Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Our Sky 7th March 2015 (Chester UK)

-Desiderata-

I noticed strange flashing coming from these lenticular clouds and so post-144204-0-39867400-1426190647_thumb.post-144204-0-39867400-1426190647_thumb.post-144204-0-01862700-1426191246_thumb.took pictures. I've highlighted to depict the solid forms hidden within the clouds.

post-144204-0-22934700-1426191072_thumb.

Edited by -Desiderata-

Thanks, there's more but I can't get to grips on how to upload (Still trying)

post-144204-0-47877000-1426191917_thumb.post-144204-0-71308000-1426191967_thumb.

post-144204-0-93102700-1426192076_thumb.

post-144204-0-77584200-1426192218_thumb.

Edited by -Desiderata-

I've been receiving signals (I've checked my son's PC (next village) and that is emitting the same signal. Sadly I can't seem to upload the files, too big. Any idea's?

Solid hidden forms? I cannot see any solid forms in the images. Oh wait, of course not because they are hidden.

• Like 1

I've been receiving signals (I've checked my son's PC (next village) and that is emitting the same signal. Sadly I can't seem to upload the files, too big. Any idea's?

Join Photobucket, its free, then you can up movies, images, audio etc. Once you do that, and its quick, it gives you a choice of links for posting to forums etc, they get posted full size too

(there are other similar free sites)

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Solid hidden forms? I cannot see any solid forms in the images. Oh wait, of course not because they are hidden.

Ok, then there's no point in uploading the rest, must be just my imagination ;)

I tried Photobucket but that also does not support WMA. I have taken a video with my mobile phone and uploaded it to PB. It has lost some quality. (Hope this link works and thank you for the advice)

http://vid1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag16/Trisha_Cassidy/VIDEO0179_zpstzi6qaie.mp4http://vid1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag16/Trisha_Cassidy/VIDEO0179_zpstzi6qaie.mp4

Edited by -Desiderata-

I don't get it. You must have seen something these pics are not showing

I managed to put the audio sounds on a youtube clip. The signal is heard at 42 seconds in ..

Edited by -Desiderata-

I don't get it. You must have seen something these pics are not showing

Not sure. I took pics of the clouds that were flashing, and can see solid form when filtered. I'm not sure why you can't see that huge entity, but I'm hearing the word Quetzalcoatl within the audio's.

Edited by -Desiderata-

PC voices again. Oh dear.

PC voices again. Oh dear.

Hey Toast, if you can't hear that, God help you, it's all over youtube. You need to stop being shallow. I'm looking for answers, not hecklers.

Hey Toast, if you can't hear that, God help you, it's all over youtube. You need to stop being shallow. I'm looking for answers, not hecklers.

I didnt said that there is nothing to hear in that YT clip but I do not see any connection within yr images and the clip to supposed space crafts of

extraterrestrial origin. But I do see a connetion in between the claim for "dubious voices" on yr PC and the fact that these have been disussed to

death already in the past and that this thread is just going the same way and just straight directed to these "dubious voices" on yr PC and nothing

else,

• Like 2

I didnt said that there is nothing to hear in that YT clip but I do not see any connection within yr images and the clip to supposed space crafts of

extraterrestrial origin. But I do see a connetion in between the claim for "dubious voices" on yr PC and the fact that these have been disussed to

death already in the past and that this thread is just going the same way and just straight directed to these "dubious voices" on yr PC and nothing

else,

That's where your wrong toast. This stepped up gears, and I'm ready for exposing in the most pathetic way, all because of folk like you who take back seats and speculate.

Not sure. I took pics of the clouds that were flashing, and can see solid form when filtered.

Actually I can't. And overprocessing images like you did typically leads to all sorts of nonsense creeping into the image that wasn't actually captured by the camera. Too many people take images, load them into computer software, and "enhance" them by running them through all sorts of meaningless filters that aren't actually extracting anything useful, just overexagerrating the colour and contrast and highlighting the compression artefacts, etc. And they think that the result somehow shows something paranormal. Believe me, it doesn't. You need to know what you're doing to try and properly enhance and extract otherwise hidden or hard to see contents in a photo.

When you say your computer "receives" signals and your son's computer "emits" signals, what do you mean? Normally those two statements would mean the opposite but are you using them to mean the same thing? Can you hear something coming out of the speakers? Did you record if on the PC or on another device before uploading it to YouTube? Does it happen on a frequent, predictable or regular basis? Did your son say his PC was "emitting" signals before you checked it? Did it only start emitting signals when you checked it? Is he aware of the signals it's detecting or can only you hear it when you check his PC? Etc. Without this kind of detailed information, nobody is going to be able to offer you helpful advice on what might be happening. It's just too vague to go on.

Saying "my computer receives signals" is not a particularly helpful statement on which to go on. My computer receives and sends "signals" all the time, otherwise I wouldn't be able to partake in these forums, for example, but clearly that's not what you mean.

I get impression (no offense intended) that you are not computer literate as in the previous thread I remember you from you made all sorts of odd comments about the arrangement of wires in your computer making it do odd things, etc. but couldn't actually explain in any meaningful way what you were trying to convey. It was all very vague and non-technical and not the kind of thing anyone could give useful advice.

• Like 3

Here's another way .. You can hear those voices. Those voices are challenging Randi. It's taken a while to gather the requirements needed to enter such a challenge "Media coverage & GP letter" I'll upload these now, and show you the test we did before entering. So whilst your still back-seat heckling, this is moving on

post-144204-0-11579000-1426248441_thumb.

Edited by -Desiderata-

Actually I can't. And overprocessing images like you did typically leads to all sorts of nonsense creeping into the image that wasn't actually captured by the camera. Too many people take images, load them into computer software, and "enhance" them by running them through all sorts of meaningless filters that aren't actually extracting anything useful, just overexagerrating the colour and contrast and highlighting the compression artefacts, etc. And they think that the result somehow shows something paranormal. Believe me, it doesn't. You need to know what you're doing to try and properly enhance and extract otherwise hidden or hard to see contents in a photo.

When you say your computer "receives" signals and your son's computer "emits" signals, what do you mean? Normally those two statements would mean the opposite but are you using them to mean the same thing? Can you hear something coming out of the speakers? Did you record if on the PC or on another device before uploading it to YouTube? Does it happen on a frequent, predictable or regular basis? Did your son say his PC was "emitting" signals before you checked it? Did it only start emitting signals when you checked it? Is he aware of the signals it's detecting or can only you hear it when you check his PC? Etc. Without this kind of detailed information, nobody is going to be able to offer you helpful advice on what might be happening. It's just too vague to go on.

Saying "my computer receives signals" is not a particularly helpful statement on which to go on. My computer receives and sends "signals" all the time, otherwise I wouldn't be able to partake in these forums, for example, but clearly that's not what you mean.

I get impression (no offense intended) that you are not computer literate as in the previous thread I remember you from you made all sorts of odd comments about the arrangement of wires in your computer making it do odd things, etc. but couldn't actually explain in any meaningful way what you were trying to convey. It was all very vague and non-technical and not the kind of thing anyone could give useful advice.

Thanks for the reply.. Yes that's true, I'm in the dark and surrounded by cowards. There is only the GP that is pushing this with me. My trade is antiques. Whatever is emitting from this PC, is emitting all over youtube (but can be heard more clear thru different PC's ) I'm going to try to explain (with proof) a test we did regarding breaking diamonds.

Here's another way .. You can hear those voices. Those voices are challenging Randi.

The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge is an offer by the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) to pay out one million

U.S. dollars to anyone who can demonstrate a supernatural or paranormal ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. Over a thousand

people have applied to take the challenge, but none have yet been successful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

The challenge has been established in 1964 already with a lower prize, but who wonders, nobody ever got it.

To see if what I was hearing was correct. A friend purchased a three stone diamond trilogy ring. We chose "princess-cut, as one can inspect the diamond on a side-view as well as just a top-view. The diamonds were inspected and "slight carbon trace" was mentioned. When I received the diamonds, I checked and was happy with the description. Within 24 hours, the carbon had significantly increased in all three diamonds. Very soon after, two of the diamonds showed internal fractures. One diamond did not fracture. I was not sure why one diamond didn't break. I then got a message come through "Go over to youtube" I clicked open an unknown short clip taken by someone in Albania, and got a fantastic reply (I will go search this link on youtube)

post-144204-0-59931600-1426250010_thumb.

The challenge has been established in 1964 already with a lower prize, but who wonders, nobody ever got it.

I was accepted and I await a date. Thankfully I can be tested here in the UK

Here's a link to the clip I found .. At 3 seconds, children speak "They've missed a diamond" At 12 seconds, child speaks "It's Halloween" Followed by a gent's voice .. "Quetzalcoatl" This the same voice that is emitting from many other PC's (As I tried to explain, this "contact" is spreading to everywhere) At 17 seconds "Hhh .. did I miss a diamond" There are a few more messages there that I care not to type out, but at the end at 1.10 seconds .. "No body understands ... Everyone will break a diamond" This clip comes from Albania, and is dated a week after the diamond test we did https://www.youtube....I&feature=share (There are hundreds of these random clips, some as clear as this ... it's not coincidence)

Edited by -Desiderata-

The diamonds were inspected and "slight carbon trace" was mentioned. When I received the diamonds, I checked and was happy with the description. Within 24 hours, the carbon had significantly increased in all three diamonds.

I don't know what "carbon trace" means with respect to diamonds, but diamonds are carbon, so I'd like to know what it means for something's that's pure (or almost pure) carbon to "increase" the carbon in it. I can't find anything via a quick Google search to indicate what that phrase might mean.

Who examined the diamond? Was it a gemologist or professional jeweller?