Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How to pray.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:19 AM

Sounds lovely Darkwind. original.gif

#17    Gabriel

Gabriel

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:51 PM

When i talk to the big man, i tell him everything. i tell him im scared, i tell him what i worrie about, I tell him what i enjoyed most out of my day. And since he saw me /heard me to some things wrong i tell him all about that too. i just pour my heart out, but i figuar he probaly knows what im going to say anyways so, sometimes i sit there with him in selience. sometime i say"Stay with me, Lord, for it is necessary to have You present so that I do not forget You. You know how easily I abandon You. Stay with me, Lord, because I am weak and I need Your
strength, that I may not fall so often. Stay with me tonight, Jesus, in life with all its dangers, I need You." most of thas St. Pio's prayer plus i add a fue other things.

#18    101

PA's Girl

• 4,992 posts

• One half of the perenially, perpetually, purpotratedly, proudly, perfectly, placidly, pleasantly, purposely, presently promised couple to be on UM.

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(Gabriel @ May 23 2005, 05:51 PM)
When i talk to the big man, i tell him everything. i tell him im scared, i tell him what i worrie about, I tell him what i enjoyed most out of my day. And since he saw me /heard me to some things wrong i tell him all about that too. i just pour my heart out, but i figuar he probaly knows what im going to say anyways so, sometimes i sit there with him in selience. sometime i say"Stay with me, Lord, for it is necessary to have You present so that I do not forget You. You know how easily I abandon You. Stay with me, Lord, because I am weak and I need Your
strength, that I may not fall so often. Stay with me tonight, Jesus, in life with all its dangers, I need You." most of thas St. Pio's prayer plus i add a fue other things.

View Post

That is beautiful. We are all weak in the flesh so we all need his strength. I must say I really liked that prayer. I pray very similiar.  thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

Just remember, you can do anything (that is physically possible) that you set your mind to.  All you have to do is believe in yourself.- Mako

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users