Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Twitching Eyes a bad omen?

Ashyne

I've heard many stories of how if someone has twitching eyes for the whole day, something bad is going to happen or is already happening to one of his/her close friends/relatives/family. I doubt this is true but has anyone else heard of this superstition?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Ashyne

• Purplos

• morrison1976

IT IS A WARNING, A SIGN

And a very serious one at that

-of a potential eye or even neurological problem and I would tell this person to get to a doctor fast.

yeah.

IT IS A WARNING, A SIGN

And a very serious one at that

-of a potential eye or even neurological problem and I would tell this person to get to a doctor fast.

yeah.

No its not.

*snickers* My left eye's been twitching for literaly months. Horray nervious ticks.

Anything bad? Well yeah.. the world is filled with bad... the world has been filled with bad gor thousands of years ;P

I think thats the case in china, so my girlfriend tells me.

Calcium helps, as does grape seed oil - though I'm not sure why, as it pertains more to retinal issues than muscular or nervous issues. I've had episodes of eyeball jitters (not cheek muscle or brow) lasting weeks before. Extremely annoying.

sorry typo error, i meant twitching eyelids not twitching eyeballs LOL! btw i found that twitching eyelids mean lack of sleep, fatigue or stress and normally stops within a week.

Not a bad omen. Just plain annoying.

Never heard of this or anything like it.

sorry typo error, i meant twitching eyelids not twitching eyeballs LOL! btw i found that twitching eyelids mean lack of sleep, fatigue or stress and normally stops within a week.

Oh I wish it goes away in a week. ;P mmmn.. insomnia of doom.

Well yes, it is considered to be a bad omen, kind of an indication of something bad to happen soon. Of course it's just a ridiculous superstition.

Edited by Bone_Collector

I'm pretty sure it means you're possessed by the devil. Or you need a sandwich. One or the other.

I've heard many stories of how if someone has twitching eyes for the whole day, something bad is going to happen

Well, when I get the same thing, it usually mans that I haven't had enough sleep. On the rare ocasion that something "bad" does happen, I can ususally chalk it up to being tired and not paying attention to what I was doing.

Indeed a twitching eye is a bad omen. I think it means you have a twitch in you eye :blink:

Edited by chaoszerg

When my eye twitches...it's my body's way of saying...."Miller Time", but Corona down here. :lol:

In fact, I feel a twitch coming on right now.

Edited by Aztec Warrior