Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump not backing down on Obama's BC

AROCES

Donald Trump is not backing down from his demand that President Barack Obama produce his birth certificate and stepped up his criticism by questioning why he has not released other personal records, including college transcripts and legislative papers.

He says Obama's birth certificate controversy is a "strange situation" — there are conflicting reports as to what Honolulu hospital he was born at, and the governor of Hawaii claims he somehow remembers Obama being born 50 years ago.

"I'm hearing all sorts of stories that his own family can't agree which hospital he was born in and lots of other things, and I'm trying to find out where is the birth certificate. I have a birth certificate. Where is his birth certificate?Obama asserts that he was born in Honolulu, but former Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General Philip Berg has claimed that Obama's paternal grandmother says she was in the delivery room when he was born in Kenya.

There are even differing reports about which Honolulu hospital he may have been born at. During his 2008 presidential campaign numerous reports indicated Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center. Later, Obama's half sister said he was born at the Katiolani Medical Center.

After questions were raised about his birth, Obama's campaign released a Certification of Live Birth. The form is a summary document and does not include the newborn's location of birth. The long-form Birth Certificate includes such data, but Obama has declined to release it.

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie first ordered the state attorney general and health department director to release more information about Obama's birth there, then abandoned that pursuit.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Trump Refuses to Back Down Over Obama's 'Very Strange' Birth

Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? *Snip*

-=-=-=-

Please note UM rules:

1e. Participation requests: Do not ask members to take part in offsite surveys, petitions, contests, campaigns or fundraisers.

Karlis -- moderator team member

Edited by Karlis

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Wookietim

• The Silver Thong

• ninjadude

Pretty much proves conclusively he is unfit for office of any kind, public or private.

Pretty much proves conclusively he is unfit for office of any kind, public or private.

Well, he does have a Birth Certificate so he is legit, unlike........

First of all, a Certificate of live birth is not the same as a Birth Certificate. A pregnant women visiting from another country, giving birth to her child in the US would receive one of these (for the child), even if they were planning to return to her home country.

However, Obama's mother is a US citizen.

If I am a U.S. citizen, is my child a U.S. citizen?

A child who is born in the United States, or born abroad to a U.S. citizen(s) who lived in (or came to) the United States for the required period of time prior to the child's birth, is generally considered a U.S. citizen at birth.

A child who is:

◦Born to a U.S. citizen who did not live in (or come to) the United States for therequired period of time prior to the child's birth, or

◦Born to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent or two alien parents who naturalize after the child's birth, or

◦Adopted (stepchildren cannot derive or acquire citizenship through their stepparents) and is permanently residing in the United States can become a U.S. citizen by action of law on the date on which all of the following requirements have been met:

■The child was lawfully admitted for permanent residence*; and

■Either parent was a United States citizen by birth or naturalization**; and

■The child was still under 18 years of age; and

■The child was not married; and

The child was the parent's legitimate child or was legitimated by the parent before the child's 16th birthday (children born out of wedlock who were not legitimated before their 16th birthday do not derive United States citizenship through their father); and

■If adopted, the child met the requirements of section 101(B)(1)(E) or (F) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and has had a full and final adoption; and

■The child was residing in the United States in the legal custody of the U.S. citizen parent (this includes joint custody); and

■The child was residing in the United States in the physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.

(From http://www.uscitizenship.info/citizenship-library-children.html)

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

From (The US Constitution)

Again, his mother IS a US citizen. Even IF he was born in Kenya, or Pluto, or another dimension, it's irrelevant because of his mother's status. Now, had she renounced her citizenship, that would be different, but over the last few years, I could find no such supporting evidence of that.

Now, I'm not a fan of Obama. But this is silly nonsense that really needs to stop.

Edited by MstrMsn

Do people really have to hate every single president we have? honestly I think he is doing a decent job, he is atleast trying to do something in this screwed up country.

Do people really have to hate every single president we have? honestly I think he is doing a decent job, he is atleast trying to do something in this screwed up country.

Do they have to? No, they don't. Does it mean they won't? Nope, they will. It all comes down to politics and policies, and the way things are done. Like, I hate politicians that decide "the best way to reduce violent crimes involving illegally owned firearms is to restrict lawful firearms owners". That is utter stupidity. As is forcing Congress to pass a "stimulus" package, in less than 48 hours, that does nothing to stimulate the economy, all while having a romantic Valentine's get-away with the wife.

Can he do worse? Absolutely, but he can also do much better, even the way things are.

We don't need someone with no executive, management and governing experience really so he can at least try.

I could do that.

First of all, a Certificate of live birth is not the same as a Birth Certificate. A pregnant women visiting from another country, giving birth to her child in the US would receive one of these (for the child), even if they were planning to return to her home country.

However, Obama's mother is a US citizen.

If I am a U.S. citizen, is my child a U.S. citizen?

A child who is born in the United States, or born abroad to a U.S. citizen(s) who lived in (or came to) the United States for the required period of time prior to the child's birth, is generally considered a U.S. citizen at birth.

A child who is:

◦Born to a U.S. citizen who did not live in (or come to) the United States for therequired period of time prior to the child's birth, or

◦Born to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent or two alien parents who naturalize after the child's birth, or

◦Adopted (stepchildren cannot derive or acquire citizenship through their stepparents) and is permanently residing in the United States can become a U.S. citizen by action of law on the date on which all of the following requirements have been met:

■The child was lawfully admitted for permanent residence*; and

■Either parent was a United States citizen by birth or naturalization**; and

■The child was still under 18 years of age; and

■The child was not married; and

The child was the parent's legitimate child or was legitimated by the parent before the child's 16th birthday (children born out of wedlock who were not legitimated before their 16th birthday do not derive United States citizenship through their father); and

■If adopted, the child met the requirements of section 101(B)(1)(E) or (F) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and has had a full and final adoption; and

■The child was residing in the United States in the legal custody of the U.S. citizen parent (this includes joint custody); and

■The child was residing in the United States in the physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.

(From http://www.uscitizen...y-children.html)

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

From (The US Constitution)

Again, his mother IS a US citizen. Even IF he was born in Kenya, or Pluto, or another dimension, it's irrelevant because of his mother's status. Now, had she renounced her citizenship, that would be different, but over the last few years, I could find no such supporting evidence of that.

Now, I'm not a fan of Obama. But this is silly nonsense that really needs to stop.

Question is, can someone who was not Born here be a President?

It's what Hawaii has now instead of Birth Certificates. It's what most offices will issue at this point having switched to digital records. Coupled with this we have the birth announcements (which are pushed out by the Hospital, not the parents.)

It's what Hawaii has now instead of Birth Certificates. It's what most offices will issue at this point having switched to digital records. Coupled with this we have the birth announcements (which are pushed out by the Hospital, not the parents.)

Which Hospital?

There are even differing reports about which Honolulu hospital he may have been born at. During his 2008 presidential campaign numerous reports indicated Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center. Later, Obama's half sister said he was born at the Katiolani Medical Center.

Which Hospital?

The latter place, Kapi'olani Medical center for Women and Children was confirmed by his teacher. I personally am not familiar with the hospital I was born at, thought it was a Baptist Hospital for the longest time until we actually visited the hospital last year.

Should be noted, that along with his Birth Certificate, his marriage licenses and Registration and Disciplinary records with the SC in Illinois have been turned over to the relevant authorities.

All Trump is proving is that he is good at playing the crowd. If he is elected, he'll be what the country deserves, not what it needs.

Edited by ShadowSot

The latter place, Kapi'olani Medical center for Women and Children was confirmed by his teacher. I personally am not familiar with the hospital I was born at, thought it was a Baptist Hospital for the longest time until we actually visited the hospital last year.

Should be noted, that along with his Birth Certificate, his marriage licenses and Registration and Disciplinary records with the SC in Illinois have been turned over to the relevant authorities.

All Trump is proving is that he is good at playing the crowd. If he is elected, he'll be what the country deserves, not what it needs.

Confirmed by his Teacher? How?

By saying so?

Confirmed by his Teacher? How?

By saying so?

Pretty much.

Since it is coupled with the official birth announcement and is located inside of Hawaii, it's most we can go on. It's somewhat more supported than the people claiming he was born in Kenya.

Pretty much.

Since it is coupled with the official birth announcement and is located inside of Hawaii, it's most we can go on. It's somewhat more supported than the people claiming he was born in Kenya.

Then only a Birth Certificate can clear it once and for all, if there is one , agree?

Then only a Birth Certificate can clear it once and for all, if there is one , agree?

No, because simply it doesn't exist.

What Obama released is what you have, Hawaii's government has stated as much.

The certificate states he was born in Hawaii, and you're going to have to be happy with that.

Apart from what MasterMason said at the beginning, it still is pointless in any case, as Obama would still be recognized as a natural born citizen under US law as his mother was a natural born citizen herself.

Move on to his policies, his platform, his handling of law, Aroces, or continue chasing the snark.

No, because simply it doesn't exist.

What Obama released is what you have, Hawaii's government has stated as much.

The certificate states he was born in Hawaii, and you're going to have to be happy with that.

Apart from what MasterMason said at the beginning, it still is pointless in any case, as Obama would still be recognized as a natural born citizen under US law as his mother was a natural born citizen herself.

Move on to his policies, his platform, his handling of law, Aroces, or continue chasing the snark.

What has been released, said and done did not produce the Birth Certificate.

So the Obama supporters wants it just to go away.

What would all you sour grapes "waa! A Dem was elected! We didn't want a Dem! We wanted a Repub! So we're gonna stamp and scream and put our fingers in our ears and pretend that Obama doesn't count!!" neo-cons do should it ever be found out that Obama wasn't actually a U.S. Citizen? (Apart from having him arrested and thrown into a CIA torture camp, of course, but that goes without saying.) Would you say that the last 3 or 4 years didn't count, and bring back John McCain on a cloud of glory?

Edited by 747400

b

What would all you sour grapes "waa! A Dem was elected! We didn't want a Dem! We wanted a Repub! So we're gonna stamp and scream and put our fingers in our ears and pretend that Obama doesn't count!!" neo-cons do should it ever be found out that Obama wasn't actually a U.S. Citizen? (Apart from having him arrested and thrown into a CIA torture camp, of course, but that goes without saying.) Would you say that the last 4 years didn't count, and bring back John McCain on a cloud of glory?

Argue and say WAAA! and keep on the blah blah

For there is no Birth Certificate.:tu:

Edited by AROCES

What has been released, said and done did not produce the Birth Certificate.

So the Obama supporters wants it just to go away.

Aroces, what you are looking for does not exist. As I've mentioned before, I am not not a Obama supporter.

In this instance, the Certificate he's provided satisfies the courts, and is what is provided by the Hawaii government when you ask for a copy of your birth certificate.

That's it, full stop.

Keep chasing windmills or move on to his polices, like his defense of the Patriot Act or his poor planning on military maneuvers.

Aroces, what you are looking for does not exist. As I've mentioned before, I am not not a Obama supporter.

In this instance, the Certificate he's provided satisfies the courts, and is what is provided by the Hawaii government when you ask for a copy of your birth certificate.

That's it, full stop.

Keep chasing windmills or move on to his polices, like his defense of the Patriot Act or his poor planning on military maneuvers.

If it does not Exist then where was the the Certificate provided based on?

Thank you for explaining clearly, AROCEs, in your usual inimitable way. Did you turn down the job as political analyst at CNN because they didn't pay enough? :tu:

Thank you for explaining clearly, AROCEs, in your usual inimitable way. Did you turn down the job as political analyst at CNN because they didn't pay enough? :tu:

Some wants a simple Birth Certificate and you have to throw in the CIA and McCain.

So who is being an analyst here ;)

If it does not Exist then where was the the Certificate provided based on?

What you're asking for does not exist. The Birth records, which are in digital storage, are what the certificate was printed from.

In order to get anything more than that from the state of Hawaii, you'll need to violate the State Government and it's recognized autonomy.

Which I'm all for by the way, that and Trump being president would ice the cake for me.

Some wants a simple Birth Certificate and you have to throw in the CIA and McCain.

So who is being an analyst here ;)

You keep grasping for straws and coming up with squat. Give it up man, this has been put to bed. Or are you scared and need to make a strawman out of this coming election time to just grab a few more votes of the inane.

Edited by The Silver Thong