Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Drug/Alcohol Dreams

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostHasina, on 06 February 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Do you have proof that addictions are cased by evil forces rather then chemical reactions and genetics?

Addictions are caused by a weakness to that addiction. The devils tempt us in dreams to return to that addiction.

Edited by notforgotten, 06 February 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#47    _Only

_Only

• 6,593 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:53 AM

What makes you think that, though? There has to be something that led you to believe that.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#48    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 06 February 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Addictions are caused by a weakness to that addiction. The devils tempt us in dreams to return to that addiction.

Have you actually experienced an addiction or are you just talking out of your @ss? Because I have and have overcome them and can tell you addiction has nothing to do with the devil or evil forces. This is just an excuse certain types of addicts use to justify their actions. It's all to do with yourself, the power of your mind and your own will.

#49    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

View Posttrancelikestate, on 07 February 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

Have you actually experienced an addiction or are you just talking out of your @ss? Because I have and have overcome them and can tell you addiction has nothing to do with the devil or evil forces. This is just an excuse certain types of addicts use to justify their actions. It's all to do with yourself, the power of your mind and your own will.

Yes, I have experienced an addiction. The OP is refering to dreams and how drug /alcohol dreams are orchestrated by the devils to get us to return to our usage. These dreams have an evil intent.

#50    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,653 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

View Posttrancelikestate, on 07 February 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

An excuse for certain types of addicts or a reality for certain types of addicts? Never think have any one thing figured out especially when talking about how it effects other people. You know about your life and your experiences, not everybody elses.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#51    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

View Post_Only, on 07 February 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

What makes you think that, though? There has to be something that led you to believe that.

I've undergone temporal punishment (persecution by the devils, incl. demons) for 10 1/2 years and have witnessed some of the powers of both kingdoms. The powers of both kingdoms hold true in our dreams as well.

#52    _Only

_Only

• 6,593 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

What specific experiences? You keep putting this name of devils/demons on experiences, but haven't listed any, and how a supposed demon was behind it. Now you can understand why people are starting to think you are leaving your OP up to subjective opinion based on your religious belief, and nothing else. You will have to give some other explanation, or only people who already believe what you do will agree. And that's redundant and pointless.

#53    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

View Post_Only, on 11 February 2013 - 12:06 AM, said:

What specific experiences? You keep putting this name of devils/demons on experiences, but haven't listed any, and how a supposed demon was behind it. Now you can understand why people are starting to think you are leaving your OP up to subjective opinion based on your religious belief, and nothing else. You will have to give some other explanation, or only people who already believe what you do will agree. And that's redundant and pointless.

I do not need to share any drug/alcohol dreams because many people have already experienced them. I'm glad for you if you haven't. Peace.

PS: These dreams are generally personal and most people would not want to share them.

Edited by notforgotten, 11 February 2013 - 12:48 AM.

#54    _Only

_Only

• 6,593 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 11 February 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

I do not need to share any drug/alcohol dreams because many people have already experienced them. I'm glad for you if you haven't. Peace.

PS: These dreams are generally personal and most people would not want to share them.

I was referring to your 'temporal punishment' by kingdoms of demons, and powers you witnessed. We all can imagine dreams of doing drugs, which I have had after quitting.

If you have nothing to add as far as demonic experiences besides you saying that our dreams are their work if we happen to dream of something we find undesirable, what are we supposed to talk about here exactly? That we trust your judgement call? Is it a good idea to blindly believe anything without reason to?

Give us a reason to believe you.

Posted Image

I don't think it's healthy to ascribe anything from inside your mind to outside 'evil' entities. I believe there is a supernatural entity hiding in there, but it is you. But I'm not about to act a prophet and lecture any on this belief, because I have nothing of substance to anyone else for backing it up.

Maybe you have something of substance. Share it. Otherwise, your words are empty.

People speaking messages of fear aren't conducive to anything other than spreading said personal fears.

Edited by _Only, 11 February 2013 - 05:27 AM.

#55    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

View Post_Only, on 11 February 2013 - 05:23 AM, said:

I was referring to your 'temporal punishment' by kingdoms of demons, and powers you witnessed. We all can imagine dreams of doing drugs, which I have had after quitting.

If you have nothing to add as far as demonic experiences besides you saying that our dreams are their work if we happen to dream of something we find undesirable, what are we supposed to talk about here exactly? That we trust your judgement call? Is it a good idea to blindly believe anything without reason to?

Posted Image

I don't think it's healthy to ascribe anything from inside your mind to outside 'evil' entities. I believe there is a supernatural entity hiding in there, but it is you. But I'm not about to act a prophet and lecture any on this belief, because I have nothing of substance to anyone else for backing it up.

Maybe you have something of substance. Share it. Otherwise, your words are empty.

People speaking messages of fear aren't conducive to anything other than spreading said personal fears.

About as well said as possible!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#56    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

The OP is not on temporal punishment, but I'll share this;

I had a dream one time where the powers of darkness had placed me sitting on a curb with a pipe in my hand reminding me of an old bad habit I had. The powers of darkness (fallen angels) can move (teleport) people, places and things in spirit. Their powers can be witnessed, but the demon itself goes unseen.

Edited by notforgotten, 11 February 2013 - 01:26 PM.

#57    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

#58    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,653 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 11 February 2013 - 01:14 PM, said:

The OP is not on temporal punishment, but I'll share this;

I had a dream one time where the powers of darkness had placed me sitting on a curb with a pipe in my hand reminding me of an old bad habit I had. The powers of darkness (fallen angels) can move (teleport) people, places and things in spirit. Their powers can be witnessed, but the demon itself goes unseen.

One time after quitting smoking cigarettes a fresh pack of my favorite brand flew in the wind and landed right in front of me. It flapped open to reveal all of the smokes.. I laughed at it like dammm really?

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#59    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,653 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

He does have substance because I heard some of his other testimonies.. your not going to believe what he has to say anyway I bet so you should probably quit taunting him.

#60    Cobalt60

Cobalt60

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "The Love-Song of J.Alfred Prufrock", by T.S.Eliot

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

...this is a large topic...not all such (the dreams) are brought about by the demon(s) assigned to that person; some are simply conflict between the person and their body...when I shot cocaine, [i waited until the weekend to mess myself, holding down a job to support the habit] right around Thursday night I would dream that I'd given myself a shot--I would register--then plunge--but just before the "rush", I would wake up.
It's quite possible that Humans, the Race of Man, could very well be the only life-form that has free will; a person wants to do, or not do something that much, it'll happen. Man is weaker than evil angels; paradoxically, we're stronger than them.
Somebody oughta write a book--I'm not really doing anything at the moment; maybe I'll look into it.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users