Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a tarot card reading?

Voyager10

Hello, I do tarot card readings, and if anyone would like a reading, please post in this thread or PM me and I would be glad to do one for you, thanks :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voyager10

• 284dan

• babz

• Wansley

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please, when ever you can I know reading tarot cards takes a lot of energy. Thank you in advice. :)

Yes please, when ever you can I know reading tarot cards takes a lot of energy. Thank you in advice. :)

No problem Daggera, doesn't take a lot of energy but just a few spare minutes :) Here is your reading:

I get the feeling that maybe you are focused on work or school right now, whatever it is you might do, and so maybe there is not such an interest in relationships, even though people maybe are saying you should pursue this relationship and they are all pursuing relationships but this does not appeal to you right now so maybe you are feeling like maybe you are outside the circle a little bit ( best way I can describe it :hmm: )

Maybe in the past, not immediately but not too long ago, maybe started something new, but recently maybe have begun to think that it wasn't the right thing for you and had a desire to leave it behind? Maybe a relationship, like mentioned above? So maybe an end to this thing is looming, perhaps has been in your mind for some time, but simply waiting for the time or place or circumstance to leave it behind? Maybe the committment of the relationship conflicts with other personal long term goals?

It seems also maybe like there are work-related (or something of this nature) opportunities that are within easy grasp, so this make is even more difficult to sacrifice these things or a relationship?

I get the feeling also your mind is made up on the matter, but you are thinking positive and feel at least there is some learning experience to gain, maybe out of the conflict hoping to gain a clearer perspective?

Thanks for letting me do a reading Daggera, I hope this is helpful =)

Wow, I'd like a Tarot reading please if you have time :tu:

Never had one before! :D

Hello, I do tarot card readings, and if anyone would like a reading, please post in this thread or PM me and I would be glad to do one for you, thanks :)

Hi!

I would really appreciate a reading. Whenever you have time, I would love for you to do a reading. :)

Thanks! :)

Hi Voyager10 , I'd love a reading . I will PM the question . Thank you :)

Edited by iheartfairies

Yes, please :yes: I haven't had a reading in ages.

I get the feeling that you maybe are a person who likes to be on your own to some degree, not always quick to trust, not that this is a bad thing ^_^

Has something perhaps been offered to you recently, which maybe has captured your interest, but you are distrustful about it because there are no strings attached, so you wonder maybe what their angle is, so to speak, like it sounds too good to be true?

Also ( not necessarily related to the above ) have you had a desire to move to a new location?

I don't try to predict the future with tarot, but the culmination card is the The Hanging Man which suggests things would be kind of limbo in the immediate future, so it doesn't really suggest an outcome :hmm:

I hope this is helpful anyway, thanks for letting me do a reading :)

I get the feeling that you maybe are a person who likes to be on your own to some degree, not always quick to trust, not that this is a bad thing ^_^

Has something perhaps been offered to you recently, which maybe has captured your interest, but you are distrustful about it because there are no strings attached, so you wonder maybe what their angle is, so to speak, like it sounds too good to be true?

Also ( not necessarily related to the above ) have you had a desire to move to a new location?

I don't try to predict the future with tarot, but the culmination card is the The Hanging Man which suggests things would be kind of limbo in the immediate future, so it doesn't really suggest an outcome :hmm:

I hope this is helpful anyway, thanks for letting me do a reading :)

Thank you very much Voyager10 :) Wow, that's very accurate :tu:

Thank you again!

Wow, I'd like a Tarot reading please if you have time :tu:

Never had one before! :D

No problem, thanks glyndowers heir, here is your reading:

I feel like maybe things up until recently you have been stuck in a situation you couldn't get out of? Maybe you are finally now free of the situation although maybe it was a difficult decisions, maybe good things were left behind as well as bad but perhaps it was something you felt strongly had to be done? Now maybe it feels to some some degree like you are starting over? Could this maybe be something work related, a job you have left and maybe now are starting a new one?

I don't try to predict the future with the tarot but I will share with you with cards which came up. For the immediate future the card was Two of Pentacles, which suggests things will be okay, not great, but you will get by. The culmination card however is much better, which is the NIne of Cups, this card suggests in the long term things you strive for will be achieved.

Thank for letting me do a reading, I hope this is helpful :)

Thank you very much Voyager10 :) Wow, that's very accurate :tu:

Thank you again!

No problem, thanks for the opportunity and for the feedback :)

Edited by Voyager10

Hi!

I would really appreciate a reading. Whenever you have time, I would love for you to do a reading. :)

Thanks! :)

No problem Audrey, I have done a reading for you:

I feel like maybe you are reaping rewards from something you have put a lot of time and effort into ( maybe work related? ) but now maybe that you have reaped this rewards, maybe you are thinking of moving onto something else? Maybe mixed feelings about leaving this thing behind? Maybe it feels like a part of you because of so much time and energy put into it? Maybe it has been something you've enjoyed and maybe you want to leave while things are still successful, maybe go out on top so to speak :unsure2: Also maybe a desire to find a new challenge, in a new arena? MAybe some new opportunity or idea for a venture has already presented itself, something a friend/family member has mentioned?

Thanks for letting me do a reading Audrey, I hope this is helpful :)

name='Voyager10' date='03 September 2009 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1251978621' post='3067560']

No problem, thanks glyndowers heir, here is your reading:

Thank you for that Voyager10,

There are certainly some things in your reading that I can Identify with at the moment. :tu:

Hi Voyager10, may i have a tarot card reading too? please!!!

thank you

No problem Daggera, doesn't take a lot of energy but just a few spare minutes :) Here is your reading:

I get the feeling that maybe you are focused on work or school right now, whatever it is you might do, and so maybe there is not such an interest in relationships, even though people maybe are saying you should pursue this relationship and they are all pursuing relationships but this does not appeal to you right now so maybe you are feeling like maybe you are outside the circle a little bit ( best way I can describe it :hmm: )

Maybe in the past, not immediately but not too long ago, maybe started something new, but recently maybe have begun to think that it wasn't the right thing for you and had a desire to leave it behind? Maybe a relationship, like mentioned above? So maybe an end to this thing is looming, perhaps has been in your mind for some time, but simply waiting for the time or place or circumstance to leave it behind? Maybe the committment of the relationship conflicts with other personal long term goals?

It seems also maybe like there are work-related (or something of this nature) opportunities that are within easy grasp, so this make is even more difficult to sacrifice these things or a relationship?

I get the feeling also your mind is made up on the matter, but you are thinking positive and feel at least there is some learning experience to gain, maybe out of the conflict hoping to gain a clearer perspective?

Thanks for letting me do a reading Daggera, I hope this is helpful =)

I am sorry about the late feedback.

I am trying to focus more into being accepted to a collage and gaining a career and even more so since I am having so difficulties with my relationship and I am not sure how long it will last so I want to focus on other thing so I don't have to feel the pain and worry about the drama. I can relate to what you have typed. May I asked for a second reading on my dreams if its not too much to ask, there has been someone who keeps visiting my dreams. Thank you. :)

Hi Voyager10 , I'd love a reading . I will PM the question . Thank you :)

No problem, I have PM'd it, thanks :)

"Would you like a tarot card reading?" Um...I'm good, thanks.

You're the Doc, Doc :tu:

Thank you for that Voyager10,

There are certainly some things in your reading that I can Identify with at the moment. :tu:

Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity glyndowers heir :)

I'd like one as well please.

:)

Nibs

No problem, I have done a tarot reading for you:

I feel like you are a person who is rational, methodical, analytical, but at the same time you are person with a big heart who seeks to help out people who are less fortunate than yourself, and try to make feel people feel at ease?

Has a relationship started recently? Perhaps you are feeling strongly like this is the one you've been waiting for? There is maybe this rational side though, like mentioned above, and so you try not to let emotions cloud your judgements, though still allowing yourself the enjoyment ^_^

Maybe friends are family are urging to take the relationship to another level, to make committment?

I don't personally try to predict the future with tarot, but I will share the cards which came. in the short term future teh card is Ten of Cups which is very good, it suggests contentment in the home. The culmination card is the Nine of Wands which I would interpret in ters of a long long term relationship, maybe a relationship which has ups/downs but is stable?

Thanks for letting me do a reading, I hope this is helpful :)

If you happen to get some time, I would like a reading as well. Thank you.

I will take one.....If possible I would like to learn about my new career move.