Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experience With The White Light

SpiritWriter

I know this looks intimidatingly long but please endure especially if you have white light experiences or knowledge.

I've mentioned this experience in passing a few times on this site but this is the first time making a thread for it. I just want to say this is the most extreme "supernatural experience" that I ever encountered in my life. I have received validation for this experience (as you will see if you have an open mind) so I am not looking for people to try to help me figure out if what I experienced is "real" or not, I know that it is. 

I am looking to see if others have experienced this white light phenomenon. Before coming to this site I told a few people about this but nobody seems to be able to relate. But since coming here I see that some experiences are similar at least to a certain degree and hope to hear from some of you concerning this "white light". I've seen pictures of people with heads glowing with this light, I've read about 'imagining' the white light, and I've read twice about it manifesting in the natural world, once in a carlos casteneda book, come to think about he may have been in astral when talking about that, i forgot.   and another time in the fiction book "Mists of Avalon" in a scene when the holy spirit was present and placing a cup to everyone who was presents lips.. that was a fiction story but i believe the author was very spiritual. I am convinced the white light I witnessed was indeed the holy spirit. I've tried finding out more, but for as much reading as I think I do I have to be honest and say I rarely finish books..

anyway please let me know your experiences or knowledge on this. Really and Im asking please.. dont try to debunk me, skeptics please read with an open mind.. this is my life and stuff like this can be hard to share.

Note: it may seem by my posts that Im always seeing stuff etc... thats not true. I have had several experiences but they have been few and far between.. I am just an ordinary person.

This is a summary of what I encountered and most of it was in my youth:

2 religious visions

1 spontaneous astral projection

Several ghost sightings all occuring in one neighborhood

A few demon sightings (including shadow cats - very interested about other peoples stories concerning these - one day I will probably make a thread about this as well.)

Three audio sounds (two growling sounds over the phone and one doppleganger voice)

2 doppleganger sightings (of my mom)

poltregeist activity in four different houses (spirits following me but I couldn't see them)

demonic nightmares coinciding with the poltergeist activity (lots of reports on this site with similar phenomenon linking poltregueist to demonic dreams - further backed up with multi-witnesses - one reason I know its impossible to be 'mere imagination'.)

(This is not the entire list but pretty much.)

And then this phenomenon that I am about to explain.

So the back-drop is that I had been enduring the poltergeist activity (not nearly as bad as the dreams) and demonic nightmares which were horrific for three years. These happened nightly, they were vivid and lasted all night long from the moment I closed my eyes until I woke up. It was very much like Freddy Kruger except it wasnt the same bad guy, it would always be something new, monsters (and bad guy humans - girls and guys or teams of bad guys) of all kinds... and a lot of times I was a merciless killer. I was defending  myself yes, but I would kill them in the sickest ways. These dreams were awful awful awful. I tried not to sleep during this and would sleep in class at school or in the bathroom (which had a seperate room with a bed like a nurses bed) I would not have the nightmares there so it was safe for me to rest.  This is when I was in college. I was in my early 20's. I failed the same science class three times although I had always been a good student because I slept during this time...

So... the experience with the White Light goes like this (sorry if you read this before but I am still looking for similar experiences, I feel like they must be out there).

I went to my room to lay down, it was dark. I did not close my eyes, I was not asleep this happened immediatly after getting in the bed, I did not travel to the astral realms, this was not a vision, this was real and happened right there in my room. My body lifted up off the bed and tilted forward, I was suspended in the air with my feet just a little off the bed. I looked around and the room was FULL of demons. I would say there were 20 - 30 of them, they were all different sizes, short, squat, tall, lean, but there was a massive one in the middle who was so large he had to scrunch down because of the ceiling. My mouth started talking on its own accord, I was praying and saying something about God, note that I had not become a Christian yet and had only visited a church like 4 times in my life up until this point (although I had already had my religious visions - I just hadn't put two and two together yet). The same words kept coming out of my mouth over and over again and had something to do with God but I forget the rest. A flooding bright white light came out of the center of my chest. In a thick, strong beam it would concentrate on one demon at a time. After a while that demon would disappear and then the light would go to another demon until that one too would disappear. None of them were moving, it was as if they were patiently waiting to be destroyed. Some demons took a few minutes to destroy, some took like 10 or 15. The biggest and most massive took the longest, probably 30 minutes just for him.

The whole thing took more than two hours, I know this because I heard the phone ring and the door bell ring while it was happening but couldn't do anything about it, I had no control at all over what was happening. I checked the caller id after it was over and saw that more than two hours had passed, and I had already been way into it when it rang. (I recently ran into the guy who was calling and trying to come over that day.  I wonder if he still remembers the strange reason I gave him for not being able to answer the phone and the door! He was the first person I talked to afterwards and it hadn't sunk in yet about how odd it all sounded. While we were talking recently I wanted to ask him but I didnt.. he asked me for my number again, but hasn't called..)

Anyway.. so when the last demon was destroyed I was lowered back down and had controll over my body again. Like I said before, I wasn't asleep, so there was no waking up about it. I just stood up and left my room to go check the caller id.So the proof that all this is real is that my nightmares were totally gone after that and the poltergeist activity had ceased... gone, it was done..... Please remember I was not the only one who experienced the poltergeist activity, my ex boyfriend, my friends, and my poor cat was also witness to this. My daughter was still a baby and she doesn't remember any of it, I think god protected her, I was the one with the nightmares thank goodness.

Has anyone else experienced this white light in any form or fashion? I do have another experience with the white light that I dont really feel like sharing right now but it was brief and no where in comparison to this story I just shared. If you do have a story... please share it openly, I think its good to put it out there, but if you feel more comfortable you can inbox me.. no hoaxes please... also if you have links to resources that would be helpful too I suppose. I really havent found much on my own.... I am also intetested to know if people can create this light with thier wills or thier energy.. 

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. 

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 2

Many people (new experiencers) confuse astral experiences with physical realities as in alien abductions. If it was in your bedroom it doesn't mean it wasn't in the astral realm.

AP within AP. The white light was YOU.

• Like 1

Many people (new experiencers) confuse astral experiences with physical realities as in alien abductions. If it was in your bedroom it doesn't mean it wasn't in the astral realm.

AP within AP. The white light was YOU.

I didnt leave my body. I thought AP was projecting out of your body.

Also I have seen other demons manifested in the physical realm. Not AP. This was the power of god coming out of me for sure.. and I had no control over my speech or body...

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

I didnt leave my body. I thought AP was projecting out of your body.

I'm sorry I can't argue this with someone who doesn't have a grasp on the fundamentals of the subject.

Also I have seen other demons manifested in the physical realm. Not AP.

Yes they can manifest in the physical realm but even then most of the times you see them with your "third eye". It isn't about whether they can or cannot manifest in the physical. It is about your particular experience about which you sought people's opinion and my opinion is that it happened in the other realm.

This was the power of god coming out of me for sure..

Then you have already made up your mind and it is pointless to seek other people's opinions on this. I'm sorry I replied to this topic then.

and I had no control over my speech or body...

More indictaions towards it was in the other realm and you were going back and forth.

PS: You should probably wait for pagans to answer your questions then maybe you will accept what they say. I don't know why you do this everytime I post in your threads. Sorry I'm done here!

Sounds like a pretty cool experience to me. I don't think the demons were destroyed though. I don't believe that anyone could literally destroy an immortal soul except god and I do not believe that he does this. They probably just vanished from your life for good. Great story!

• Like 1

I'm sorry I can't argue this with someone who doesn't have a grasp on the fundamentals of the subject.

Yes they can manifest in the physical realm but even then most of the times you see them with your "third eye". It isn't about whether they can or cannot manifest in the physical. It is about your particular experience about which you sought people's opinion and my opinion is that it happened in the other realm.

Then you have already made up your mind and it is pointless to seek other people's opinions on this. I'm sorry I replied to this topic then.

More indictaions towards it was in the other realm and you were going back and forth.

PS: You should probably wait for pagans to answer your questions then maybe you will accept what they say. I don't know why you do this everytime I post in your threads. Sorry I'm done here!

You take a defensive tone quite often. It is apparent that you think you have all the answers to everything and no one should question what you have to say much less have a "conversation" about a subject apparently your familiar with. Quit getting mad all the time and let people interpret thier own situations, give them some credit for thier own sensibilities and maybe your point of view will go over a little better.

I just had to read your story again. Your body was levitated off the bed - that is a powerful experience!

• Like 1

You take a defensive tone quite often. It is apparent that you think you have all the answers to everything and no one should question what you have to say much less have a "conversation" about a subject apparently your familiar with. Quit getting mad all the time and let people interpret thier own situations, give them some credit for thier own sensibilities and maybe your point of view will go over a little better.

Who is being defensive here? Me or You? You are the one who wants everyone to confirm with your opinion that it was the light of "God" or the "holy spirit" that emerged from you to destroy the "demons". Maybe you feel threatened by the idea of looking at it from the other person's perspective because that will put your "devoutness" into question.... but do I care?

And no I never claimed I have answers to all the questions. But I think I have answer to your particular question here because I went through similar experiences. In my case it was a sort of an experiment and I was curious if I could succeed with a second astral projection within first astral projection and it happened to far extent than I expected. The first one was like as usual and the second one was with little deformed subtle body and then I proceeded with the third one within the second one and it was light. No the light was not god. It was a part of me. I don't care if you agree with me or not. Neither do I ask you to. But you should read the basics on a subject before outright rejecting something from it that others say.

AP within AP and Bilocations in AP, are not uncommon and people who have studied the subject and practiced it know what this is all about.

Anyway I'm sorry I posted in your thread. I will make sure that I won't post in your threads again.

Edited by XingWi

Like you, I believe that your experience was with God. I have had experiences with God. This is something that people with the experiences just know.

You are the one who wants everyone to confirm with your opinion that it was the light of "God" or the "holy spirit" that emerged from you.

I am not asking for confirmation of anything, I am sharing what I experienced.

But I think I have answer to your particular question here because I went through similar experiences. In my case it was a sort of an experiment and I was curious if I could succeed with a second astral projection within first astral projection and it happened to far extent than I expected. The first one was like as usual and the second one was with little deformed subtle body and then I proceeded with the third one within the second one and it was light. No the light was not god. It was a part of me.

Ok that's more like it. I was asking for other people's experience with the white light. I didnt assume that any manifestation of it was God or the Holy Spirit.. thank you for describing your experience. Next time dont assume we experienced the same thing, sounds pretty different to me.

Anyway I'm sorry I posted in your thread. I will make sure that I won't post in your threads again.

Oh I guess there won't be a next time.

Peace

Like you, I believe that your experience was with God. I have had experiences with God. This is something that people with the experiences just know.

Did any of your include the white light by any chance? If you feel like sharing that is..

Did any of your include the white light by any chance? If you feel like sharing that is..

I haven't experienced any white light. I wish I had though.

I haven't experienced any white light. I wish I had though.

I bet you will in some way shape of form throughout eternity... :) probably it is also working in our lives at times we don't even notice...

• Like 1

I bet you will in some way shape of form throughout eternity... :) probably it is also working in our lives at times we don't even notice...

Sounds awesome! :tu:

I am convinced the white light I witnessed was indeed the holy spirit.

I didnt assume that any manifestation of it was God or the Holy Spirit..

Which one of these two conflicting claims of yours is correct? Really, I'm confused now.

I'm sorry if my comments came across as bit harsh. I just hate the fact that people are sometimes too arrogant and stubborn to even consider looking at their "situations" from other people's perspective (whom they have themselves invited to share btw) before outright rejecting it when they don't even have the basic knowledge about the subject. I still suggest that you should read some basics on AP though before "convincing" yourself of any "holy spirit".

Our consciousnesses and their astral experiences are far more complex than you think they are. We exist at different planes of existance at the same time. When it comes to our experiences in the other world, we can not only exist at two locations but in two different times at the same time. Yours sprang up into action when it sensed the demons to deal with them. In my opinion it was your own subtle body that was "levitating" and it was your own subtle body fighting with the demons, both at the same time. You probably managed it a few times before and this was the one you remembered. And I will add one more (very basic) thing for your future reference: OBEs and APs are not always the same. They do not share disjoint relationship but do not share identity relationship either.

Anyway since you have already made up your mind it is pointless to discuss with you anything on this. Don't worry I will try to avoid posting in your threads in the future, I just came back to explain my take on the issue... maybe it will help someone else to understand his experience. You are entitiled to disagree if you wish. We are still cool. :tu:

I meant to italicize the "any".. so by saying I was interested on white light experiences I wouldn't assume that ALL were the same as mine. I would take thier experience at face value whether it be themselves, thier energy, the holy spirit, whatever I would just listen. Who am I to assume what happens to other people? I just want to share and compare notes. To be honest also I dont feel that I need to read any books before understanding what happened to me. I do understand it. Experience has its own revelations that way outweigh someone elses understanding of the matter, a book is just the authors opinion on it, it is not an authority. For me God is the authority and he shows me things in my life and gives me things to interpret. And this experience is a big one! My purpose here was to share it. I dont appose you sharing your viewpoints. I feel it adds to the whole of my or anyone else who is reading this understanding, but when you take an authoritative tone I will never be able to hear you. I cannot except anyone who tries to force what they think on me. You cannot claim to know exactly what happened in my bedroom that night. I do appreciate any insight and comparison of experiences or explanations about your understanding but thats it.

I can easily claim that this was the Holy Spirit that took over my body because my body went into automatic prayer, I was calling on god, which is something up until that point I never would do. I will not argue that Holy Spirit is not apart from me or not a part of me, nor that the power of God does not work through me. Yes it is all a part of me, but it was a visible and very real portrayal of how these manifold powers play out.

Edited by SpiritWriter

• 2 weeks later...

I had been enduring the poltergeist activity

I used to watch my computer chair swivel around. This was done by evil spirits.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

I used to watch my computer chair swivel around. This was done by evil spirits.

Crazy stuff man....

• Like 1

A Buddist perception comes to my mind in this situation about humility. You can pick up truth within many beliefs, religions or philosophies.

There's an apple tree, is the apple to have pride over the seed? Apple says I know more and I contain many of those stupid seeds and the seed says I am more than the apple because I will grow into a tree and have many apples, apples will just wither and die or be eaten. The tree says I am above them all but he does not see that he's only one in the orchard and came from the seed.

There should be a harmony of existence not arguments, we are all at different stages of understanding and interpetation and can learn from each other.

I can see where the holy spirit is seen as a form of AP but I can also see there is also something above it all and inside of it all. Some call it God and some call it Cosmic Consciousness and Unity of Eternal One.

I've seen many threads exploring the AP, demons, angels, holy spirit etc but I never noticed one on the Cosmic Consciousness, being analyzed as an experience. I would call it the "God experience" because you seem everywhere at once, looking back at everything else inside & out and experiencing everything at once ..you are the trees, the clouds, the planets, stars, the astral realms and the small things etc. If that happens to a person, they can't help but call it "walking with God" for lack of a better description, but after after you realize there is even more than what you experienced because it was just an "orchard experience" compared to the rest of the universe as a whole. Pride sends you away form it and humility brings you to the whole.

• Like 1

I had decided not to post in any threads of the OP anymore but if this biased argument continues I will be forced to get involved to provide to it some balance.

A Buddist perception comes to my mind in this situation about humility. You can pick up truth within many beliefs, religions or philosophies.

And another one comes to my mind : One cannot sail in two boats at the same time. For if he does so, he is destined to drown.

I've seen many threads exploring the AP, demons, angels, holy spirit etc but I never noticed one on the Cosmic Consciousness, being analyzed as an experience. I would call it the "God experience" because you seem everywhere at once, looking back at everything else inside & out and experiencing everything at once ..you are the trees, the clouds, the planets, stars, the astral realms and the small things etc. If that happens to a person, they can't help but call it "walking with God" for lack of a better description, but after after you realize there is even more than what you experienced because it was just an "orchard experience" compared to the rest of the universe as a whole. Pride sends you away form it and humility brings you to the whole.

Is this your own opinion or a fact? You have written it as if it is a fact. Even you are among those people who are analyzing things here, you realize that, don't you?

Now please bear with me, I will have to be blunt. I think it is ridiculous and paradoxical for the OP (who calls herself a Christian) to divinize herself over a silly video game she played in a half-awake and half-asleep state. Go back to page 1 and read carefully, I have encased the word "demons" in quotes. I didnt want to expand it then to avoid making her a scapegoat for the skeptics here. I think those "demons" she "destroyed" weren't even real beings. If they were real beings do you think they would be just standing there without resisting and waiting to be destroyed? If that was indeed the power of God (the creator) would it take 2 long hours for it to "destroy" those "demons"? That doesn't mean there are no real demons out there but here it simply doesn't seem to be the case.

"God experience" you claim??? Get me an atheist or a misotheist and I will teach him how to become this "god" and populate an entire room with "demons" just with his mind and then play a first person shooter game by shooting beams of light or laser rays or whatever he wishes to shoot at them.

Are you claiming that it was not AP and everything happened in the physical realm like the OP claims? Or are you claiming that subsequent etherialization into sub-ethereal constituents of human body and shifting of your conciousness in one of them is not possible just because you never attained it? Or are you assuming that my interpretation is less valid than yours just because my post-count is less than yours? Or are you forcing your biased interpretation for this "experience" or whatever it is just because the OP is in your friends list (I just checked your profile BTW ;))?

In a majority of school of thoughts about AP, this experience would be interpreted as subsequent etherialization. The astral body is just a "shell" just as the physical body is a "shell". Between the astral body and the soul there are numerous sub-ethereal constructs/states that can be attained and your conciousness can be shifted into any of those. The actual number is only known to God. When I experienced that, it was a shift of conciousness from stage 1 to stage 2 of deformed subtle body, stage 2 was very unstable and it spontaneosly proceeded to stage 3 of light and I was able to shift my conciousness into that too. Which forces me to conclude that the "light" is a part of yourself just like a "shadow" is a part of yourself. Now whether the shadow is same as the light or whether the shadow has its own conciousness or not is a whole different issue, but the fact is there is nothing "divine" about such experiences. Not that I'm generalizing it, but it is far more plausible for a meagre human to experience this rather than any "holy spirit".

Thanks, for adding your biased interpretation but I will continue to differ. Not only because it was a biased attempt to support your friends but also because it is an attempt to gratify the narcissistic tendencies and self-proclaimed "devoutness" of people whose only purpose to "share" their "experiences" seems to be to get people in these forums to admire them for their "religious" experiences and not to hold real discussions about what the experience actually could be. Seems to me it was only meant to seek attention.

Now please bear with me for a moment... this isn't a personal attack. I am forced to conclude this after seeing that a quick look at the story of the OP reveals that the accounts about her experience are filled with inconsistencies:

Sometimes the color of light is white and sometimes it is golden:

A flooding bright white light came out of the center of my chest.

A bright golden light came out of my chest.

Sometimes it takes 30 minutes to destroy the biggest demon and sometimes it takes only 10 minutes:

The biggest and most massive took the longest, probably 30 minutes just for him.

The last demon was the huge one in the middle of the room, which was the largest. He took the longest to destroy, I would say it took 10-15 minutes.

Sometimes the light is the "holy spirit" and sometimes it is not:

I am convinced the white light I witnessed was indeed the holy spirit.

I didnt assume that any manifestation of it was God or the Holy Spirit.

And I'm sure there are many other inconsistencies if one reads carefully all the accounts of this story that are scattered across different threads but I'm not going to waste my time on searching those. I took it from only two threads so far.

Was this experience even real? What was the real purpose of making this thread? Was it only to seek attention? There are many questions that come to mind. But one thing is for sure there is something fishy about all this which the friends of the OP, it seems, have deliberately chosen to ignore. I'm not obligated to ignore these inconsistencies or whatever purpose lies behind making such threads so thank you but I will stay away from entertaining that. I'm a believer but also a rational person so I will take everything narrated to me with a grain of salt.

And I also think it is time for the skeptics of these forums to join this thread to add some balance to it by sharing their own interpretations about the experience of the OP (or mine ;)). Because I think that the request of the OP that the skeptics should stay away from this thread and not try to debunk her experience is not reasonable. They may debunk mine too if they wish, I don't mind.

Thank you. :)

Whatever dude. You already questioned some of those same statements and ive explained them maybe you should read them since you took the time to wonder so much about it..

I was just trying to share my experience I really dont know what your problem is. The light was bright white and the last one took the longest time to destroy. No its not about attention it is about sharing... dont you think people should share thier experiences? And now you want to get skeptics involved? Why? You want me to feel terrible about what happened to me? You sound like a hater.. you keep saying you wont post here anymore but im not gonna copy and paste how many times.

Im ignoring you from now on. Your tactics are not helpful, for future reference you should know that. You keep questioning whether im christian or not, worry about yourself.

Peace forever, you are on block, I cant hear you...

Edited by SpiritWriter

There's an apple tree, is the apple to have pride over the seed? Apple says I know more and I contain many of those stupid seeds and the seed says I am more than the apple because I will grow into a tree and have many apples, apples will just wither and die or be eaten. The tree says I am above them all but he does not see that he's only one in the orchard and came from the seed.

There should be a harmony of existence not arguments, we are all at different stages of understanding and interpetation and can learn from each other.

I can see where the holy spirit is seen as a form of AP but I can also see there is also something above it all and inside of it all. Some call it God and some call it Cosmic Consciousness and Unity of Eternal One.

Thank you white unicorn... I was talking to a friend about this just this morning and she mentioned part of the bible when God spoke, some perceived it as thunder and others as the voice of angels. Jesus proceeds to say the voice didnt come because of me but for your sakes... I just hope someone got something out of my story if nothing more. I know that I experienced it and it may not be the same as anyone else, or perhaps somewhere out there this has happened similarly to another person. But it is a part of that whole, whether a seed or an apple or whatever.. but part of the whole. Thanks again

XO

Edited by SpiritWriter

I had decided not to post in any threads of the OP anymore but if this biased argument continues I will be forced to get involved to provide to it some balance.

And another one comes to my mind : One cannot sail in two boats at the same time. For if he does so, he is destined to drown.

Is this your own opinion or a fact? You have written it as if it is a fact. Even you are among those people who are analyzing things here, you realize that, don't you?

Now please bear with me, I will have to be blunt. I think it is ridiculous and paradoxical for the OP (who calls herself a Christian) to divinize herself over a silly video game she played in a half-awake and half-asleep state. Go back to page 1 and read carefully, I have encased the word "demons" in quotes. I didnt want to expand it then to avoid making her a scapegoat for the skeptics here. I think those "demons" she "destroyed" weren't even real beings. If they were real beings do you think they would be just standing there without resisting and waiting to be destroyed? If that was indeed the power of God (the creator) would it take 2 long hours for it to "destroy" those "demons"? That doesn't mean there are no real demons out there but here it simply doesn't seem to be the case.

"God experience" you claim??? Get me an atheist or a misotheist and I will teach him how to become this "god" and populate an entire room with "demons" just with his mind and then play a first person shooter game by shooting beams of light or laser rays or whatever he wishes to shoot at them.

Are you claiming that it was not AP and everything happened in the physical realm like the OP claims? Or are you claiming that subsequent etherialization into sub-ethereal constituents of human body and shifting of your conciousness in one of them is not possible just because you never attained it? Or are you assuming that my interpretation is less valid than yours just because my post-count is less than yours? Or are you forcing your biased interpretation for this "experience" or whatever it is just because the OP is in your friends list (I just checked your profile BTW ;))?

In a majority of school of thoughts about AP, this experience would be interpreted as subsequent etherialization. The astral body is just a "shell" just as the physical body is a "shell". Between the astral body and the soul there are numerous sub-ethereal constructs/states that can be attained and your conciousness can be shifted into any of those. The actual number is only known to God. When I experienced that, it was a shift of conciousness from stage 1 to stage 2 of deformed subtle body, stage 2 was very unstable and it spontaneosly proceeded to stage 3 of light and I was able to shift my conciousness into that too. Which forces me to conclude that the "light" is a part of yourself just like a "shadow" is a part of yourself. Now whether the shadow is same as the light or whether the shadow has its own conciousness or not is a whole different issue, but the fact is there is nothing "divine" about such experiences. Not that I'm generalizing it, but it is far more plausible for a meagre human to experience this rather than any "holy spirit".

Thanks, for adding your biased interpretation but I will continue to differ. Not only because it was a biased attempt to support your friends but also because it is an attempt to gratify the narcissistic tendencies and self-proclaimed "devoutness" of people whose only purpose to "share" their "experiences" seems to be to get people in these forums to admire them for their "religious" experiences and not to hold real discussions about what the experience actually could be. Seems to me it was only meant to seek attention.

Now please bear with me for a moment... this isn't a personal attack. I am forced to conclude this after seeing that a quick look at the story of the OP reveals that the accounts about her experience are filled with inconsistencies:

Sometimes the color of light is white and sometimes it is golden:

Sometimes it takes 30 minutes to destroy the biggest demon and sometimes it takes only 10 minutes:

Sometimes the light is the "holy spirit" and sometimes it is not:

And I'm sure there are many other inconsistencies if one reads carefully all the accounts of this story that are scattered across different threads but I'm not going to waste my time on searching those. I took it from only two threads so far.

Was this experience even real? What was the real purpose of making this thread? Was it only to seek attention? There are many questions that come to mind. But one thing is for sure there is something fishy about all this which the friends of the OP, it seems, have deliberately chosen to ignore. I'm not obligated to ignore these inconsistencies or whatever purpose lies behind making such threads so thank you but I will stay away from entertaining that. I'm a believer but also a rational person so I will take everything narrated to me with a grain of salt.

And I also think it is time for the skeptics of these forums to join this thread to add some balance to it by sharing their own interpretations about the experience of the OP (or mine ;)). Because I think that the request of the OP that the skeptics should stay away from this thread and not try to debunk her experience is not reasonable. They may debunk mine too if they wish, I don't mind.

Thank you. :)

I was trying to make the point that people are working on different levels of understanding, and we should be sharing with others especially those who are beginners and trying to understand it better. Seems like people always start out with a religious or demonic view when they start out trying to comprehend it and get more frustrated than helped sometimes.

Humility in the way of tolerance and unifying peace are required to attain some of the higher levels. If you don't have that you get stuck in the the other "astral shells". I can tell you have a good understanding when you said the astral is also a shell, many don't realize that.

The OP may have contradicted herself as you said but then so have you in a way. You alluded that there was no God just AP to her but then you said only Gods knows how many the actual number is?

I could contradict myself as well if I were relating an experience and my view of it if it happened years ago. How I would understand it now is much different then say when I was 4 years old. It does not really conflict, it is perception during that time or place when you didn't have as many experiences to build on.

We all have our experiences and try to understand more about them. Words are not adquate to describe them and everyone uses different words or personifications to describe them. Just like anything else we all have our areas of strengths and weaknesses. I accept friends to PM, doesn't mean I have the same exact views on everything.

"Are you claiming that it was not AP and everything happened in the physical realm like the OP claims? Or are you claiming that subsequent etherialization into sub-ethereal constituents of human body and shifting of your conciousness in one of them is not possible just because you never attained it?"

I claim nothing because I don't personally know at this moment in time which OP experienced. There could have been physical manifestations with the AP that she experienced while in the body. In that state, she would have a hard time drawing the line herself to which was really which.

"seems to be to get people in these forums to admire them for their "religious" experiences and not to hold real discussions about what the experience actually could be. Seems to me it was only meant to seek attention."

I see that too on many forums. Ego takes away from the truth by having a closed mind to understanding what you really experienced. But that same ego has an underlying faith to achieve certain areas of AP and even manifestations at the physical level. Double edged sword each has to learn to balance and interpret for themselves.

I'm glad you posted because I think you have much to offer others too :)

Edited by White Unicorn