Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why dreams are the source of genius

Genius of Dreams

Dreams are the ultimate source and mechanism of genius. Here are just some of the reasons why:

1) Dreams make thought more like sensory experience in general, thereby improving upon memory and UNDERSTANDING.

2) Dreams add to the integrated extensiveness of desire, being, thought, emotion, feeling, and experience in and with time.

3) Dreams involve a fundamental integration and spreading of being, experience, desire, thought, emotion, and feeling.

4) Dreams balance being and experience.

5) Dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience.

6) Dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance.

7) The integrated extensiveness of thought is improved in the truly superior mind.

8) The ability of thought to DESCRIBE or reconfigure sensory experience is ultimately dependent upon the extent to which thought is similar to sensory experience.

9) There is no outsmarting the genius of dreams

Do you want to know what dreams really and truly are?

THE ULTIMATE UNIFICATION OF PHYSICS BALANCES BEING AND EXPERIENCE, SO CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

FULL INERTIA, outer space, fully invisible. NO DISTANCE. OUTER SPACE IS NOT (AND CANNOT BE) EXPERIENCED AS IT IS....that means there is NO direct, true, real, actual, and full experience of outer space at all. Outer space ITSELF involves no experience AT ALL in relation to being.

Half gravity and half inertia...invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance...MIDDLE DISTANCE. The middle distance in/of space still DOES have the property of visibility. Now, consider the invisible and semi-visible eye (or eye/body) in relation to both the middle distance in/of space and the full distance in/of space. Consider how this writing proves that the middle distance in/of space and the full distance in/of space are necessarily in balance.

FULL GRAVITY, the Earth/ground, FULLY VISIBLE. FULL DISTANCE (seen, felt, AND touched). The feeling of gravity is a balanced INERTIAL resistance. Consider that the falling man feels NO GRAVITY, but he IS experiencing ACCELERATION.

VISION (it is VISIBLE) begins INVISIBLY INSIDE THE EYE/BODY. IMPORTANTLY, NOW, very carefully consider ALL OF the following ALONG WITH THAT:

Middle distance and full distance in balance regarding being AND experience. Great. The eye is BOTH INVISIBLE and visible (SEMI-VISIBLE as the dome of the eye/body). The FULLY VISIBLE BODY then extends full distance. (Watch someone else touch the top of their FULLY VISIBLE body/head with their VISIBLE hand.) THE ULTIMATE UNIFICATION OF PHYSICS BALANCES BEING AND EXPERIENCE. SO, MOST IMPORTANTLY, MIDDLE AND FULL DISTANCE IN/OF SPACE ARE IN BALANCE.

Notice, the man standing upright on the Earth/ground has full experience, as full inertia (outer space) entirely eliminates our experience (relationally and comparably).

The man standing on the Earth/ground is not moving relative to the middle OR full distances in/of space. Accordingly, the feeling of gravity is necessarily then understood as a balanced INERTIAL resistance.

I feel so unprepared to reply to this thread....

I dont know if this is some genius beond my recognition....

Or someone has gave a keyboard to a baboon....

• Like 2

I feel so unprepared to reply to this thread....

I dont know if this is some genius beond my recognition....

Or someone has gave a keyboard to a baboon....

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Well here goes another baboon, with a tale perhaps as wild and incomprehensible.

Distinguish between "space" and "nothingness." Space exist (we now link it with time, but I will avoid all that). It is a "something." It exists even if it is seemingly empty, because what appears to us to be empty is an illusion. At the subatomic level quantum things happen resulting in a turmoil of continuous creation and destruction in an experimentally (many times) demonstrated of seeming random events, some very small, some larger, some short lived, some longer lives (the smaller and shorter lived the more common down to a certain limit).

This space also weighs something -- a fact we have only recently begun to appreciate, and we call this "dark energy." It is steadily increasing as a proportion of all mass/energy as space expands faster and faster. It is thought likely that space also can vibrate, be warped, and so on, much like a three-dimensional sheet of rubber, and this is thought to "explain" things like fields and particles (particles being just tiny fields). Gravity seems for sure to be explained that way, and probably other forces.

A force is just our way of saying one field has some influence (generally causing acceleration) on another field.

Now then, there is "nothing." The idea that nothing could exist is of course a contradiction in terms. There cannot be "nothing." There can be no "nothing" outside the universe or before it came into existence, if it had a beginning. The concept is meaningless, as has been said, like saying something like, "North of the North Pole."

One sometimes-heard error in this regard, that comes to me as I proofread this, is drawing the conclusion that since "nothing" cannot exist, "something" must. Think about it -- we know things exist, but the existence of something does not necessarily follow from the necessary non-existence of something else.

Dreams are the ultimate source and mechanism of genius. Here are just some of the reasons why:

1) Dreams make thought more like sensory experience in general, thereby improving upon memory and UNDERSTANDING.

But how does that help, if the memory is IN the dream? Other than remembering dreams, this is useless. Not saying remembering your dreams is worhtless, I kept dream journals myself, but it has little real-world application.

2) Dreams add to the integrated extensiveness of desire, being, thought, emotion, feeling, and experience in and with time.

This is a noise phrase. "Integrated extensiveness" means nothing, and putting "in and with time" does nothing to make it more useful.

3) Dreams involve a fundamental integration and spreading of being, experience, desire, thought, emotion, and feeling.

So YOU say. What makes you think this? Can you support this idea or at least why this would help someone, if I accept it?

4) Dreams balance being and experience.

This could possibly be true, as dreams might often be a way of "aligning" and adjusting our experiences. How does this relate to genius?

5) Dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience.

"Unconscious experience", at least as used here, is another noise phrase that has no accepted standard meaning.

6) Dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance.

Again, this is so vague as to be nonsense. "Dream experience"? What's that? Possible and in balance? Of what?

7) The integrated extensiveness of thought is improved in the truly superior mind.

According to? And again, you need to understand, the phrase "integrated extensiveness" has no meaning known to anyone but you.

8) The ability of thought to DESCRIBE or reconfigure sensory experience is ultimately dependent upon the extent to which thought is similar to sensory experience.

This both seems without merit, nonsense AND a statement that is patently obvious, though memory is what reconfigures the recollection of sensory experiences.

9) There is no outsmarting the genius of dreams

Well, that's a... quite the assertion, and not actually a reason, in that it has no inherent basis in historical, scientific or philosophical thought.

Do you want to know what dreams really and truly are?

Yes, please tell us what dreams really and truly are. But don't use the phrase "integrated extensiveness" without some sort of accompanying English explanation.

what_zpsbooghcwr.jpg
  • Like 1

Why Einstein’s falling man feels no gravity

The fundamental and true significance of the falling man is that he is in and experiencing invisible space consistent with this most important and fundamental new law of physics: Invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance is the middle distance in/of space consistent with half gravity and half inertia. Middle distance and full distance are in balance. The eye is the body. The eye is experienced as invisible (detached from touch, beginning distance). A person's eye is also semi-visible as the dome of the eye/body that is semi-detached in relation to touch/tactile experience. The fully visible body then extends full distance, and it is attached in relation to touch/tactile experience. Middle distance and full distance are in balance. We want to balance being and experience. So, the falling man feels no gravity as a result of the gravitational/inertial balancing that involves the direct experience of the middle distance in/of space. The man standing on the ground feels gravity, as he is experiencing full distance in/of space. He is also experiencing the middle distance in/of space in balance. The feeling of gravity is understood as a balanced inertial resistance. Again, we want to balance being and experience. The middle distance in/of space and the full distance in/of space are in balance.

The shocking, clear, and extremely important truth of what dreams really are

Dreams fundamentally average and balance the bodily/visual experience. Also, they involve a linked, transcendent, fundamental, balanced, and overall mastery of physics/physical experience. Therefore, and most importantly, we are conscious and alive in the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. Accordingly, dreams balance being and experience; and dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience. Moreover, dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance; as dreams necessarily involve the middle distance in/of space. Now we know why there is no outsmarting the genius of dreams. Most importantly, bodily/visual experience in dreams is visible and invisible in balance. This all makes perfect sense.

Readers: You need to make an effort to understand what I have written here, minus any insults and clowning around. The is much merit and importance in what is written here. That is clear. It is so much easier to be critical than correct. Think very carefully about how all of this fits together. Also, do not evade what I have written here by mentioning other peoples' ideas. Discuss what is written here, not everything else. Some of you cannot understand what is written here. Some of you will not make the effort that is necessary to understand what is written here. Let's have a mature and productive dialogue here, if possible.

Edited by Genius of Dreams

Now there are 200 views of this thread. Nothing wrong with what I have written can be found, So, this thread is ignored. That is pathetic. So, let's get some real and honest participation please.

Genius (the accurate, extensive, and integrated description or representation/rendition/reconfiguration of sensory experience and ideas) ultimately derives from our dream experience.

Dream experience is fundamentally consistent with the great truth/fact that the self represents, forms, and experiences a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious and unconscious experience. If we did not fundamentally represent, form, and experience a comprehensive approximation of experience in general by combining conscious and unconscious experience, we would then be incapable of our growth and becoming other than we are. In dreams, we are conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are. Dreams balance conscious and unconscious experience. Dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance, so dream experience is necessarily that of the middle distance in/of space. Balance involves the middle or center. In dreams, we have visible and invisible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance consistent with half gravity and half inertia. There is no outsmarting the genius of dreams. Dreams involve fundamentally balanced attraction and repulsion.

Dream experience involves fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (with half gravity and half inertia).

Full gravity, space collapses. Full inertia, space disperses.

Dream experience is you and other than you are in balance.

THIS ALL MAKES SENSE.

by Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

I believe in the genius of dreams, I'm a guitarist and I believe that if I can become lucid I might see the fretboard in a different way, or create music in a different way, basically becoming more creative. The problem is I can't become lucid. If I try to meditate long enough I feel the vibration of my pineal gland but I can never silence my mind completely, I do realise my dreams are more vivid when my pineal gland vibrates before sleep but I can never achieve out of body.

Tell me of your experiences of Astral Projection, are the Akashic records real? What are they, and give me some juicy info on all of this that might entice me to keep trying :P Genuinely curious and really want to be able to do it.

There is some truth to genius on the other side of conciousness. Yes I have seen the potential. Our normal waking mind provides a necessary filter and block to whats behind it. There is genius and maddness there. The two are linked. Without our forward faceing ego though we are lost in sea of symbols and abstract. The concious part of our mind is a differential computer. That which lies behind is not differential. An ocean of potential but no boat. If you could sail on that sea perfectly I suspect the full potential of man would be understood. For now all we can do is lean over and dunk our heads for a glimpse of what lies beneath. Just don't fall in whithout hanging onto the rope.

• Like 1

The key here is to have balanced/stabilized distance in/of space and to balance being and experience in conjunction with the fullness of space/experience as it is seen, felt, AND touched (considered together). In doing this, one begins with balance and completeness. They go together. Also consider the fullness and extensiveness of experience therewith. See how middle distance and full distance are then in balance ? So, the man standing upright on the Earth/ground provides the answers. However, dream experience fundamentally and ultimately balances and unifies gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (with half gravity and half inertia). Dreams fundamentally balance being and experience.

The ultimate unification of physics balances being and experience. There is no getting around this. Einstein and the modern physicists are still trying to isolate experience from being. Mathematics involves relatively narrow thinking/thought. A computer is not conscious. It does not exhibit or produce genius. The reductionist/mathematical approach in physics has ultimately failed. This is not top down thinking. The integrated extensiveness of thought is improved in the truly superior mind, and that is top down thinking. This here is top down thinking.

The ultimate unification of physics combines, balances, and includes opposites.

By Author Frank Martin DiMeglio

Full inertia (outer space) eliminates our experience entirely, as it entirely eliminates distance in/of space. Outer space is fully invisible.

Whereas FULL GRAVITY involves FULL DISTANCE in/of space and FULLY VISIBLE space as it is seen, felt, AND touched.

Einstein should have considered the man standing upright on the Earth/ground.

Now, invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium IS the MIDDLE DISTANCE in/of space consistent with equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity (half gravity and half inertia).

The eye is the body. The eye is invisible, AND it is visible. It is touched, and it is not touched. The eye/BODY is ALSO SEMI-VISIBLE (as the dome of the eye/body), as the balanced MIDDLE DISTANCE in/of space. So, it is SEMI-DETACHED in relation to touch/tactile experience; as the fully visible body extends full distance in the experience of full gravity that involves the fully visible Earth/ground. The FULLY VISIBLE BODY is then ATTACHED in relation to touch/tactile experience. Importantly, the MIDDLE DISTANCE and FULL DISTANCE experiences of space are in balance. We want to balance/"match up" being and experience.

The feeling of gravity is a balanced INERTIAL resistance.

The ultimate unification and understanding of physics balances being AND experience, and it combines, balances, and includes opposites.

If outer space is fully invisible, what are all the little dots in the night sky?

• Like 1

BODILY/VISUAL experience in dreams is visible and invisible in balance. That is perfectly correct. Dream experience is you and other than you are in balance.

So, dreams involve fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (with half gravity and half inertia). Accordingly, THERE IS balanced and maximum middle strength force/energy feeling/touch that is consistent with the experience of the middle distance in/of space and instantaneity.

Dreams involve how a larger space is made smaller, and how (on balance) a smaller space is made larger. The space in dreams is stretched/expanded and flattened/contracted on balance.

Dream experience and waking experience are fundamentally related, and they are fundamentally linked; although they are separate experiences as well. Accordingly, in dreams, we are conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are.

Dreams balance being and experience.

1) Outer space involves full inertia. Outer space is fully invisible. Outer space is black. Outer space entirely eliminates our experience and thus involves zero distance in/of space.

So, full inertia involves no experience.

2) On the other hand, we are touching the Earth/ground; as it involves our experience of full gravity. It is opaque and fully visible.

FULL GRAVITY involves FULL DISTANCE in/of space and FULLY VISIBLE space as it is seen, felt, AND touched.

3) Now, invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium IS the MIDDLE DISTANCE in/of space consistent with equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity (half gravity and half inertia).

The ultimate unification and understanding of physics balances being and experience, and it combines, balances, and includes opposites. Einstein should have started with the man standing upright on the Earth/ground. He was working backwards, basically.

Middle distance and full distance are in balance. The eye/body is semi-visible as the balanced experience of the middle distance in/of space. We want to balance being and experience.

Watch someone else at full distance touch the top of their fully visible body/head with their fully visible hand. Being and experience are in balance, as MIDDLE DISTANCE and FULL DISTANCE are in balance. The feeling of gravity is a balanced INERTIAL resistance. Consider closely that the body is invisible, semi-visible, and fully visible. See how this all goes together so beautifully?

Middle distance and full distance are in balance. GREAT !!

Full gravity involves full experience.....seen, felt, AND touched. Great !

Dreams involve fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (with half gravity and half inertia).

This is a gigantic advancement in physics. That is clear.

A double unification of gravity and inertia

Dreams involve half gravity and half inertia consistent with fundamentally and ultimately equivalent and balanced inertia, gravity, and electromagnetism. Dream experience is that of the middle distance in/of space, and dreams involve balanced attraction and repulsion. The space between (and in the middle of) full inertia (outer space, fully invisible) and full gravity (the Earth/ground, fully visible) involves balanced attraction and repulsion. Dream experience is fundamentally consistent with the eye (the eye/body). Vision (it is visible) begins invisibly inside the eye/body, and dreams DO FUNDAMENTALLY balance being and experience. So, here is a double unification of inertia and gravity (i.e., half gravity and half inertia) that is fundamental, extensive, and balanced: Invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance is (clearly, logically, and fundamentally) the middle distance in/of space consistent with fundamentally equivalent and balanced gravity and inertia (i.e., half inertia and half gravity). Seen and felt/touched, dream experience is always that of the middle distance in/of space. GREAT!

The space (itself) that is between (and in the MIDDLE of) full inertia (outer space, black, fully invisible space) and full gravity (the Earth/ground, opaque, fully visible space) involves balanced attraction and repulsion. Vision (it is visible) begins invisibly inside the eye (or eye/body). Invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance is (clearly, logically, AND fundamentally) the middle distance in/of space consistent with fundamentally equivalent and balanced gravity and inertia (i.e., half inertia and half gravity).

Stand upright. Consider the range of gravitational feeling. Look downwards at the Earth/ground. Full gravity is full distance in/of space as it is seen, felt, AND touched. It is the balanced difference involving full distance and middle distance in/of space that accounts for this range of gravitational feeling. Full gravity involves the experience of the fully visible body. Middle distance and full distance are in balance.

Why Einstein’s falling man feels no gravity:

The fundamental and true significance of the falling man is that he is in and experiencing invisible space consistent with this most important and fundamental new law of physics: Invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance is the middle distance in/of space consistent with half gravity and half inertia. Middle distance and full distance are in balance. The eye is the body. The eye is experienced as invisible (detached from touch, beginning distance). A person's eye is also semi-visible as the dome of the eye/body that is semi-detached in relation to touch/tactile experience. The fully visible body then extends full distance, and it is attached in relation to touch/tactile experience. Middle distance and full distance are in balance. We want to balance being and experience. So, the falling man feels no gravity as a result of the gravitational/inertial balancing that involves the direct experience of the middle distance in/of space. The man standing on the ground feels full gravity, as he is experiencing full distance in/of space and fully visible space as it is seen, felt, AND touched. He is also experiencing the middle distance in/of space in balance. The feeling of gravity is understood as a balanced INERTIAL resistance. Again, we want to balance being AND experience.

Dreams are not a creation of thought. How can we "double think" in the dream? Our thinking ability improves while in the dream. If dreams were a creation of thought, then they would already be all "thought out". Dreams are not all thought. Thoughts are invisible. Since space is invisible and visible in balance in dreams, they generally and fundamentally improve upon thinking ability/the understanding. There is no outsmarting the genius of dreams.

Television is a creation of thought, as it extends and establishes the link between dream experience and waking experience. Accordingly, television is a manifestation or form of extended dream vision as waking vision. Television is understood as combining or attaching the two states of waking vision and dream vision, thereby eliminating both as the result. So, TV has significant and considerable adverse effects.

Dreams are not a creation of thought. Dreams make thought more like sensory experience in general, thereby improving upon memory and understanding.

I have an overwhelming body of evidence that conclusively proves that, in dreams, we are conscious and alive in conjunction with the fundamental experience of our growth and becoming other than we are.

The manifestation that is (and that involves) our growth and becoming other than we are is real. It exists. That is undeniable. It involves a transcendent and overall mastery of physics/physical experience. Dream experience is you and other than you are in balance.

I can't grasp half gravity and half inertia. Are we talking about a value or a balance point?

I do not understand why dreams are not the creation of thought, I have not found guidance in your statements to lead me to that realization.

I do not understand your overwhelming body of evidence that in dreams we are conscious and alive and the significance of that. As I am sitting here, I am conscious and alive and I would argue that through wakeful effort I am becoming other than what I am or was a moment ago. How is conscious thought differentiated from dreaming in that regard?

I can't grasp half gravity and half inertia. Are we talking about a value or a balance point?

I do not understand why dreams are not the creation of thought, I have not found guidance in your statements to lead me to that realization.

I do not understand your overwhelming body of evidence that in dreams we are conscious and alive and the significance of that. As I am sitting here, I am conscious and alive and I would argue that through wakeful effort I am becoming other than what I am or was a moment ago. How is conscious thought differentiated from dreaming in that regard?

It's all B.S friend, just enjoy life for what it is and not what it might be

Many times I've slept on a problem and woke up knowing how to handle it, but I've never dreamed a solution. So I would say sleep contributes to genius, but not dreams. They are just nonsense.

• Like 1

Many times I've slept on a problem and woke up knowing how to handle it, but I've never dreamed a solution. So I would say sleep contributes to genius, but not dreams. They are just nonsense.

If you don't know how to interpret your own subconscious dreams to connect to daily reality they are nonsense. However, lucid dreams are a different animal for solutions. You can play out different scenarios and outcomes of different solutions in the waking world.

EINSTEIN DID NOT UNDERSTAND INERTIA AND GRAVITY.

Einstein failed to understand that the ultimate unification of physics balances being and experience. Forget about observer and observed.

Here's why: The space (itself) that is between (and in the MIDDLE of) full inertia (outer space, black, fully invisible space) and full gravity (the Earth/ground, opaque, fully visible space) involves balanced attraction and repulsion. Vision (it is visible) begins invisibly inside the eye (or eye/body). Invisible AND visible space in FUNDAMENTAL equilibrium and balance is (clearly, logically, AND fundamentally) the middle distance in/of space consistent with fundamentally equivalent and balanced gravity and inertia (i.e., half inertia and half gravity).

Stand upright. Consider the range of gravitational feeling. Look downwards at the Earth/ground. Full gravity is full distance in/of space as it is seen, felt, AND touched. It is the balanced difference involving full distance and middle distance in/of space that accounts for this range of gravitational feeling. Full gravity involves the experience of the fully visible body. Middle distance and full distance are in balance.

Why Einstein’s falling man feels no gravity:

The fundamental and true significance of the falling man is that he is in and experiencing invisible space consistent with this most important and fundamental new law of physics: Invisible and visible space in fundamental equilibrium and balance is the middle distance in/of space consistent with half gravity and half inertia. Middle distance and full distance are in balance. The eye is the body. The eye is experienced as invisible (detached from touch, beginning distance). A person's eye is also semi-visible as the dome of the eye/body that is semi-detached in relation to touch/tactile experience. The fully visible body then extends full distance, and it is attached in relation to touch/tactile experience. Middle distance and full distance are in balance. We want to balance being and experience. So, the falling man feels no gravity as a result of the gravitational/inertial balancing that involves the direct experience of the middle distance in/of space. The man standing on the ground feels gravity, as he is experiencing full distance in/of space and FULL GRAVITY.

He is also experiencing the middle distance in/of space in balance. The feeling of gravity is understood as a balanced INERTIAL resistance. Again, we want to balance being AND experience.

In other words, the falling man feels no gravity as a result of the gravitational/inertial balancing that involves the direct experience of the middle distance in/of space. The man standing on the ground feels full gravity, as he is experiencing full distance in/of space and fully visible space as it is seen, felt, AND touched. He is also experiencing the middle distance in/of space in balance. The feeling of gravity is understood as a balanced INERTIAL resistance. Again, we want to balance being AND experience. MAGNIFICENT !

============================================

Entire works of genius (art and music) and thoughts of genius have come from dreams. THAT IS ALREADY KNOWN.

If you pay attention to what I have already written, you would see that dreams allow for the reconfiguration of thought in line with genius....as a deep, integrated, and extensive understanding.

We are talking about how genius and dreams are possible, right?

There is no outsmarting the genius of dreams. I HAVE EXPLAINED HOW DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE. Dream experience is possible/potential and actual in balance.

You have to closely consider how my different ideas are all understood together.

THIS POST IS A HUGE BREAKTHROUGH IN PHYSICS. THAT IS CLEAR.

BY AUTHOR FRANK MARTIN DIMEGLIO

So I would say sleep contributes to genius, but not dreams. They are just nonsense.

Unlike you, I have gotten the idea to do something from a dream explicitly, so while I can accept your point of view that dreams are nonsense, I can't faithfully accept it as truth.

• Like 1