Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Speeding? It was just a mercy dash to fix my

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Nick Freeman is the millionaire lawyer known as Mr Loophole thanks to his astonishing ability to get celebrities off driving offences with the most extraordinary explanations or technicalities.

But last week he suffered a rare defeat when representing Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding, who was accused of using a mobile phone while driving and failing to stop for police.

Freeman told Highbury Magistrates Court that depriving Harding of her licence would be unfair since she was too famous to take the bus. But District Judge Nina Tempia was having none of it, saying: ‘Pay someone to drive you.’

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Ugh, doesn't it just make you sick.

There is no excuse for doing 105mph.

Posted Image

#3    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostQueen in the North, on 25 April 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

Ugh, doesn't it just make you sick.

There is no excuse for doing 105mph.

There is is you have Nick Freeman defending you... He will always find an excuse. He ia a great friend of most of the Premiership football clubs.

One law for us and one for them.. :td:

Posted Image

#4    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

View Postxsas, on 25 April 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

There is is you have Nick Freeman defending you... He will always find an excuse. He ia a great friend of most of the Premiership football clubs.

One law for us and one for them.. :td:
I understand that it is the law itself which allows for these ridiculous excuses to get footballers and other social 'elite' off their driving offences, Freeman is only working with loopholes, hence his nickname. You just gotta have the dosh to access the lawyer, which is why it puts these so called celebrities above the law.
But people tend to view driving offences as minor (especially footballers!), when they should be taken much more seriously, the damage you could do at those speeds is horrific.

And it's never the **** driving who gets themselves killed, they always manage to plough into a family with young children, or any innocent bystander for that matter.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users