Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feels like someone is talking in my right ear

upupandaway

On several occasions, usually while I relaxed watching tv or surfing the internet, I get the sense that somebody is right next to me talking into my right ear, maybe even screaming. Of course I don't hear anything or get an impressions but the sensation is odd and I'm not sure if its an over active imagination or if it is something else. Anyone have a similar experience??

There are a number of neural conditions or "wirings" that can cause that. Especially if you are relaxed, as the neurotransmitters that flow while you are relaxed promote that phenomenon.

I've had similar experiences. Welcome to UM, btw. Enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

There are several sensed preseance phenominons, usually under some kind of sensory deprivation ( television Internet .... I'm not sure). Just be careful not to feed the feeling to much with your atention.

Edited by Seeker79

On several occasions, usually while I relaxed watching tv or surfing the internet, I get the sense that somebody is right next to me talking into my right ear, maybe even screaming. Of course I don't hear anything or get an impressions but the sensation is odd and I'm not sure if its an over active imagination or if it is something else. Anyone have a similar experience??

I believe that that is your Spirit Guide, yelling in your ear. You wouldn't be able to understand at your Guide's higher vibration, so just tell your sub-conscious mind to listen to WHATEVER advice you're getting; they know more than you do.

PS - I get that ALL the time (the yelling in the ear-thing).

Thank you for the replies. It is odd and it happens even when reading with no electronics.

I do hope it is my spirit guide and I can find a way to listen. :)

Thank you for the replies. It is odd and it happens even when reading with no electronics.

I do hope it is my spirit guide and I can find a way to listen. :)

Spirit guides dont need to commUnicate with you while you are awake. They will come to in other states,

I had this once that I can recall. The voice warned me about a guy who was going to pick a fight with me at the bottom of the stairs. I went down the stairs and it happened. I got knocked to the deck.

If I had listened maybe it would not have happened. In that case I would never have known the voice was right and disregarded it. In which case it is most likely I would not even have remembered the event at all.

If the voice tells you to kill people seek medical advice!

Don't believe none of the above, it's aliens trying to locate your soul for transportation back to alpha zeta for future food usage :alien:

• 1 year later...

If it is accompanied with a feeling that you are being given a task or a warning or other needed info--then perhaps it is your spirit guide--usually sounds "tinny". If it makes no sense and does not have any seeming reason for it--then you are a Targeted Individual and the government is expermenting on you and seeing what it takes to make you nuts or otherwise incapacitate you.

See Hulk Hogan's Conspiracy theory show on Mind Control and you will find out what I mean.

I would recomend deep meditation to get truly in tune with your own soul. There could be a paranormal aspect to this. It could very well be thatit is your "spirit guide" or "guardian angel" or however you wish to percieve it, and if that is the case then once you become in tune with your own soul, it will bs easier to listen because a soul is the energy, the essance of the person, so that energy is how they communicate with you. I have my own "guardian angel" which i fell is my higher self that was doing the same thing, and so I got in tune with my own energy and now I hear and feel everything it tells me.

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like the onset of evil spirits. If you are doing anything bad like drugs, I suggest that you stop before it gets worst. Although, it could be a good spirit as well, such as a deceived love one in heaven trieing to reach out to you. Good luck. Peace be with you.