Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

OverSword

I'm sick of the main stream media. While watching the news programs the anchors will show viral you tube videos (as if we haven't seen them yet) flash on the screen Rodman's tweets about kim jongun and completely ignore something like the following story.

Agenda?

From the article:

Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia abortion doctor who made millions performing late-term abortions, has been accused of murdering seven born-alive babies in a run-down abortion clinic that has been described as a "house of horrors." He allegedly committed infanticide by plunging scissors into their necks and may face the death penalty.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case, according to the MRC's research. Gosnell's trial started three weeks ago. Video of the Planned Parenthood testimony surfaced on March 29.

“If the pro-life movement were involved in this type of insanity, there would be wall-to-wall coverage from every major news outlet," they said. "This cover-up is a national disgrace.”

They noted the Gosnell case "could have been plucked from the fever dream of Hollywood’s most depraved slasher film writer, and yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," while "the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ on-the-record position in support of murdering living children is staggering in its radicalism."

"Yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," they said.

The conservative leaders noted the mainstream networks, in contrast, have critically covered pro-life laws in North Dakota and Arkansas. They said the "horrific excesses of the abortion industry–exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood–are major, national news stories any way you look at them," but the pro-abortion mainstream media "are determined to hide them from the public."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/04/04/Conservative-Leaders-Demand-MSM-End-Censorship-of-House-of-Horrors-Abortion-Doc-On-Trial-for-Infanticide

• Like 5

I'm sick of the main stream media. While watching the news programs the anchors will show viral you tube videos (as if we haven't seen them yet) flash on the screen Rodman's tweets about kim jongun and completely ignore something like the following story.

Agenda?

From the article:

Kermit Gosnell, a Philadelphia abortion doctor who made millions performing late-term abortions, has been accused of murdering seven born-alive babies in a run-down abortion clinic that has been described as a "house of horrors." He allegedly committed infanticide by plunging scissors into their necks and may face the death penalty.

NBC, CBS, and ABC have devoted no time on their morning and evening broadcasts to the Gosnell case, according to the MRC's research. Gosnell's trial started three weeks ago. Video of the Planned Parenthood testimony surfaced on March 29.

“If the pro-life movement were involved in this type of insanity, there would be wall-to-wall coverage from every major news outlet," they said. "This cover-up is a national disgrace.”

They noted the Gosnell case "could have been plucked from the fever dream of Hollywood’s most depraved slasher film writer, and yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," while "the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates’ on-the-record position in support of murdering living children is staggering in its radicalism."

"Yet ABC, CBS, and NBC have completely censored it out of the news," they said.

The conservative leaders noted the mainstream networks, in contrast, have critically covered pro-life laws in North Dakota and Arkansas. They said the "horrific excesses of the abortion industry–exemplified by Gosnell and Planned Parenthood–are major, national news stories any way you look at them," but the pro-abortion mainstream media "are determined to hide them from the public."

http://www.breitbart...for-Infanticide

Thanks for posting this. My God, I can't believe people are so sick and depraved to kill innocent babies like this. :no:

The MSM is nothing but political propaganda these days. :td: Won't even watch CNN...

• Like 2

This guy is on a fast track to hell.

No kidding...

Using bitebart as a source pretty much means that this is complete nonsense.

• Like 1

OK Ninja Dude, Please point out the errors in the story or recant your previous post. If you don't do one of those I declare you a coward who is only capable of towing a party line with no true opinion of your own. It is a leftist trick to attack the messenger if the message can't be argued with.
  • Like 9

Pathetic. I think OverSword summed you up pretty well.

• Like 3

Not a big fan of abortion. There are two options ladies:

1) Keep your legs closed.

2) If you have sex, BE RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or condoms. It ISN'T that hard to remember.

• Like 4

Is that the best you got? Prove it is a lie or admit you are a leftist sheep. Do you approve of this type of activity in an abortion clinic? Do you believe it is OK to abort a baby that is perfectly heathy and gestated fior 8.5 months? DO you have the guts to answer any of this or prove Breitbart story is false?

I am guessing we see nothing but an ad-hominem attack from NJ or a neverending series of increasingly inane and off teh subject questions. That is his style and speaks volumes about his courage as a man and character as a human being and I greatl enjoy seeing him prove it constantly.

• Like 8

Is that the best you got? Prove it is a lie or admit you are a leftist sheep. Do you approve of this type of activity in an abortion clinic? Do you believe it is OK to abort a baby that is perfectly heathy and gestated fior 8.5 months? DO you have the guts to answer any of this or prove Breitbart story is false?

I am guessing we see nothing but an ad-hominem attack from NJ or a neverending series of increasingly inane and off teh subject questions. That is his style and speaks volumes about his courage as a man and character as a human being and I greatl enjoy seeing him prove it constantly.

Do you only exist to attack the evil 'leftist' scum?

Seems that way. Sad life of a programmed robot.

Not a big fan of abortion. There are two options ladies:

1) Keep your legs closed.

2) If you have sex, BE RESPONSIBLE. Use birth control or condoms. It ISN'T that hard to remember.

Well said!I am so sick and tired of hearing (they want to take away your right to choose) by the left,i am not right or left but yes a womans right to choose the murder of a unborn child is sick by any standards.Women have the right to keep their legs closed or take a damn pill also ;)

• Like 3

A programmed robot is someone who attacks a source and calls it nonsense without even reading the article.

• Like 3

Do you only exist to attack the evil 'leftist' scum?

No, I post in several other forums here that have nothing to do with politics.

Seems that way. Sad life of a programmed robot.

So you ask a question, immediately assume an answer and then attack me. Hmmm, who is the "sad programmed robot" here? LMAO

• Like 6

Well said!I am so sick and tired of hearing (they want to take away your right to choose) by the left,i am not right or left but yes a womans right to choose the murder of a unborn child is sick by any standards.Women have the right to keep their legs closed or take a damn pill also ;)

I know. It's quite simple really.

• Like 2

No, I post in several other forums here that have nothing to do with politics.

So you ask a question, immediately assume an answer and then attack me. Hmmm, who is the "sad programmed robot" here? LMAO

It is kind of funny merc,i have posted in this section many times with what seemed like common sense and logic.I in turn would get called a paranoid,gun hugging,right winger!LMAO couldnt be further from the truth,i cant stand either party,i do not believe in political parties.I believe in free responsible people.I have noticed that one group likes name calling without backing their facts up more than another group,i know this because i have said things against both in the past.

• Like 5

Ok, he's being charges with murder (as he should be). 8 counts I believe. Also, my link (Source) shows that it is being covered by HP. A quick Google of his name shows everything from TruTV to ABC has something on it

It seems that this is being covered quite a bit. I do agree that sometimes the press doesn't cover everything appropriately but in this case, it is be covered.

Partial birth abortions are illegal.

Nibs

• Like 1

Main stream media is censored . There are race riots going on in four boros on nyc ,and its only on foreign news .

Blacks against cops . Bronx ,Brooklyn ,queens and bells kitchen in Manhattan .

Not a peep about 90% of it on news in the USA. Why ? This is quite pertinent if you frigging live here !

• Like 3

Main stream media is censored . There are race riots going on in four boros on nyc ,and its only on foreign news .

Not a peep about 90% of it on news in the USA. Why ? This is quite pertinent if you frigging live here !

I had no clue, thanks for the info. The notion that the MSM is neutral is a joke, they are a wholly owned agency of progressive ideology and a subsidiary arm of the democrat party. Joseph Goebbels would feel right at home as teh press secretary for Obama with this mob of trash asking questions.

• Like 3

Got to keep it PC Simbi,now if this story involved a bunch of irish folks this would be world news in minutes ;)

• Like 3

Simbi, this should show up in some sort of search on some level if even a casual mention in your local news but I see nothing. Can you tell me how you know this?

What is bitebart?

What is bitebart?

LOL.

Can you imagine what kind of person it takes to snip the spine of an alive, helpless baby?

Edited by Sweetpumper

LOL.

Can you imagine what kind of person it takes to snip the spine of an alive, helpless baby?

A leftisit liberal?
  • Like 5