Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Texas Explosion Possible 'False Flag' ?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

Now that this week will end ina visit by the pres,to Dallas,and Waco for a remembrance of the Losses in Wset,and an Opening of the Bush  Book store in  Dallas,I really hope that nothing is brewing in some nut cases head ? Its just too much . Its time to heal this country ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#62    johnnya254

johnnya254

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

Last night CNN said that the explosion wasn't due to natural causes.....

#63    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostPainnsufferin, on 18 April 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Can we at least wait till the flames are out to start this stuff? Have a little human compassion for the victims and their families. Feed the conspiracies later.
Yes Im with painnsufferin, I live here in Texas,Close to waco. What is wrong with you PEOPLE.Yall act like little old ladys at a sit n nit, I know of two familys who were affected by this event and what do you "NUTTS" do,you smash it in their faces,Wow You people make  me sick,

#64    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 25 April 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Yes Im with painnsufferin, I live here in Texas,Close to waco. What is wrong with you PEOPLE.Yall act like little old ladys at a sit n nit, I know of two familys who were affected by this event and what do you "NUTTS" do,you smash it in their faces,Wow You people make  me sick,
Dont get Sick "The Unseen"  Forums are always like this,whats sad is that so many people think it was more than it was,An Explosion of massive results,Fire did the combustion of the Fretilizer. It will happen again where theres a fire and that type of accellerant its all but for the Boom ! And yes people do tend to make other`s that have a heart sick most of the time !
Prayers to all the People in West ! :innocent:

#65    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

This is interesting....

Alex reports from West, Texas where cops are preventing anyone from getting close to the fertilizer factory that exploded.

Okay, Alex is NOT saying this was a false flag. Fertilizer is explosive, and with the fire blazing...Well, it was most likely an accident, he even says this in the video. It is just ODD that the cops won't even let them see the site, or videotape it, or photograph it either!
Why would they do this?? I don't understand it, unless they have something to hide...

#66    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I read over this thread and I have my own opinion.

I do not think it was a false flag.  The first thing that went through "my" head when I heard about this explosion at a fertilizer plant was...that someone set it on fire to hide a robbery of "stock" merchandise.  Hard to tell what is missing if it has all been destroyed by fire and/or water.

I guess we will see if some "product" turns up somewhere in the future...

Just my opinion...

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#67    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,122 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostKowalski, on 26 April 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

This is interesting....

Alex reports from West, Texas where cops are preventing anyone from getting close to the fertilizer factory that exploded.

Okay, Alex is NOT saying this was a false flag. Fertilizer is explosive, and with the fire blazing...Well, it was most likely an accident, he even says this in the video. It is just ODD that the cops won't even let them see the site, or videotape it, or photograph it either!
Why would they do this?? I don't understand it, unless they have something to hide...
Well, no flaming wonder, with probably loads of still potentially hazardous chemicals around. They probably don't want people, least of all people with agendas of their own to promote, poking around till the forensic and the fire service and the investigatory people have thoroughly been over it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#68    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

Wow people really need to get a life,THink about how many lost theres in West ? ITs was a Fire that blew up the Fertilizer ! THey dont want Idiots looting the area !

#69    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,269 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostKowalski, on 26 April 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

This is interesting....

Health and Safety, the person is confused as you are not allowed in the site to take pictures because you might injure yourself on something wile walking around. If a video was not allowed then why is there a youtube clip?

#70    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

First off some people obviously didn't watch the video.

Second, Alex Jones has NEVER said the explosion was a "false flag" either. It was accident. He was there to report on the situation in West, Texas. But, the cops wouldn't let him through. Yet, they let other reporters through! I just thought that was strange.

#71    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,004 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostKowalski, on 27 April 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

First off some people obviously didn't watch the video.

Second, Alex Jones has NEVER said the explosion was a "false flag" either. It was accident. He was there to report on the situation in West, Texas. But, the cops wouldn't let him through. Yet, they let other reporters through! I just thought that was strange.

First, I didn't watch the video because I'm on dial up and it would take too long.

Second, they probably didn't let him pass because he's not an accredited reporter. A guy with a web site and radio show is not a reporter.

Edit: Third, I can't believe how ugly Texas State Troopers uniforms are. :)

Edited by Likely Guy, 27 April 2013 - 11:00 PM.

#72    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 27 April 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

First, I didn't watch the video because I'm on dial up and it would take too long.

Second, they probably didn't let him pass because he's not an accredited reporter. A guy with a web site and radio show is not a reporter.

Edit: Third, I can't believe how ugly Texas State Troopers uniforms are. :)
I agree there "likelyGuy" We need that Royal Mountie Police Look And Cool hats "A" !

#73    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,089 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Anybody know if the Texas Police have released the grainy 5 second parking lot video showing a grainy image of what CT's like to call a "cruise missle" that nobody in the vicinity even saw or described?

Geez, I can't even comprehend how such a disaster is even being considered as a "false flag".

Fertilizer production releases methane gas.  Methane gas is highly explosive.  Any spark or fire inside of a fertilizer plant where there is a leak in the methane containment area will lead to an explosion.  This is all common sense.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#74    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Yeah ! It was waht it was an Really bad accident A Fire exploded the Fertilizer,and we lost lots of people that day. The Cruise Missle`s are for the Movie makers  ,Thats next months C.T hayday ! :gun:

#75    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

An interesting development one of the first responders, a paramedic, has been arrested for possession of explosive materials.  As of yet, no cause for the fire and explosion have officially been determined.  The news is saying that the paramedic has not been charged with anything in relation to the explosion.  The arrest occurred yesterday evening.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users