Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

CakeOrDeath

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart. After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts. I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

Wow, what you have done is awesome! Sorry I can't help.!

Are the toothpicks under glass when you do this? If not it's your breath that moved them. See if you can move them when they're covered.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

I have tried this on a couple of different surfaces, and I "move" them horizontally, side to side, not away from me. I sit about 3 feet from the surface. I'm not here to "prove" that I am doing this, I am just asking others who probably have more experience, how I can improve my technique.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

I have tried this on a couple of different surfaces, and I "move" them horizontally, side to side, not away from me. I sit about 3 feet from the surface. I'm not here to "prove" that I am doing this, I am just asking others who probably have more experience, how I can improve my technique.

You are going to get some aweful responses on line Cake.. I just have to say, ignore those that don't help.

I have nothing to offer though. Good luck.

• Like 1

I am not involved with this particular kind of effort but I can suggest that what others do would only be marginally helpful.

Confidence is something you create for your self by imagining a way for something to happen.

Best Wishes!!

John

I'd suggest eliminating the mediation. Emptying your mind is dangerous because it leaves you open to attack. If you have the ability, locate its source and work to find a trigger that improves the ability without the need for conscious thought. Most abilities are at their peak when they are felt and embraced no an empathic/emotional level, rather than sought out.

Edited by ILRNouda

I haven't considered filming yet, as my results haven not been consistent and I feel like adding another element to the mix may take my mind off the task, plus I'm not really out to "show off" just mostly trying to improve myself.

I will try to go at it without meditation, it just that one of my mentors suggested the best way to focus energy is on a single point. He would have me medidate on a red tack in a white wall. But I am willing to try different approaches.

I haven't considered filming yet, as my results haven not been consistent and I feel like adding another element to the mix may take my mind off the task, plus I'm not really out to "show off" just mostly trying to improve myself.

I will try to go at it without meditation, it just that one of my mentors suggested the best way to focus energy is on a single point. He would have me medidate on a red tack in a white wall. But I am willing to try different approaches.

Well you do realise, if it's true what you're saying you could be famous

I mean

A telekinetic....

Science fiction comes to life man :clap:

Ya, I'm pretty sure they would tie me up beat me like a horse and call me nana.

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart. After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts. I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

Congratulations your experiment! It's a great feeling when you prove something to yourself after so much perseverance.

Like the other poster said I don't think it's wise to "empty" yourself to let something in through meditation since it can be done just by expanding conscious concentration after being relaxed..unless you're trying to be a medium too.

You can put the toothpicks under glass, which makes doing it harder but it does prove no outside contact. Not for others but for yourself, it increases your confidence. Those anniversary glass covered clocks come in handy for this.

Moving your hands can help increase the effect and the control if your concentrating from them and feel the energy passing from them. It's easier to do it through them since you just feel as though you are extending their force and the hands are naturally used for moving things. Also it is easier at first if you have a little metal and water under the glass too, it makes the atmosphere within more receptive some how. Also if your inhale as you move the energy field it grows stronger and more controllable. Once you see what works for you go from there to make the effects more amazing if you wish to video or if show off to someone. You probably will do that once you get enough successful practices and feel its really under control.

Be prepared for way more than you bargained for if you take it to strangers though. You'll get all kinds of negative comments like you're possessed, an evil sorcerer, or just a trickster magician. Even the people who don't believe in things that way and have open minds never look at you the same!

Ya, I'm pretty sure they would tie me up beat me like a horse and call me nana.

Don't count on it. There was a guy in the 70's that claimed these abilities and suckers still buy his books and book him on television despite the fact that he has be shown to be a fraud many many times over. So if you can really do this get rich off of it. If you made more than enough to live off of you could use the rest to help others less fortunate than yoursel. If you're full of crap you will now use the "I'm not trying to get famous just improve myself" line.
  • Like 1

Don't count on it. There was a guy in the 70's that claimed these abilities and suckers still buy his books and book him on television despite the fact that he has be shown to be a fraud many many times over. So if you can really do this get rich off of it. If you made more than enough to live off of you could use the rest to help others less fortunate than yoursel. If you're full of crap you will now use the "I'm not trying to get famous just improve myself" line.

The successful experiementers know better. If your getting publicity and money you won't have time to go further into other things more fascinating and probably lose the mind set that enables you to do it. I would think most of the people who have the real ability are also the type to be seeking deeper wealth than fame and riches can offer. Keep that in mind when you see the fakers with book prtomotions.

It's about looking at your intention.

Why do you really want to move the toothpick?

To be famous?

To feel powerful?

Are you trying to move the toothpick because you are afraid and want power?

Have you considered what you will do if you able to move objects with telekenesis.

Are you ready for the responsibility?

There are plenty of factors in play here which need to be looked at.

Again, your location is very important to practising things like this. I'm sure like shown in China, people moving things with their minds, this is easily possible in a place where the minds of people are open to it, the intention is pure, in the west however. peoples minds are closed off and the impact of this happening, along with the required energy not being present in abundance will limit what is possible.

• Like 1

Do you realize the gigantic affect evidence of these abilities would have on the world? It would literally be bigger then the discovery of fire, the wheel, DNA, Newton's laws of motion, modern physics, evolution, the light bulb, the car, the airplane, and so on, combined. It would change the history of mankind as we know it. We would have to scrap physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, etc. Everything that we know about how the universe works would have to be thrown out.

I'm being as serious as can be. So many people come on here with claims like yours, yet not one person has ever shown any evidence. When asked for it they get mad and some get very childish. So maybe you can be the first to not just make the claim, but also back it up with evidence.

So I ask you: Are you really that selfish? Why would you withhold this information from others? You could change the course of humanity for the better, free energy that we can control with our thought alone.

So I ask you again, why would you not want to prove what you can do and better the world for all mankind?

• Like 1

Ok I will echo Oversword here.. now this is not to belittle what you have done.. but putting it under a glass or the like will eliminate the chance of it being A your breath.. B a breeze.. or C a insect.. also make sure your not touching the surface they are on.. once you successfully can do it like that.. then you can use it against us skeptics :)

though I will sadly admit.. even if you did succeed .. there will be calls of better proof.. or if you video it.. there will be remarks of your using something to move it.. so on and so forth.. do not let this put you off.. and keep trying..

Skeptic I may be.. but I also like to keep a open mind about this kind of thing.. the human mind is a wonderful thing.. me I dont get sick.. I dont get a cold .. the flu.. nothing like that.. I smoke.. I dont really exercise.. I drink occasionally.. and I do not eat healthy.. yet.. I am physically better off then most people my age.. that do all the right things.. when asked 'why or how' I tell them.. I believe I wont get sick etc.. the mind controls the body.. not the body controlling the mind..

Do you realize the gigantic affect evidence of these abilities would have on the world? It would literally be bigger then the discovery of fire, the wheel, DNA, Newton's laws of motion, modern physics, evolution, the light bulb, the car, the airplane, and so on, combined. It would change the history of mankind as we know it. We would have to scrap physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, etc. Everything that we know about how the universe works would have to be thrown out.

I'm being as serious as can be. So many people come on here with claims like yours, yet not one person has ever shown any evidence. When asked for it they get mad and some get very childish. So maybe you can be the first to not just make the claim, but also back it up with evidence.

So I ask you: Are you really that selfish? Why would you withhold this information from others? You could change the course of humanity for the better, free energy that we can control with our thought alone.

So I ask you again, why would you not want to prove what you can do and better the world for all mankind?

My input is who would want to go through all of that? I mean i dont have that ability, and for those who do its super cool and i hope they can embrace and enjoy the gift theyve been given.

but if I had something like this i would sure as hell keep it a secret. No one needs all that publicity and attention.

Humans are a bunch of powerhungry jerks yknow. After all the hype and junk im pretty sure the first thing theyre gonna do is try to make a weapon out of this some how. Hell might even want to dissect a telekinetically gifted persons brain just to see whats up. :l

Ok I will echo Oversword here.. now this is not to belittle what you have done.. but putting it under a glass or the like will eliminate the chance of it being A your breath.. B a breeze.. or C a insect.. also make sure your not touching the surface they are on.. once you successfully can do it like that.. then you can use it against us skeptics :)

though I will sadly admit.. even if you did succeed .. there will be calls of better proof.. or if you video it.. there will be remarks of your using something to move it.. so on and so forth.. do not let this put you off.. and keep trying..

Skeptic I may be.. but I also like to keep a open mind about this kind of thing.. the human mind is a wonderful thing.. me I dont get sick.. I dont get a cold .. the flu.. nothing like that.. I smoke.. I dont really exercise.. I drink occasionally.. and I do not eat healthy.. yet.. I am physically better off then most people my age.. that do all the right things.. when asked 'why or how' I tell them.. I believe I wont get sick etc.. the mind controls the body.. not the body controlling the mind..

I suspected you were a skeptic that had "the potential" and your last statement shows you have the mind set. Being sceptic is the first step to discover the truth behind the real mysteries and weed out the crap and misconceptions :)

"free energy that we can control with our thought alone."

Just a reminder nothing is free, energy is only changed or stored or released as something else.

Like if you have a power tool and use electricity it is connected to the source, if you disconnect from the generative source you can only run a battery back up for so long.

"Abilities" of this type can work the same way, if you lose the correct connection of concentration you can take from your own body which is not a good thing.

"Everything that we know about how the universe works would have to be thrown out." Not really, everything will just be better understood from a scientific perspective. Some unknown variables that exist would be understood.

It already has been the BIGGEST personal discovery to those who truly experiment usually starting with mystical attitude but sceptically try to understand it as a type of energy control and include a scientific reasoning.

Just like a scientist you may see the results of experiments and you try to get an understanding how it really works. Most of the time you are clueless and just know certain things happen but you don't really know why.

Just like an electric eel produces electricity and can use it, it doesn't have a clue to the REAL processes involved. Some men have called it "demonic powers" for lack of knowledge and added their own belief systems to the chagrin of real science. In my own "belief system" on the matter, I see people like fish and not fish are eletric eels, if you know what I mean.

"Are you really that selfish? Why would you withhold this information from others?"

The information has never really been withheld from the perseverant and true seekers of truth!

I'm sure main stream science will discovery the how & why someday, but I don't believe that it would be a good thing. Society and governments tend to have too many criminal minds that will use it for the wrong ends. This is why the wise sages and mystics did not share with the "uninitiated".

To me, it is selfish if one goes beyond the "wonderful discovery of some of the processes involved" and uses it for the wrong reasons such as fame, gaming, books, or to create a tie to religion or cult. In a practical sense it would be there to use in emergency type of situations. Nature has not meant us to use it instead of the natural method of using the physical body to move things.

As wise men have said in the past have the unworthy can be told, shown or given a book which gives all the keys but they still not understand. They think the knowledge is hidden but it is not.

Edited by White Unicorn

I'm giving up, the power is too much, today I got angry and in my fit of rage I blasted my my x-girlfriends new boyfriend off a bluff, breaking his leg.

• Like 1

It's about looking at your intention.

Why do you really want to move the toothpick?

To be famous?

To feel powerful?

Are you trying to move the toothpick because you are afraid and want power?

Have you considered what you will do if you able to move objects with telekenesis.

Are you ready for the responsibility?

There are plenty of factors in play here which need to be looked at.

Again, your location is very important to practising things like this. I'm sure like shown in China, people moving things with their minds, this is easily possible in a place where the minds of people are open to it, the intention is pure, in the west however. peoples minds are closed off and the impact of this happening, along with the required energy not being present in abundance will limit what is possible.

I agree with you on the concept of location being important because enviroment can give you a certain mind set to be able to do it. The successful experiment of mind over matter is a wonderful thing in itself. It starts much like an open minded game to discover the answer for one self. Much like a game it opens a door to a next level of "understanding". Once you're at that point or level, the first successful discovery becomes very trivial and you want to understand more! The concepts you learn by doing it changes you. The sceptics don't seem to understand that when you achieve that mind set, your desires can't help but change and that you want to want to discover the next levels! If you were to become an expert show off and prove the first level to the sceptics, you are cheating yourself and others of value time in the mastering the higher level while in that mind set and locking yourself into level one.

Edited by White Unicorn