Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you call God?

Strong Flower

I guess the title says it ! Many people have their own name for God. Two of my mentors call God The All. One of my friends call God The Source. I have a muslim friend who calls God Merciful Allah (always). My Mother calls God Lord. I call God I and I. BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU ???

Narcissus.

• Like 1

Whats wrong with just the name "God"?

But for me, I do not believe, and there is no surprise really, considering he is called so many different things, I would rather follow my own instincts and what nature has given me than some entity made up by other men.

IMO God and Nature are one in the same. Some might not approve of the word God. If you do not believe in a God-like presence then you should not comment

The White Light of Love and Service (or just Service for short).

God is The White Light which always gives..

• Like 1

I usually call him Eric.

IMO God and Nature are one in the same. Some might not approve of the word God. If you do not believe in a God-like presence then you should not comment

Ooops, sorry. I didn't realise there was an 'invited guest' list!

• Like 5

The White Light of Love and Service (or just Service for short).

God is The White Light which always gives..

great post

I usually call him Father. He is, after all.

• Like 1

The blind idiot god, Azathoth.

• Like 2

Sorry about that, you should move this to the religious preaching only section then.........oh wait!!

• Like 3

Pretty sure this thread exists already.

I tend to think of God more along the lines of "The Force". But then, I'm kind of a Jedi Knight wannabe. :blush:

• Like 2

I don't call anything 'god'. The very term implies a personification of natural processes.

First you ask a question then you proceed to demand that only 'believers' answer. Obviously you are not interested in anyones answers but only that which coincides with your beliefs.Sorry kiddo this is a forum so you'll be horrified to know that everyone has differing views.

• Like 2

I was once dog-pilled by evil spirits - the devil. That's the way I feel on these forums. The only God creator that exist is the God of the Holy Bible and his son Jesus.

Edited by notforgotten

Lord and Father.

• Like 2

A fictional character.

A fictional character.

The only fictional characters are the masquerading devils in hell (and maybe elsewhere as well? :innocent:). Edited by notforgotten

Earth. I am a child of the earth. She is my mother, the sun is my father, the Universe is my ancestor and myself. My Gods have a million names. My favorites are Lugh and Danu of the Irish pantheon.

• Like 1

Earth. I am a child of the earth. She is my mother, the sun is my father, the Universe is my ancestor and myself. My Gods have a million names. My favorites are Lugh and Danu of the Irish pantheon.

Your a child of the earth - dirt...Is that what you are saying? I'm a child of God, not dirt! Edited by notforgotten

I consider God to be the "Most High"

• Like 1

Which god are we talking about here? There are so many, many gods.

• Like 1

Which god are we talking about here? There are so many, many gods.

Who are the "many, many gods" ?

There can only be one ultimate GOD.

There are devils that masquerade as Gods. The only true God is the God of the bible.