Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Calendar

thebarman

I checked out the forum calendar and it seems to be just birthdays. Is there ever anything else on it?

I'm thinking along the lines of space shuttle launches, astrological events like the solstice, full moons, eclipses, stuff like that would be cool thumbsup.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• thebarman

• BurnSide

• Universal Absurdity

I know when i signed up it had a scheduled chat session on it.

But VERY good idea. Maybe we could have some assigned to update the calendar with events.

Maybe we could have someone assigned to update the calendar with events.

Anyone want to volunteer ? wink2.gif

I would but i don't feel competent enough to do daily updates on all the current events like shuttle launches and moon cycles and stuff.

Ok, thanks Dot thumbsup.gif

I've changed your member group to 'Events Poster', you should find an option in the bottom left hand corner of the calendar - 'Add Event', which will let you post new calendar entries.

Awesome! Congrats Dot our new Calendar Girl!

sort of. grin2.gif

Edited by BurnSide

Awesome! Congrats Dot our new Calendar Girl!

sort of. grin2.gif

LMAO- Maybe I could get SaRu to change my title to Calendar Girl...hehe laugh.gif

That would sound better than 'Events Poster' wouldn't it wink2.gif

Does anyone know of any good resources for finding lists of upcoming paranormal events, conventions etc. ? It would things a lot easier if we had something like that to refer to, i can only find very small lists of localised events at best.

laugh.giflaugh.gif LMAO!!!!

SaRu you are the coolest!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair 'cause I was laughing so hard!!!

Well, that was disappointing, I was hoping Dot would be wearing a skimpy outfit and representing the month of July or something. Aw well, you can't have it your way all the time.

grin2.gif

Edited by snuffypuffer

Wow that was quick, you post something at five past five, go home, come back the next day and sorted thumbsup.gif

Nice one SaRuMaN, I'm glad it was Dot who got the job she'll do us all proud, I'll never miss a paranormal event again grin2.gif

LMAO!!!

Calendar Girl! How perfect. Go Dot!

Congrats from me too Dot,way to go grin2.gif

So as a calendar girl shouldn't your name be a fancy colour to show distinction from all us other unworthy people? Are there any colours that haven't been used yet?

How about Orange? Or maybe Pink or Magenta

...and check that out, I didn't even know pink and magenta were avaliable colours! Whaddaya know you learn something everyday thumbsup.gif

Edited by thebarman

Events have now been entered on the calendar. If any one knows of any upcoming events or has links I would be happy to add the info to the calendar.

Dot original.gif

Thanks all....lol barman I prefer pink if the big guy is interested tongue.gif

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

To reiterate SaRuMaN's earlier post

Does anyone know of any good resources for finding lists of upcoming paranormal events, conventions etc. ? It would things a lot easier if we had something like that to refer to.

If you have any resource or link and can post it on this thread, I will make sure the calendar is updated.

Thanks All!

Dot original.gif

Fanatastic links UA! thumbsup.gif

A number of astronomical events have now been added to the calendar for the remainder of August.

Dot original.gif