Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 21 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2357 replies to this topic

#1876    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 02 February 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

I agree with some of the statements made here on demons, they probably do feed off of fear. Nothing in life is more obstructive than fear. Fear inhibits potential and achievement. Fear ultimately consumes joy and happiness.

But there is a larger picture to this, demons are also battling for possession our souls. The Devil isnt going to jeopardize this unholy agenda by making guest appearances at a skeptic's home.

Take smudging for instance, that is never mentioned in the Bible as a means to drive negative energies away. Never.

Smudging is a pagan practice that was adopted by modern neo-paganists and amateur ghost hunters.

How can burning sage drive a spirit away? Is this a form of superstitious witchcraft? IMO, this just serves as a placebo, a false assurance, a witch doctor's list of home remedies.

What is needed is alot of prayer and being ministered to by a trained minister. Only Jesus can drive negative spirits away, not burning herbs.

What does an evil spirit got to fear from sage anyways? Its just a herb? Its smoke does not hold any mystical power over the spirit world.
I used to think the same way as you but now I think that there may be some truth to sage and other techniques for driving spirits away. I mean honesty putting religion aside for a moment we know that humans have been troubled by demons sense the beginning of time, in the ancient world spirits were always respected for their ability to harm or help you depending upon their relationship to the human in question and on occasion some spirits were hostile in those siturations people would call upon the local spiritual authority figure to preform rituals to drive said spirits away or at the very least appease them so they stopped harming people. People were doing this long before Christianity came along and they were in many cases successful. It seems to me that exorcism is a complex process that works for various reasons that we have yet to understand but neverthee less results are all that matter. I mean honestly if spirit is attacking me I don't care how somebody gets rid of it as long as they get rid of it

#1877    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 04 February 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

I used to think the same way as you but now I think that there may be some truth to sage and other techniques for driving spirits away. I mean honesty putting religion aside for a moment we know that humans have been troubled by demons sense the beginning of time, in the ancient world spirits were always respected for their ability to harm or help you depending upon their relationship to the human in question and on occasion some spirits were hostile in those siturations people would call upon the local spiritual authority figure to preform rituals to drive said spirits away or at the very least appease them so they stopped harming people. People were doing this long before Christianity came along and they were in many cases successful. It seems to me that exorcism is a complex process that works for various reasons that we have yet to understand but neverthee less results are all that matter. I mean honestly if spirit is attacking me I don't care how somebody gets rid of it as long as they get rid of it

According to Native American belief if I indeed have them correct, burning sage is used to remove negative energies and sense some believe evil spirits or demons are negative energies... well there you have it.

But in my experiences, evil spirits or demons are intelligent individuals an army arrayed against God and humanity not merely negative energies that can be cleansed away with smudging.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1878    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

Funny....Last few comments are telling people how to get rid of demons and spirits.

That is the REASON I made this topic......

Tired of seeing people claim how to get rid of them, and not one person can do the opposite.

I guess we went full circle.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1879    dave1983

dave1983

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

First of all i don't take any responsibility for this, so try at your own risk.

1. Find the Evil Sigil that you want to connect to. google is your friend.
2. When you ask for a demon/ evil spirit there must be a purpose.
3. You have to offer something in return, nothing stupid like my soul, so never agree to something that you cannot follow through with.
4. Know the method and plan of how you want to communicate.
5. Whenever you have try to connect you have to go through "satan", as not all demon/evil spirits are friendly
6. Copy and print out the sigil on a peice of blank paper, close your eyes and visualise the sigil.
7. Then recite the following prayer, in a quiet space. 1 black candle and incense, and must be at night.

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire__________(name of Demon) to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Good Luck

D

#1880    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Like this "hi evil spirt, come in make yourself at home"

Seriously why why why why?

#1881    markprice

markprice

BANNED

• 3,718 posts

• BANNED

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 February 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Funny....Last few comments are telling people how to get rid of demons and spirits.

That is the REASON I made this topic......

Tired of seeing people claim how to get rid of them, and not one person can do the opposite.

I guess we went full circle.....

You would have to join one of the secret societies, pass probation and become an initiate before they begin to tell you how to do that kind of thing with any precision. By then they would have you convinced that evil is not really evil so you might even believe enslaving "elementals", as they sometimes call it, is some sort of high achievement.

BANNED UNDERSTAND.

#1882    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

View Postdave1983, on 06 February 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

3. You have to offer something in return, nothing stupid like my soul, so never agree to something that you cannot follow through with.
5. Whenever you have try to connect you have to go through "satan", as not all demon/evil spirits are friendly
6. Copy and print out the sigil on a peice of blank paper, close your eyes and visualise the sigil.
7. Then recite the following prayer, in a quiet space. 1 black candle and incense, and must be at night.

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire__________(name of Demon) to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Good Luck

D

Copy....Need to get a black candle.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1883    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

View Postdave1983, on 06 February 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Good Luck

D

View PostSakari, on 07 February 2013 - 12:42 AM, said:

Copy....Need to get a black candle.

Actually......I have tried a black candle. My wife reminded me.

And, I am done with this. It has been tried, it does not work. I have grown bored with it also, very bored. Lost any interest actually.

I am starting to lose interest in a lot of " Paranormal " things. ( Seeker, not what we have discussed though, and I do not consider that paranormal ). I am finding myself not really replying to 99% of what I used to. It is just recycled topics, questions, and answers. It goes full circle, then repeats itself. I may occasionally discuss Bigfoot, or something that makes me laugh.

I used to have a huge urge to help people see reality, and show them answers to things. Now, I really do not care much. I can read topics and just shake my head, and move on now.

If someone wants to take over, feel free. I am bored with it, and not committed anymore.

And no, no Demon visited me, they are not real.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1884    KainFall

KainFall

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

• Nothing is as it may seem.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

idk, feels rather redundant to say anything.. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Open Your Mind To New Experiences

#1885    _Only

_Only

• 6,680 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

View PostSakari, on 09 February 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

I used to have a huge urge to help people see reality, and show them answers to things.

That was your whole purpose to this thread, so you can see why I and others have trouble believing confirmation bias didn't play an extreme role in your exploits off screen. I mean there is just the thickest air of insolence toward any mention of the ghosts/demons/etc here. Instead of choosing to dig deeper and try to figure out what is really behind the whole phenomena (real or not), you have chosen "it doesn't exist" at the start of this whole ball of wax, and carried that mentality to the quite bitter end. Let's let this thread die now, as I can see now in hindsight that it did in your eyes before it got to post 2. You seem to have made your point long ago, and are now only sticking around to defend it pointlessly.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#1886    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

View Post_Only, on 09 February 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

That was your whole purpose to this thread, so you can see why I and others have trouble believing confirmation bias didn't play an extreme role in your exploits off screen. I mean there is just the thickest air of insolence toward any mention of the ghosts/demons/etc here. Instead of choosing to dig deeper and try to figure out what is really behind the whole phenomena (real or not), you have chosen "it doesn't exist" at the start of this whole ball of wax, and carried that mentality to the quite bitter end. Let's let this thread die now, as I can see now in hindsight that it did in your eyes before it got to post 2. You seem to have made your point long ago, and are now only sticking around to defend it pointlessly.

No, you are wrong. There are Ghosts and demons. They do exist. And, where they exist is still a interest of mine, but that education would come from Psychology, not a Paranormal site.

I hope this thread does not die. I hope someone may take it over, although there really is nothing more to do.

You do not understand. The " Paranormal " is not interesting to me anymore. When I started this thread, it was. I posted a lot then. I am bored with it. It is a replay. Different day, different year, same old claims, same old topics, same old arguments.

For me, if something is not interesting to me, especially what I more and more feel are childish things, I do not waste time on it anymore. I was active here because I enjoyed it. I do not much anymore. Maybe some day I will again, who knows.

This site, and these topics can be addicting, both to skeptics and to believers. Maybe everyone should take a break once in a while, and actually get out and do other things, things that really mean something.

Nothing pointless here, I am bored, I laugh at this stuff now. It is a joke to me now. I can not even take it serious. For that reason alone, I am done.

No winners, no losers....It is not a competition.

Edited by Sakari, 09 February 2013 - 04:05 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1887    Menti2

Menti2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

I believe they are not going to show themselves if you are no open minded: consider a way that they would be able to exist.

#1888    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

View PostMenti2, on 13 February 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

I believe they are not going to show themselves if you are no open minded: consider a way that they would be able to exist.

Good point! Why manifest themselves when the whole purpose is to deceive?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1889    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Well, this is interesting, I have followed this tread for a while now and I have seen so much, arguments and counter arguments trying to prove or disprove demons and it seems now that the op has finally had enough of this. Regardless if demons exist  or not it's safe to say that they can not be summoned at least not by someone who actually wants them to appear. I suppose that fits in with the nature of demons, they don't show up when we want them, they show up to prey upon us at our weak moments or so those who have dealings with such beings say. For my part I would rather not have any dealings with such beings even if they don't exist, they very idea is toxic and destructive. Instead of summoning spirits humans should be finding ways to surpass them.

#1890    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,625 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Heh, sometimes I feel like there should be a PSA in the thread....

Read the first page, a few pages in between, and the last couple pages to get a grasp on what has gone on so far in the last 125 pages over the last three years. Almost three, close enough.

The question of why do it and the caution of be careful of what you wish for has been covered, many times. So has why evil. So has not going into it with an open mind, not trying hard enough, or trying to trick the spirit, or why would a spirit show up on command... ect. All this is because there are stories out there of people accidentally attracting entities. And some stories about being able to summon them.

If you think you have a suggestion like a spell, or herbs, crystals, particular types of faiths or books, meditation, medium practices, objects of communication, whatever... Use the search function within the thread before submitting your suggestion. If you have a counter argument to any of those suggestions.. Use the search function within the thread before posting your argument.

It should be noted I think... Since this thread has started, Sakari has flushed out a couple of "cursed" objects that are worthy thread reading. And he pulled off Sakarisquach without a peep from the general public.

Really, in a way, this thread has become sort of a searchable tool for all sorts of suggestions to anyone wanting to summon or banish entities, and all the arguments pro and con about doing so. Demons, ghosts, angels, wee folk, things of astral plane or other dimensions..

Snort, perhaps newbies that ask these sorts of questions and say teach me stuff or I want to learn... I'm gonna link this thread and tell them to start asking questions again after they have read the whole thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users