluffybunny
"Honors students are still evil human beings.... they're just better at it." - my teacher
"We do lots of interesting things in the locker room.... that sounded differently than it came out...." -Greg

#5    Liutas

Liutas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:50 PM

I have the feeling that for the sacred to happen, you should be in a sacred space. But then again whos to say whats sacred.

But all space is sacred. For even one spot to be considered sacred, everywhere *must* be sacred at some level. original.gif

#6    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:03 PM

*chuckles @ Liutas*

As for what this thread was started for....  rolleyes.gif

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#7    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:31 PM

www.magicthegathering.com

theres your magic tongue.gif

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#8    VampChilde18

VampChilde18

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I give you CORN........... so much corn I do give.

Posted 11 July 2004 - 11:25 PM

Really from what I've found, you have to truely believe that magick is real for it to truely work.  If you don't believe then you are not putting your heart soul and energy into the spell to the amount that is required.  Also you must really question deep down as to why you are doing something.  The wrong purposes can turn out badly for you.  Ever heard of the threefold law.  It works in more ways than just magick.  What goes around comes around.  It is not magick that is evil it is the intention of the person working the magick.  Before you do anything I suggest that you do some real soul searching.  Goddess bless you.

Remember people, skepticism is the better part of valor. or something.

THE SUPREME GIVER OF CORN to the DARK LORDS OF NON-BELIEVING UPPITY ANNOYINGNESS!!!

#9    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,802 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:37 PM

My brother does not believe in magic, and no matter how many spells I use on him that work he will never believe.  Magic is all around you if you don't see it you never will.  Good Luck with your quest.  

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users