Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fred And Rosemary West

Tornado

Fred and Rose West

It came out of the blue.

24 February 1994 was a nondescript Thursday afternoon. In the newsroom of the local evening newspaper, the Gloucester Citizen, reporters were sitting around trying to come up with story ideas.

Someone from the paper's circulation department came up to the newsroom to pass on a tit-bit of information.

One of the newspaper boys had reported seeing policemen digging up the back garden of a house in a side street not far from the city centre. The journalists swung into action.

The full SICK story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/fredwest1.shtml

Where is the death penalty when you need it? <_<

Edited by Tornado

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tornado

• ladygrim

• Oubli

• LostLittleGirl

There was A&E Special on them not long ago. They interviewed two of the children. It was horrific what those poor kids went through. I would be surprised if they were ever emotionally okay after everything they endured.

I just don't understand people.

I know. It's revolting. It's bad enough with the other victims, but killing your own kid too? <_<

• 2 months later...

They were defintly not right in the head not that any killers are but like you say killing your own kids ..surely they have mental issues...

by the way cool link website looks intrestin

They really were some sick people. I really feel for those children and all they went through. Just hearing their names makes me ill.