Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like a reading ?

Ozfactor

Hello , if you would like a reading you can write a short message or simply write thank you and I can pick it up from there .

:)

• Like 4

Thank you

Thank you.

Hello , I am being reminded of my Fathers farm , the long waving grass and open sky . An unresolved issue , relating to the farm or a place with long grass will never be resolved, accept that and move on or accept that it will always leave a bitter taste in your mouth . Sharon was calling , more of a shout out to you and the better days . Silly pranks , laughing , a joyous childhood . From your Mothers side , Eileen and a female A , from your Fathers side Tom , Tommy , war deaths and sadness from Paternal Grand Mother during those years . Fire from the past , watching Summer sunsets, throwing something round, and a coits set . Sometimes you are going to need to stop and take time for yourself , including from the stress you put on yourself . Give T and H a break . Give S a hug and love from Tippy , Tee . Red and Yellow . It won't hurt to lose yourself , that is the only way you can find yourself . Days by the lake , cold and hot , A small boat , this boat has come up multiple times, it is on the horizon . A bearded salty old man wearing water proof clothing , a fisherman , a provider , a family man . K . There is a ring , I have seen rings multiple times in this reading, the coits set and a hoop . There is a circle in the sky .chicken eggs in a basket . Books , Mary, Maria . Travel and education , gentle heart and caring nature .. number 10 to be avoided .. Thank you :) that was beautiful, seeing my Dad's farm again xx
  • Like 1

Hi Ozfactor, I would love a reading please. I'm particularly interested in the areas of relationships and jobs but would appreciate any message at all :)

Thank you! :)

Hello , your quote on cracks letting in the light reminds me of the Japanese repairing cracked crockery with gold . Imagine repairing our cracks so they radiated beauty , instead of pain . I am getting Japanese imagery . very strong . family and non family ......................................... a doll , the name Sarah and the smell of home baking .. Lemon trees and a goat ! Kelly ... The day involving a car, something going wrong and lots of laughing . The painting you love has another meaning , you just have not seen it yet . Bunches of beautiful flowers, forgiveness . There was an argument, but the relationship was real, not fake , and in real life, there will be arguments , don't ever give it another thought . A birthday , a candle , candles .. an old tin can , jug , cup ? keep it , you will regret it if you got rid of it . Someone you love needs advice, it won't be asked for , you know who it is , the advice will be appreciated and will open a line of communication between you , this will be an important relationship in your life, don't make hasty decisions and don't act as a hot head , don't be a hot head . I sense you are not a hot head, but the word hot head will have relevance to you . I am seeing the doll again , Dolly , an old lady , matronly , an old family friend . The word simon , I don't understand the meaning , it is not being used as a name , you will know what it means they inform me . A pet ? .. A wonderful surprise end of December , it will make a perfect Christmas for you . You will smile . Red wrapping . A big hug and an acknowledgement of the work you did , the effort you put in , your shoulders were strong enough to carry the load and forever loved . Yellow daisies , a daisy . a smile .some hair ribbon , a hair tie , a rabbit, a cat and a lawn of grass from your childhood .. Aunt S .. If you think about taking an umbrella , do it , you will need it . Learn to cover your weakness and learn to overcome your fears . There is going to be a time you will be needed by someone who is not strong or healthy , it will be difficult , but you will their rock and help them through a hard time . Seeing a loving family , a strong, honest hard working family . You have good things happen to you because you are a good person in every sense of the word . All proud of you ... Thank you :)
  • Like 1

thank you

Hello Reann .. A yellow dress from childhood, a dear Aunt , a swing . Surrounded by love , I see many Mothers in your life . The number 3 repeatedly coming up . 3 people standing behind you , they are very proud of your achievements and of your studying . There is a need to connect to Mother Earth more , you have a healing guide , your readings will heal people and your ability is free flowing and fluid, you will quickly learn to decipher imagery . There is a big block in front of you . Something from the past . You are going to have to learn to put this block behind you , now is as good a time as any , to be successful, put in the hard work . You have the seed, plant it , water, weed, feed and nourish it , your efforts will be rewarded . I keep seeing a beautiful golden honey heart made of bees wax, dripping with golden honey and alive with bees . You have a friend you need to distance yourself from , she needs help you cannot give her, it is only temporary , not a break , just a distancing , do it , or the friendship will be broken and that would be a shame, 2 beautiful hearts . An interesting story is being told but I cannot hear it , a story, a poem or rhyme , from your childhood, that was a precious time in your life , remember it more often . You will find the ability to drop the pain and anguish and will wrap yourself in love and joy . Not overnight , but it will happen . The journeys you are about to begin will take you to a higher road and understanding . You are not alone, mothers figure repeatedly in your life . You will meet someone who does not interest you at first, but you will quickly have a connection and make a life long friendship . Start noticing the colour red in your life . It has a meaning , but only you can work out what that meaning is . You are going to have a simple event occur that involves a watch and a key , someone will show you a watch and a key , that is a sign , start noticing these signs , they have a purpose . You will be dropping some of your current interests , I can see your time will become precious so you will need to cut back on some activities , but the reason for this is overwhelmingly positive , maybe study or work . something that will make your family proud of you . You are an intuitive person , sometimes this surprises you :) start trusting that intuition . Don't dip a toe in the water, jump in ! .. There is a C , Carrie, Cathy . a brown dog , jumping around , bouncing with a wagging tail . very noisy ! .. A round lady with a walking cane, black shoes and tight dress , curly brown hair , before it went gray , she made mistakes , but then again , too few to mention .. lol .. a funny , kind, caring , loving lady . G . There was a sickness . Always remembered and always with a smile . Thank you and if you need to distance yourself from a friend, do it gently , with no repercussions , you will be thankful for such a beautiful friend :)
  • Like 1

Do me, do me.

Hello Misanthropic .. your sense of humour is shared amongst your family . The most important thing to happen in your life has not happened yet and when it does you will remember this ~ why not me ? .......... There is a funny joking lady , thigh slapping funny .... A female K , there are 2 female K's .. both love you . both have passed . the male who has passed is sorry . I am being told you can cry or you can pick yourself up and get on with it . You have a story on how you learnt to swim . You are currently involved in something or with something that has a black line , You need to keep your eyes open to get the maximum benefit from this opportunity . An open fire with a box of wood . smoke . the smell of smoke , it is a memory or yours . Happy times . A stair case , a man in a scarf and long windows letting in acres of sun light . Public swimming pool , fist fights and a broken nose . B was rowdy and there is a Terry who has passed , a knitted jumper, brown or blue , and home made jam . A cake that was a disappointment and a birthday that left a lot to be desired . All this time you had it , you only recently found it , or you are going to find it soon . There will be laughter . Do you remember a boy from school who passed , he says you both wagged school . A school hat, a bag and a jacket . smoking under a bridge and a small creek . There will be an argument Misanthropic, you will remember this part, the argument has nothing to do with you , things will be said that will anger you , then you realize the pain the person is in and you will extend your hand . Watch out for the red car , turning a corner , another time you will remember this . Six , a house number, written in black . A letterbox with a broken lid and wet letters . A mothers child , a mothers love . Your lucky you had such a wonderful childhood , but you know that . You learnt most of your lessons early , someone is saying smart cookie . Still lessons to be learnt , just not the hard way .. thank you !
  • Like 1

Hi Ozfactor~ and, thank you!

Hello .. Someone telling me to tell you 'let it go' .. An old back door with a metal screen , slamming at night . Lots of night sounds , in the country . You have something rare in your possession , you are going to think about selling it . Don't take the first offer . A female S , passed , she knew some things , but decided to let sleeping dogs lie . A male was accused wrongly . If you don't know , you will . There is problems with the ground around your living place . A tripping hazard . Check it out . There was a fantastic phone call , I am getting the number 20 related to this phone call . It was important , remember it ... Don't worry about Sam and do not worry about the fire fighter . A man wearing a brown hat, coat and with a cigerrette will need your help , you will be mad at first, but it will come to pass he will actually help you , in a big way ! ... Someone missing .. There is a house number 18 , a street name starting with B . The windows didn't lock on another house .. Some problem with left leg or foot . Don't be fooled by a T .. I can see wild storms , lightning and thunder, strong winds .. hail stones .. a car with children not wearing seatbelts, the 70's . a female in your family knows the story , your will remember it when they tell you about it .. bumpy road bumpy ride .. You are heading into a turbulent time , sometimes you are going to have to hold on with everything you got , you can do it , you are not a weak person . These hard times will benefit you , though at the time you will not be thinking that ... A lovely man in a black suit, top hat and smile , cigar, dog on a leash and fingers tapping a rhythm on a table .. old wooden furniture with ornate edging . You can help people with your strengths , you have an ability to carry people over hard times . You have a history of helping people . people say nice things about you . you are a good person ... thank you and watch out for the tripping hazard in the yard and remember the bumpy car ride when it is told to you , it has a meaning that would bring a weaker person to their knees .
  • Like 1

Hello , your quote on cracks letting in the light reminds me of the Japanese repairing cracked crockery with gold . Imagine repairing our cracks so they radiated beauty , instead of pain . I am getting Japanese imagery . very strong . family and non family ......................................... a doll , the name Sarah and the smell of home baking .. Lemon trees and a goat ! Kelly ... The day involving a car, something going wrong and lots of laughing . The painting you love has another meaning , you just have not seen it yet . Bunches of beautiful flowers, forgiveness . There was an argument, but the relationship was real, not fake , and in real life, there will be arguments , don't ever give it another thought . A birthday , a candle , candles .. an old tin can , jug , cup ? keep it , you will regret it if you got rid of it . Someone you love needs advice, it won't be asked for , you know who it is , the advice will be appreciated and will open a line of communication between you , this will be an important relationship in your life, don't make hasty decisions and don't act as a hot head , don't be a hot head . I sense you are not a hot head, but the word hot head will have relevance to you . I am seeing the doll again , Dolly , an old lady , matronly , an old family friend . The word simon , I don't understand the meaning , it is not being used as a name , you will know what it means they inform me . A pet ? .. A wonderful surprise end of December , it will make a perfect Christmas for you . You will smile . Red wrapping . A big hug and an acknowledgement of the work you did , the effort you put in , your shoulders were strong enough to carry the load and forever loved . Yellow daisies , a daisy . a smile .some hair ribbon , a hair tie , a rabbit, a cat and a lawn of grass from your childhood .. Aunt S .. If you think about taking an umbrella , do it , you will need it . Learn to cover your weakness and learn to overcome your fears . There is going to be a time you will be needed by someone who is not strong or healthy , it will be difficult , but you will their rock and help them through a hard time . Seeing a loving family , a strong, honest hard working family . You have good things happen to you because you are a good person in every sense of the word . All proud of you ... Thank you :)

Thank you so much for the reading. :)

• Like 1

Thank you

Hello , a crowd just entered the room , so many passed , so much love , raining flowers upon you . T and J , remember the back yard games .. Someone saying you lost a dog , not your dog , a dog . that was a lesson . tears and sadness .. A house on a hill , you would visit . Grandparents ? .. a wooden fence you used to play on . Planted bulbs and fruit trees, vegetable garden and dogs , lots of dogs ? .. Does the lost dog mean anything ? .. a dog statue ? .. You learnt a lesson early in life , it always worried you , you will be thankful one day you learnt that lesson young . you want to travel , itchy feet . Do it ... You have some items that belonged to someone who has passed, they tell me they are so happy you have those items . You mean a lot to this crowd , pride and love radiate from them . Keep doing what your doing , it will bring you comfort later in life . Aunt says that no one remembered a birthday or anniversary . not a big deal but it means a lot . More flowers, red roses . A red card will arrive, keep it , read it and store it safe . from a loved one :) .. you treasure your loves , you treasure your life , you are someone who everyone trusts, that is a wonderful gift, trust, always be aware of how easy it is to lose, and once lost , it can be gone forever . Eyes open , be alert . No one around you to distrust . Just be aware of how some people are not as confident as you , reach out to anyone you love who needs a shoulder .. Parcels wrapped in brown paper , a financial struggle in the past , a dreadful divorce that caused heart ache . it will heal . You will take up another hobby , a new past time , it will give you a sense of calm and you will be good at it ... there is a singer around you , they need to watch the throat , you will notice they sound hoarse , suggest a doctor visit to be on the safe side... There is a railway crossing , the ding ding of the crossing is familiar to you . You live near a railway or lived near a railway or have a loved one passed that was in the railway, he may have had dementia ? .. There is dementia being revealed , a lady cared for a dementia sufferer , she wants you to know she loves you and knows your sacrifices and your successes . Wow, you have a loving family , I am seeing religious imagery , a cross .. All good things for you , you will experience intense happiness in your life, I see children and I see a mothers heart . You will never settle for what you don't deserve . A Tim and a J want to be remembered .. Sometimes in your childhood, you should not have seen or heard things, there is regret that you did see and hear these things ... Use that to your advantage, you will find a way to use any difficult situation to your advantage . A tropical flower , a punch drink , with a small umbrella in the glass and sitting by a pool with a book ... A walking path lined with flowers .. A leaking roof and a tin can ... Your Mothers side had a lot of secrets , they did not air dirty laundry, some answers you are seeking will never be revealed . A bunch of poppies and violets .. Someone had to carry shame , they don't carry it any more, it has been lifted .. There is 2 exciting events happening for you before the end of the year, one you are aware of and the other has not yet been planned .. 2015 ~ a walk in the park for you :) .. thank you , a lot of love for you and a lot of wonderful memories

Thank you

Hello , an older man, leather jacket, bike , wants to be acknowledged . From your Fathers side . Some mention of potatoes , everyone is laughing . A childhood Christmas that brings tears , there is some sadness .. Remembering the strong influences in your life will help guide you , and you had some very strong influences in your life and some very strong personalities, very big personalities . There was a party , drinking , laughing, ended up another sadness . Someone sitting on a wooden dining chair, a female, strong boned, wearing mens pants, one ankle resting upon a knee , holding a small hand . The kitchen was a big part of your childhood . As you get older, you remember some things you forgot , the kitchen will feature in your later memories , there was something on the wooden shelf you need to remember, it had blue on the handle and it was between two round containers . Someone had something hidden and it was found , you all laugh about it now , but it was no laughing matter back then . Remember the kind old man with a dog . Someone started a fire that almost got out of control , no one laughs about that ! .. There is a mention of clocks, a clock , a watch . tick tick . There is some talk of deception , a female deceiving you, it concerns the female sitting in the wooden dining chair , from your past . There was some hard nights along the way , but it has stripped you of being overly sensitive , it made you toughen up and be strong enough to handle any other hard night . A knocking on the door bringing good news and a knocking on the door bringing bad news . A door with a red circle on it , or a red sign . A house number 4 and a house of 4 .. The wisest man tells me to tell you , you are already building a path , a walking path,by the time the hill arrives, the path will be finished and you will easily climb over the hill . You will know when you are about half way up , what this message is about . The wisest man is sitting , both hands on his knees and leaning forward , when he talks he has a whistling sound , from his illness . Tears fall , leaving a streaked trail down his worn face . He says this is for you . You will see this when you are half way up the hill .. On the other side of the hill, a pasture of green grass . It has some importance to you . It will be dear to you .. A female P , there is a phone call , you call her , don't forget , something needs to be said . Check your back lights . There is a gully of water rushing down , with little paper boats .... Thank you , the colour green also , was that what someone hid and it was found ?

Hello , I am being reminded of my Fathers farm , the long waving grass and open sky . An unresolved issue , relating to the farm or a place with long grass will never be resolved, accept that and move on or accept that it will always leave a bitter taste in your mouth . Sharon was calling , more of a shout out to you and the better days . Silly pranks , laughing , a joyous childhood . From your Mothers side , Eileen and a female A , from your Fathers side Tom , Tommy , war deaths and sadness from Paternal Grand Mother during those years . Fire from the past , watching Summer sunsets, throwing something round, and a coits set . Sometimes you are going to need to stop and take time for yourself , including from the stress you put on yourself . Give T and H a break . Give S a hug and love from Tippy , Tee . Red and Yellow . It won't hurt to lose yourself , that is the only way you can find yourself . Days by the lake , cold and hot , A small boat , this boat has come up multiple times, it is on the horizon . A bearded salty old man wearing water proof clothing , a fisherman , a provider , a family man . K . There is a ring , I have seen rings multiple times in this reading, the coits set and a hoop . There is a circle in the sky .chicken eggs in a basket . Books , Mary, Maria . Travel and education , gentle heart and caring nature .. number 10 to be avoided .. Thank you :) that was beautiful, seeing my Dad's farm again xx

Thank you

• Like 1

Hi Ozfactor, I would love a reading please. I'm particularly interested in the areas of relationships and jobs but would appreciate any message at all :)

Hello , a large circle of holding hands surround you . I am told this was passed onto you from your Mothers side, all the females from your Mothers side have this circle of protection . From some kindness performed long ago . I don't know its purpose, I have not seen it before, nor heard of it . I would be interested to know if you have heard anything from your Mothers side about it . Or any kindness that was exceptional that happened a long time ago . There is a rainbow being washed ashore , creating multi coloured foam . as the waves recede , there is writing that quickly fades , I can make out ~ wash away your troubles wash away your cares ~ there is more, but I cannot read it .. I see a lot of water around you , the waves of an ocean and the trickle of a stream . Across the stream is a forest , the outer trees are shining in the sun light , the interior of the forest is dark , a man and a woman are wheeling a barrow down a track away from the forest, she is carrying a red and white cloth, it did hold their lunch and now holds some food she collected in the forest . The barrow is full of wood . There is an axe on top of the wood, he looks exhausted , she has a spring in her step :) they are your ancestors . I do not know from your Mother or your Father , but it is a European country . I have an image of an old school house . wooden . I think it is among your old black and white photos . I am being told you need to look on the back , there is writing about who went to this school , it will be another piece in your family jig saw puzzle .. If you don't have the photo, don't worry , you will come across it and know it immediately . Much joy from a childhood party , birthday . A female R wants to be remembered . There is a shy lady , behind the others, head down , not even a sly glance . An Aunt on Mothers side . She wants you to know she knew some secrets and she left some clues . Search her out , also in old photos . There is an expedition to a cemetery to find more history and answers and more pieces of the puzzle . .............................. . You have been in real relationships , your next relationship will also be real . No fakeness, no pretence . It is what it is . you like partners who call a spade a spade . You didn't carry that from childhood, it is something you knew you wanted . I can see a red book given to you as a gift that will profoundly change your way of thinking . A Wendy will make a big impression on you , so much so that you will become fast friends , she will be the kind of friend who always gets you into trouble and always makes you laugh ... someone you can always depend on . There is a tall woman , she is telling me you do not always stop to smell the roses, no time ! .. that is also a family tradition :) .. Big festive family occasions from days gone by , but the memories will always be fresh . The tall woman is suggesting that you also have a secret . She wants you to know that it is ok . She is giving you bunches and bunches of golden marigolds . You will dream of flowers, you will know that although you don't understand how or why , everything is going to be ok .. The tall lady is striking . Confident and striding . Strong . You have a piece of her jewellry . Try to remember the female R I mentioned , she wants to be remembered for a reason .... Thank you , the only thing I get for you concerning work is a chair and a desk Edited by Ozfactor
  • Like 1

Thank you Ozfactor ,( hugs)

Is it O.K to ask , is the lady you spoke of near the end of the reading , is she still with us on earth ? or is she my nanny, my grandma that left when i was about 6yrs. old ? she was like my mum. I love and miss her dearly. I was told by someone that( I did not know) that my grandmother has a very strong presence around me that's how that person introduced their self to me.

I would love to know for certain who the 3 are behind me. It could be my nanny, my brother, and my step dad. My brother was only 28 when he crossed over. I wonder about him a lot. It's only been a few yrs .

Oz , I had a dream and I wanted to call my brother , but everything just took up all my time and energy . If only I would of just called him , maybe the course would of changed. I don't know, but it really hurts me . I feel like I failed him. And , I'm so sorry. It bothers me .