Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MEETING PEOPLE IN THE PAST?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

HI everyone! :)

Well I have a question.  

Has anyone ever met someone in the present that they are positive that they had meet before in the past? (PAST LIFE)

I mean we come across some people that just stand out from the rest.  Like there is some sort of strong connection that just boggles you about a certain person.  Do you think it is possible to be intertwined with a person forever?

For example, if one knew a person in a past life would they cross paths again in the future and meet without knowing it but have some kind of magnetic bond.  

Would it be an on going process in future lives???

Would it be the same for enemies in past lives as well?

:-/

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• pixiedoxen

• Misery

• Xenojjin

Hailee,

I have heard many times, in regard to reincarnation, that we are connected to the same small group of people, usually relatives, for each life; ie,your present father was your son once, then maybe your grandfather, and so on.

NORA

Hailee,

I have met people that I could swear I had met before, but I hadnt(at least in this life).  I believe that we do keep going in a path that is similar each time.  So I would have to think you will run into people you know occasionally.  Friends and enemies.  Did you ever meet a person and you hate them and you dont know why?  Maybe this is why.  Who knows.  :)

Jamie

• 1 month later...

It is wonderful to allways know you'll find your soul mates,  I feel it does happen!! ~true believer :)

I recently read a good book that has a couple theories about meeting people we think we know.

Has anyone ever read "the celestine prophecy" ?

If so What did you think?

I have read that!! celestine vision and the celestine prophecies, all of them!! :)

• 2 years later...

tongue.gif yes me it happen EVERY day ohmy.gif almost every peolple I see I'v seen them before blink.gif at work,on the street,at the mall,at the beach everywere ,can you beleive that wacko.gif

no it never happend to me,juste people I realy have met

• 2 weeks later...

I am a believer in it. I have had several times where I met someone & right away feel like I have always known them. In one case, it was like that at 1st glance into their eyes. It just seemed our souls knew each other. It's a neat feeling when it happens. grin2.gif

Interesting theory, I've "re-met" people before, example when I was 8 I had a very good friend that was 3 years older than me, I remember something he told me that made me realize that monsters exist. He had told me his dad beat his mother and she had used makeup to cover it up. A few months later he moved away and I never heard from him again, His name was John. About 7 or 8 years later there was a guy in my gym class that was the spitting image of him only grown. different name, from a different place, but I found an old picture and there was the same guy staring back at me.But as far as the soulmate theory, yeah I have noticed a few similarities. The name of the first girl I kissed has the same name as my wife, myself, dad, and grandpa all have the same middle name and our wives all the the same first initial(My dad and I share the same name, which is oddly the same name as our oldest traceable ancestor before we had done geneology research)The number of children is declining generationally, 6,5,4,3,2 weird thing is that every generation has had only 1 male child with the exception of great great grandpa Ransom had 3 boys, which is significant because he had changed the family name.Paranoia is kicking in.....get worms out of my heard..

I remain...

Nowhere

original.gif You something weird happend to me too. I was shopping at the food store and I saw someone who looked familiar to me, he looked at me and we started to walk towards eachother to say hi but then we stopped! And realized we didn't know one another. Of cource we smiled from emarrasment but then we went separate ways.

• 10 months later...

definitly has happened to me!!! i have for sure meet people i thought ive meet b4, or they have looked fimiliar, but how do u no u didnt meet them at a party once for a second or something ya no? its weird but like everything has an explantion or a logical reasoning.,.

This has never happened to me, which sucks cause why do you guys get so lucky? and ive been looking for good reading but im pretty picky about what i wanna read, tell me more about this celestine stuff? and any other good books? anything on philosophies and spirituality interests me, anything that after u read u wanna change ur life or somthing. thx

I was in Amsterdam and got talking to some Italian chicks,I felt I knew one of the girls,a really strong feeling of meeting and talking,laughing with her before.I was gutted when she could'nt speak a word of English.,only Italian!

Maybe she had a familiar face but the connection I felt towards this girl still makes me feel weird! (and no,not in the pants!)

I've had similar experiences. It's something to do with ....it's hard to explain. I think there is a very unique element in nature that turns things like a wheel.

i've read the celestine prophecy and i believe half the stuff said in it

anyone else?

93063[/snapback]

I’ve read the first and tenth insights! And I found them great in fact changed my life.

The truth is it’s in the experience.

Can anyone else see the energy fields?