Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Korean Hostage Beheaded

bathory

Korean beheaded, US launches strike

10:58 AEST Wed Jun 23 2004

AP - Islamic militants beheaded a South Korean who pleaded in a heart-wrenching videotape that "I don't want to die" after his government refused to pull its troops from Iraq. He was the third foreign hostage decapitated in the Middle East in little over a month.

Hours later, the United States launched an airstrike in Fallujah on what the US military said was a safehouse used by followers of the country's most-wanted terrorist: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Jordanian whose Monotheism and Jihad movement was believed behind the beheading of the hostage, Kim Sun-il.

Fallujah residents said the strike hit a parking lot. Three people were killed and nine wounded, said Dr Loai Ali Zeidan at Fallujah Hospital. It was the second attack against the terror network in three days, the US military said.

Elsewhere, two American soldiers were killed and another was wounded in an attack on a convoy near Balad, 80 kilometres north of Baghdad. The dean of the University of Mosul law school was murdered and her husband seriously injured in another attack against the country's intellectual elite.

Article: Click Here

Source: http://www.ninemsn.com.au/

now the quuestion is, why would Iraqi 'Freedom Fighters' be targetting Iraqi Intellectuals? The only groups that benefit from this are, "Nazis, Communists" and our good old fundamentalist theocracy supporters:)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naveed

• Starlyte

• Scorpius

• Babs

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like these extremists are wanting to form a religious based government, no doubt similar to what the Taliban was.

There gonna have to threaten more than a group of people to intimidate Korea. These Extremist need a better plan of intimidation than this. Well anyways, they're going down in a matter of time.

Yep, and thats as soon as I get my viking sword. Odin and Thor will smite them all. gunsmilie.gif

When is this going to stop? My heart aches for their families... crying.gif

Yeah, they want to take over...the world. blink.gif

Much like Pinky and the Brain. laugh.gif

Sad for the families though. crying.gif