Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

secret loves

novaceleste

Okay y'all, I am curious to know what your secret love is. I know everyone has atleast one.

Mine?? Well, it's NASCAR! I know, I know, over-sponsorship :blush: ...not to mention it's terrible for the environment. :hmm: I just can't get enough of it.

Okay, your turn now...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novaceleste

• kaknelson

• Sofia Alexandra

• Bella-Angelique

Being an RPG fan is not something most other women my age seem to approve of much so I do not bring it up around others my age that often. I hope that changes someday.

Being an RPG fan is not something most other women my age seem to approve of much so I do not bring it up around others my age that often. I hope that changes someday.

Bella, be the flame girl, let others know why you like it. Introduce them to it. Age and gender shouldn't matter, this is 2006! If it still doesn't work, then find others who are intrested.

I suppose I could write to the game makers about it, suggest they are missing a big market. I have mentioned that on this forum but have never sent a letter to the game makers themselves. :)

Be the flame, Bella! Your voice should be heard. Speak up, don't wait for someone else to.

I have a few secret loves...but I won't reveal them all just yet :ph34r:

I love lotion...no, I mean I'm obsessive compulsive about it...I put it on constantly...*putting it on right now* :yes:

My secret love is the show "Seinfeld"

I'm also told by my friends that I act like Jerry and a little insane like Kramer :blink:

Pandy, I like lotion too. Maybe not as much as you, tough. :P

And snake eyes, don't we all love Seinfeld??? :rofl:

New-wallet smell.

:blink:

New-wallet smell.

:blink:

You mean LEATHER!!! :angry2: You would love it here in Texas, with all the boot stores!

Writing on people in ink, or having other people write on me. Weird, huh? It's practically a fetish.

I guess that's not precisely what you were talking about. :blush:

Not really leather no.

Just wallet smell. It's very distinctive. Although new leather jacket smell is nice too.

AAAHHHH!! Bella, what are you trying to do to me??? :w00t: Like I need another lotion...but I'm sure one more wouldn't hurt! Thanks! :D

secret loves... hmmm.... I'm trying to quit, but I guess gum. I used to go through as much as 5 packs a week. I have an addictive personality.

Not really leather no.

Just wallet smell. It's very distinctive. Although new leather jacket smell is nice too.

That's Burn for you...

i adore the smell of new leather!

i also love the smell of a new car....

Not me. New car gives me headaches.

Okay y'all, I am curious to know what your secret love is. I know everyone has atleast one.

Mine?? Well, it's NASCAR! I know, I know, over-sponsorship :blush: ...not to mention it's terrible for the environment. :hmm: I just can't get enough of it.

Okay, your turn now...

Hmm secret love...toughie, wait let me think.....

I couldn't say cars because I talk men freely under the table about them. <snickers>

So I would have to say my secret loves that I tend to keep hidden are the shows, Southpark and The Dave Chapelle Show. I don't really talk about it with many but I found that others have this secret love as well. I don't know why they crack me up, perhaps it is the dipping into the completely absolutely politically incorrect tasteless humor. :D

Oh and I love quatum physhics too and boring documentaries on The history channel, Discovery channerl, and TLC but lets keep those on the down low okay? <Big smile>.

Edited by stargazer123

Girl, please...there is nothing wrong with documentaries. I only watch tv during NASCAR and a good documentary. :tu:

Girl, please...there is nothing wrong with documentaries. I only watch tv during NASCAR and a good documentary. :tu:

Girl...please you haven't seen my friends. :rofl: Although I've had some great conversations about Einstein at the bike ralleys. :D

I think that is great. Diversity and tolerance are the keys to peace! Some of y'all know about me being a witch from Texas, well I have alot of cowboy friends and bikers too. :tu:

I do have to say one thing about my husband...I love him to pieces, but when we go to the grocery store, he smells everything he picks up. I don't care if it is a box of cereal. And you should see him on the shampoo and saop aisle! :lol::rofl::lol: That probably wouldn't be considered a "secret love", but it sure is funny! :lol:

I think that is great. Diversity and tolerance are the keys to peace! Some of y'all know about me being a witch from Texas, well I have alot of cowboy friends and bikers too. :tu:

I do have to say one thing about my husband...I love him to pieces, but when we go to the grocery store, he smells everything he picks up. I don't care if it is a box of cereal. And you should see him on the shampoo and saop aisle! :lol::rofl::lol: That probably wouldn't be considered a "secret love", but it sure is funny! :lol:

OMG...my fiancee as well. he must pick it up and smell it......must smell it, must touch it.

My life is one big diversity....but what a fun ride I'll say. This wedding will be interesting as well. Bikers, attorneys, attorneys who are bikers, skydivers, northerners, southerners, easterners....my gosh it will be a pleatherer of secret loves on the same beach. Isn't life grand? My wedding could very well be the first wedding serving pig roast and lasagna and sushi on the same table, but what the hay?