Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Killer Clown

greattenchim

A couple with children were trying out a new babysitter. About an hour after they left for a night on the town, they realized they had forgotten to give her their cell phone number, so one of them called her.

After she wrote down the number, the babysitter asked if she could watch satellite TV in their bedroom. She had just put the children to bed and wanted to watch a particular show. (The parents didn't want their children watching too much garbage, so the living room TV did not have satellite channels.)

Well of course she could watch TV in their room, they replied. The babysitter had one other request: could she put a sheet or blanket over the clown statue that was in the bedroom? It kind of made her nervous.

Take the children and go to the neighbors, said the parent. We don't have a clown statue, we'll call the police. The police caught the clown as he was running through the neighborhood.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldTimeRadio

• __Kratos__

• greattenchim

• JayRob303

i dont think a person could stay in one pose for a long time

i dont think a person could stay in one pose for a long time

739727[/snapback]

Actually you would be surprised. Have you ever seen those people who make themselves look like statues and stand still? There has been a few in the city where I live, usually standing on the street waiting for people to give them money grin2.gif

But that story is freaky sad.gif I hate thinking of people hiding in my house. It gives me the creeps crying.gif

That's just strange.....I think most parent's reaction would be, um what statue? not automatically get the kids out...Although I just might be taking it to literally grin2.gif

Man that would be freaky dontgetit.gif I hate clowns they are wierd...

Edited by Ruby

A couple with children were trying out a new babysitter. About an hour after they left for a night on the town, they realized they had forgotten to give her their cell phone number, so one of them called her.

After she wrote down the number, the babysitter asked if she could watch satellite TV in their bedroom. She had just put the children to bed and wanted to watch a particular show. (The parents didn't want their children watching too much garbage, so the living room TV did not have satellite channels.)

Well of course she could watch TV in their room, they replied. The babysitter had one other request: could she put a sheet or blanket over the clown statue that was in the bedroom? It kind of made her nervous.

Take the children and go to the neighbors, said the parent. We don't have a clown statue, we'll call the police. The police caught the clown as he was running through the neighborhood.

739293[/snapback]

*shivers*

Dude, clowns have always freaked me out. Just something about em, not quite right.

IT

After reading that story for the first time, I hate being in a room alone, especially at night crying.gif

I hate the feeling of someone sneaking up behind you.

blink.gif I love clowns! I had a clown doll when I was little (dunno what happened to him...), and I loved the movie 'It'. But, some clowns do freak me out. Creepy story...

I never was personally fond of clowns, and don't like puppets or dolls either...Poltergeist.

Personally after reading about John Wayne Gacy, aka Pogo the Clown... For those of you that are not familiar with him, he was a serial killer that sexually assaulted and killed over 30 young men between 1972 and 1978.

user posted image

Clowns have never scared me. I have a chuckie doll in my room, he scares the hell out of my mum at night. Si leave him hidden somewhere for her find and scream devil.gif

Clowns have never scared me. I have a chuckie doll in my room, he scares the hell out of my mum at night. Si leave him hidden somewhere for her find and scream devil.gif

742830[/snapback]

LOL clap.gif

I hate clowns and mimes, i dont know what but theres something creepy about them.

I heard that story on a radio station it scared the umm.... crap outta me. Never again will I like clowns. Nor have I ever....

I think one of the reasons people are afraid of clowns is because of the makup...it's the same reason why many villains in horror movies wear masks. People communicate emotion and intention far more with facial expressions than they do words, and I believe anything that obscures a person's features makes other people uncomfortable.

Ugh! Someone told me that story a while back and it scared me. >/. There's another version where the guy is a schizo or on drugs or something.

I'm not particularly afraid of clowns but I once had this little stuffed beanie baby when I was 9 that scared the hell out of me. I was at camp and I bought it at a thrift store because we went on a trip to go buy some thrift store stuff for a themed dance and I had money left over so I bought him for a dollar. He was freaky, his eyes would follow you no matter what, which was just part of the manufacturing, but every time I would come back in the cabin my bed would have been trashed. It was freaking me out. In the end I put him in a box which I glued to the top and gave to a friend who lived in Oregon. I didn't even want it in the same state as me.

Once seen a movie with a clown... (wasn't IT)

...about a guy coming back from the dead to take revenge,he robbed a store and was shot, on his murderer. (it wasn't the CROW)

...I know he murders a black guy by drowning him in a toilet...

(it sure wasn't Austin Powers!)

...I believe the clown was called 'The Meeker'

Anyone know the title of this movie?

D. doesn't watch much movies...

...only the stupid clown-movies!!!