Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sylvanic bigfoot expedition 4

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Oh no. This is terrible...

What the hell was with the frenzied 'what the hell' etc... at the end??

Also at 0:32 is that meant to be a 'Bigfoot'? If so, why is it wearing clothes?

#17    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,735 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

View PostTim.C Melbourne, on 27 December 2010 - 11:14 AM, said:

Oh no. This is terrible...

What the hell was with the frenzied 'what the hell' etc... at the end??

Also at 0:32 is that meant to be a 'Bigfoot'? If so, why is it wearing clothes?

Normally I would just let this fly , most of the time the important replies seem to be ignored....This " Sylvanic " thing is the BIGGEST fraud out there , and if anyone is serious about Bigfoot , they should do everything possible to get rid of this crap from the net.It only hurts the " legend " even more.What really makes me sick , is how crooked people make money off of this , and hard working honest people ( me included ) can not find jobs to pay their bills and rent.

Below is more than enough to show this is the biggest fraud that is still being read , I hope at least a few people take the time to read this , and pass it on....

I urge everyone to read the link ( s ) below , they have solid proof that this is a hoax....I am adding a few quotes also that I feel are important.......

Conclusion

For generating   stories with consistently and constantly with lack of any   supporting evidence with the exception of an alleged video of   something shaking a tree, a   "Blobsquatch" video, and now putting forth a picture, an obvious hoax,   which neither the picture nor the story yields any corroboration   to facts, Sylvanic.com and its founder Todd Standing have become   the latest entry in the Hall of Shame.

Sylvanic Hoax Proof Link

This link is to another topic on this here.....His claim of being saved by the Canadian Mounties is false , they have no record of rescuing him anywhere....That is just one of many obvious lies....You will have to read through this and look at links...

My link

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

View PostSakari, on 27 December 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

Normally I would just let this fly , most of the time the important replies seem to be ignored....This " Sylvanic " thing is the BIGGEST fraud out there , and if anyone is serious about Bigfoot , they should do everything possible to get rid of this crap from the net.It only hurts the " legend " even more.What really makes me sick , is how crooked people make money off of this , and hard working honest people ( me included ) can not find jobs to pay their bills and rent.

I hope you don't think I believed it. :w00t: That would hurt me on the inside.

My reply was one of mocking and sarcasm  ;)

Posted Image

#19    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,735 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:27 PM

View PostTim.C Melbourne, on 04 January 2011 - 12:53 PM, said:

I hope you don't think I believed it. :w00t: That would hurt me on the inside.

My reply was one of mocking and sarcasm  ;)

Don't be hurt , I did not think that :)

Just that some people might have taken it different and used it as fuel...Sometimes I need to beat a dead horse :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#20    smac028

smac028

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

LMFAO. The thing running had CLOTHES ON!!! Did some further research and this guy is a complete fraud trying to get people to spend money on his videos at his site. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. He is hurting the cause more than helping it. The bigfoot the guys from georgia used was more convincing than the painted face in this thing. Todd the FRAUD

Edited by smac028, 15 March 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#21    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

I see he took the hint and decided not to post here anymore then?

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users