Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IM an investigator with a gift

Furein

ok, so its not a problem, they are friendly, they don't bother me, they have a personality and interesting things to say, and it seems just now type. so i have been investigating from a young age of around 12, my mother used to take us to abandoned insane asylums (i do believe i have one from atleast one of those places) and other haunted areas etc. i have been to Virgina to Pennsylvania, new york ans maryland, i am adept at picking up emotions from them and hearing them (its usually a guess response derived from the flurry of emotions projected) all tho sometimes i do pick up on words, but that gives me a rampant headache, i have indigo children already, and i sleep during the day. i have died a total of 7 times some suicides, some not, my depression has balanced since the last episode, now i guess this is mostly a question. who else is out there?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• ColoradoParanormal

• Rlyeh

• Furein

Top Posters In This Topic

What are "indigo" children? I thought "indigo" was a shade of the color blue.

And I'm having a little trouble following you. Are you saying you can communicate with spirits of the dead or that you actually have received them into yourself?

Indigo children are kids with disabilities belonging to irresponsible parents who'd rather pretend their kids have psychic powers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Indigo children are kids with disabilities belonging to irresponsible parents who'd rather pretend their kids have psychic powers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Thanks for the link. I'd never heard of them. And yes, the parent's do sound very irresponsible.

Nothing floors my irritation more than things such as this! I can tell you, from the very little you said, that you believe you have these "gifts" because at a very early age, 12 I believe you said, your mother took you to investigate "Paranormal Places." You were exposed and thrown into this from probably a much earlier age. It's a learned habit and mind set.

Then you say you have done the same thing to your children?! For goodness sake, leave kids out of this! This topic is scary for young kids and to drown them in your own blind belief and expose them to such things is irresponsible and dangerous to the children! Ryleh hit it on the head saying "Indigo children are kids with disabilities belonging to irresponsible parents who'd rather pretend their kids have psychic powers."

You say you've died a total of 7 times and your Suicidal Depression has relieved some since the last time? And you're attributing this to Ghosts?!?! You are the embodiment of everything I have dedicated my life to fight. You are ILL my friend! And the longer you attribute all these things to Ghosts and don't seek the professional help you need, you will continue to go on this downward spiral! I pray for your children that they do not suffer horribly over this. Please, get a grip on reality, and go seek help from a Psychologist as well as possibly check yourself into a mental hospital so that you can receive the treatment you desperately need before it's too late!! No one can stop you from the things you're going to believe and do to yourself. However, I really and truly hope that someone is intervening for your children's sake!!

They are innocent!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

I tend to agree, i think what you are describing sounds more like a health/medical issue, you would be best communicating any questions or concerns you might have about this to your doctor before exploring alternative/paranormal interpretations.

On that basis i'm going to close this topic down - here's wishing you the very best.

Closed.