Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

A sighting of Jesus...

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#16    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

View Postlightly, on 21 December 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

why not? If the kingdom of heaven is within,  perhaps there is a spark of   "divinity"  in all of us.  Even people who look like that!*?

I was speaking in terms of the average Christian, they'd be taken aback at seeing Jesus as an average, boring black man.

I wouldn't care.

*Bukawowow *BLACK JESUS :D

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#17    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,396 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

ah,  right!  .. i see now,    sorry ..   in that case,   it might be best if we don't mention his religion either ?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#18    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 21 December 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Before your life of crime?
Before my life of sin.

#19    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,079 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant, your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will himself restore, confirm, streghten, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

Edited by notforgotten, 07 January 2013 - 11:11 PM.

#20    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Well I'm glad you've found you're way. We each have our own 'enlightenment' story of how we came to know God, but what matters is we all eventually end with similar or the same results... Perhaps I'll share my own story some time. However I'm still currently in the molding process, and am learning more and more every day. Don't ever let go of him, and don't ever give up...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#21    alibongo

alibongo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

There is some gentle mocking going on.So just beware of this:"Behold all you mockers, I shall put the mockers on you, yea, and ye shall burn in hell as merrily as chestnuts on a open fire"Eccles, chap 1 v 23-25.

#22    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,709 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

View Postalibongo, on 08 January 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

There is some gentle mocking going on.So just beware of this:"Behold all you mockers, I shall put the mockers on you, yea, and ye shall burn in hell as merrily as chestnuts on a open fire"Eccles, chap 1 v 23-25.
Oh, that was scary.

#23    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,087 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

I am not sure which is the most irrelevant at the moment, the mocking or the preaching aimed at the mocking.

So for the benefit of all members, I will refrain from pointing fingers and allow the posts that have been placed thus far BUT from here on in please be aware that the following
rules do apply to you too.

Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.
  • Disrespectful conduct: Do not be rude, unpleasant or disrespectful towards other members - always be polite and courteous.I
Light hearted commentary will always find it's way into threads but I think it's time to address the topic.

Cheers all.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#24    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostSean93, on 21 December 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

I was speaking in terms of the average Christian, they'd be taken aback at seeing Jesus as an average, boring black man.

I wouldn't care.

*Bukawowow *BLACK JESUS :D

Jesus was Jewish... I wouldn't.care if he was black either but I dont think he was... I do think out historic artists whitened him up but I dont think he was black. Probably what you would call olive complected lol...

Theres a song that says: as long as his blood was red

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#25    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 17 December 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. The Holy Spirit had brought evil spirits into my life as temporal punishment for my sin. I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike - seen and unseen. I've witnessed that the humans lose their memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. They are shackled to the "evil one" to do his will for all of eternity. They are masters at the art of deception. Their worm (evil) shall not die. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God!

I've seen the Holy Spirit and understood incompletely the Spirit of Life. Jesus and the Holy Spirit himself revealed the Spirit of Truth to me.

Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The room filled with an ancient scent that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that he was there in the beginning. The Father's voice sounds of Greatness not of this world. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, he moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk) - four years later I got possessed by a demon twice trying to sit on god's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as god like a babbling fool. His glory was short lived!

Jesus, allowed me to suffer at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence, Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my vocation as an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. Jesus knows our whole lives. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent (much like the Father) of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils. Also, Jesus introduced me to Saint Peter through a vision. St. Peter truly does look over the flock. To this day, I know that St. Peter and the other Apostles are looking over me.

Since then, my Guardian Angel has made herself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams of the Holy Family (family & friends - saints), Some arranged by god and some by the power of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

Thankyou for sharing your story Notforgotten..

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#26    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,079 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

When I saw Jesus, he appeared strong in stature. Most closely resembling the Shroud of Turin.

#27    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best

Posted Image

#28    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

View Postalibongo, on 08 January 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

Not exactly the best way to win people for Christ... We s'posed to be lovin' not hatin' brotha.

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#29    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,079 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 08 January 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

Well I'm glad you've found you're way. We each have our own 'enlightenment' story of how we came to know God, but what matters is we all eventually end with similar or the same results... Perhaps I'll share my own story some time. However I'm still currently in the molding process, and am learning more and more every day. Don't ever let go of him, and don't ever give up...
Please share what you have of your story. We can use more of such stories on these forums.

#30    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,079 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

This is a good story on how Jesus forgives us, despite of the sins that brought evil spirits into our lives. I also had a vision from Saint Peter telling me to do all I can to get the evil spirits out of my life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users