Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats something you have always wanted to do?

blak~fox

Whats something that you always wanted to do but you havnt gotten around to it because you were too afraid, or it was too mean?

Id tell you all what i always wanted to do but it's too inapropriate for this forum. Id like to hear a few of yours though.

Go into a crowded mall with 5 of my friends wearing paintball gear. and run trough the mall shooting people and things with paintballs. B)

and i've also wanted to beat up quite a few people but never had the guts.thats enough fornow before i get worked up over this

I've always wanted to

1.Do all the things on the "How to annoy people in Wal-Mart" list.

2.Yell at everyone despise.

3.Stand on a street corner wearing a trench coat with googles and a poka-dot floaty while holding a bazooka.

4.Leave a mutilated Bratz doll on the side of a road somewhere.

:innocent:

I have always wanted to travel the globe back packing the whole way, I have only visited four different countries, so much to see so little time :yes:

i would love to go to Likouala Swamp in the congo and find out if there realy is Mokele-mbembe alive.

I know this probably sounds stupid, but I would love to go skydiving!

It is not the only thing though!

If I could I would like to:

* Play guitar at bars and parties all night

* Have threesomes with hot girls

* Be a highly succesful sports gambler

I've never had the opportunity to do any of these things, but my life is pretty good the way it is, too. Wife, two healthy kids, a great profession, and a nice little house-- anything after that is gravy.

skydiving is literally the last thing I'd ever do... :ph34r:

It would be if you forgot your parachute

Build a tree-house and live in it for awhile. :D

skydiving is literally the last thing I'd ever do... :ph34r:

I am with you on that one.

I feel sure I would be dead before I landed from a heart attack. :o

I want to throw a tomatoe at George W. Bush. At least that is one level below throwing an undetonated grenade anyway. :devil:

I've always wanted to spend like a month in the grand canyon.

seems the OP is asking for more... questionable desires though...

I guess along the lines of things I Want to do, but Won't... like hitting the guy's bumper that pulled out in front of me and slowed down

I'd also like to torture those that intentionally, needlessly and maliciously hurt People, kids, women, men, elderly... it doesn't matter. Psycological, physcial, financial... doesn't matter how they hurt them either. This includes people that bring up frivolous law suits, and laws that never should have been that resulted in predictable yet unintended concequences.... maybe just a 4 hour indian rug burn for them I dunno...

i always wanted to shave my head--wait i've done that !!-(LOL)-and hang around the airport dressed up like a hari-kishna and try to pick up chicks--lol

but i think with the new security at the airport that would be a sure trip to jail--lol

:blush: This topic is too hard.

not too hard, just think of something u really want to do, but u cant for what ever reason.

~Like once i wanted to throw this boy down the steps and break his neck, but i couldnt do it cuz i didnt want to get arrested.

*hope it helped a lil bit.

I want to travel the world and fish. Maybe with my wife after I retire (That's a looooong way off :P ). That would take us to some of the most exotic and beautiful places on earth.

I've always wanted to walk from the Uk, through the Euro Tunnel, and to the end of Africa, then back.