Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

impacts of Barack Obama rule in america!

behaviour???

according to you what will be the impacts of Barack Obama s rule in america????

NOTE-Barack Obama supporters please express your opinion openly

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starr Destin Mathews

• danielost

• questionmark

• AROCES

Government will get even bigger. More spending and more government programs. Not what I want.

Plus I am a gun owner. And I believe that Obama is not a friend of gun owners. I can see him and his Liberal friends in congress trying to tighten anti-gun ownership laws.

It's going to be chaos, anarchy and more racism, there's no way around it.

If he wins, most in the African American communities will riot for the victory....if he loses most in the African American communities will riot because he didn't win.

Those who didn't vote for him will be deemed racists. Those who voted for him will be accused of voter fraud or election tampering. It'll be a wild ride.

But not as wild as what would happen if some skinhead Nazi or racist were to assassinate him. Then we'd probably be looking at a potential race/civil war, in which Bush would declare Marshal law and remain in power indefinitely. Scary stuff.

It's going to be chaos, anarchy and more racism, there's no way around it.

If he wins, most in the African American communities will riot for the victory....if he loses most in the African American communities will riot because he didn't win.

Those who didn't vote for him will be deemed racists. Those who voted for him will be accused of voter fraud or election tampering. It'll be a wild ride.

But not as wild as what would happen if some skinhead Nazi or racist were to assassinate him. Then we'd probably be looking at a potential race/civil war, in which Bush would declare Marshal law and remain in power indefinitely. Scary stuff.

They say that the south will rise again.

Barack Obama plans on increasing spending, raising taxes, reducing the military, possibly halting off shore drilling (which just got approved to do and which we desperately need), he plans on conceding defeat in Iraq.

dont you think he can improve the economical and equality status in the country

hopefully it will be business as usual

No. I don't.

The president does not control the economy of the country. If anyone in the government does it is the speaker and the majority leader of the senate.

The president does not control the economy of the country. If anyone in the government does it is the speaker and the majority leader of the senate.

No it isn't it is the consumer. and whoever took Alan Greenspans job.

No it isn't it is the consumer. and whoever took Alan Greenspans job.

I know. ssshhh don't tell anyone that's our secret.

Edited by danielost

Then why do the right wingers keep on bringing up Carter?

Because he did ever thing he could to destroy it. Just like Clinton did. The president and government don't control the economy but they can destroy it by raising taxes to high, or causing a panic when one isn't needed.(the so called oil crises.)

Not sure if one is ever needed, unless the country has been attacked. Then I am not sure.

Edited by danielost

I don't know there isn't a right-winger memo.

America will not last four years under his rule.

In fact the U.S as we know it is already dead. The power has left the people.

Time to swear in the king ... fools!

Yea but the power was gone more or less a while ago.

Scary but I think you are right, America has been hijacked. Obama, Mccain makes no difference really.

Yea but the power was gone more or less a while ago.

I agree. Refuse to seal off the borders, pretty much the government has refused to listen to the people at all.

What is on their agenda? Do they not believe that pitchforks and torches are not in awaiting them?

I really hope they soon try to take our guns which will leave guns in the hands of the government and criminals (is their a difference?)

Heres a line from a crap rap Government I spray with my AK!!! Fools trying to take my guns away!!!

Because he did ever thing he could to destroy it. Just like Clinton did. The president and government don't control the economy but they can destroy it by raising taxes to high, or causing a panic when one isn't needed.(the so called oil crises.)

Not sure if one is ever needed, unless the country has been attacked. Then I am not sure.

OK so Carter and Clinton screwed up the economy blah blah, what has Bush done for the economy? cause I'm lookin around and what I see is pretty bad. The worst I have ever seen it actually, so what would Bush due if he had another 4 years? If Mccain wins we will find out soon enough. Sure Obama might be a dud but damn when your options on the ticket are Mccain and Obama you know your up to you neck in crap.

OK so Carter and Clinton screwed up the economy blah blah, what has Bush done for the economy? cause I'm lookin around and what I see is pretty bad. The worst I have ever seen it actually, so what would Bush due if he had another 4 years? If Mccain wins we will find out soon enough. Sure Obama might be a dud but damn when your options on the ticket are Mccain and Obama you know your up to you neck in crap.

Clinton screwed up the economy? no, no he did not screw up the economy

I agree. But if your choices are to let the bad economy run itself out(McCain) or make it worse(Obama) which do you go with. Remember neither wants to cut spending but McCain doesn't want to increase it as much as Obama does.

Clinton screwed up the economy? no, no he did not screw up the economy

I didn't say he did. I said he tried.

I agree. But if your choices are to let the bad economy run itself out(McCain) or make it worse(Obama) which do you go with. Remember neither wants to cut spending but McCain doesn't want to increase it as much as Obama does.

I didn't say he did. I said he tried.

To what end? What kind of President intentionally screws over a nation?

A sharp increase in social programs and tax rebates which will eventually get into the hands of people in the country who don't pay taxes. We will subsidize those folks.

EVERYONE will have a tax increase not just the "rich upper class" whatever that means.

The military will be hurt significantly. Obama has made it no secret that he intends to cut defense spending in order to pay for all of his new social programs. The problem is, military spending is small in comparison to what we spend on all of these social programs. One of the main jobs the government is required to do for the people is to protect us. To defend the nation.

Judges who plan on retiring from the bench of the supreme court will be appointed who will suit obamas standards. The senate and the court will now be majority left.

All of these ingredients will make for a US government that will not be the same for many more decades. Power unheard of will be given to one side of government.

Edited by Markissluv

To what end? What kind of President intentionally screws over a nation?

Didn't say it was intentional. He just saw that great economy and dollar signs. Then he said taxes.

you must remember that a president have the complete authority to control the economy when under an emergency situation and especially in the case of america

Didn't say it was intentional. He just saw that great economy and dollar signs. Then he said taxes.

can you support that with numbers or quotes from Clinton?

you must remember that a president have the complete authority to control the economy when under an emergency situation and especially in the case of america

The Us was not in a state of emergency. and a president cannot control the economy he can only control the budget.