Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Barack firing military leaders

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 27 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Dont underestimate the Governments ability to use fear mongering to try and keep the population under control. Its using the same principle we are suppose to have. The govrnment should be doing its job correctly because it fears the people.

Some old guy made that quote a few hundred years ago. Im just stealing it and swapping a word or two because Im lazy.

William Wallace said it in the film Brave heart.... But not sure if he actually did say that.

It is true though. "People should not fear their government, the government should fear the people. "

Edited by Coffey, 27 January 2013 - 08:36 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#17    DarkHunter

DarkHunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

I do not know if it is true or not but if it is true it is rather concerning.  If it is true I would not really be concerned with the vast majority of American soldiers attacking American civilians, I feel most wouldn't do it, but my fear would come from Obama inviting a foreign force in to do the job.  It actually wouldn't be to far of a stretch to have him do it.  All he would really have to do is go to the UN and claim America is on the brink of collapse and will need the help of foreign powers to keep order, and I don't doubt there are a few countries who would love to police America with military units.  It isn't unheard of in history for either an unpopular leader or an usurper to bring in foreign powers to keep or maintain control.

Like I said I do not know if this is true or not, stuff like this seems to comes up every so often with every president and it never ends up being true, so until more evidence for either side is presented I am sticking in the I don't know territory.

#18    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Once again hearsay abounds...

If it doesn't come straight out of the horse's mouth (Obama) but through a lingering vine of grapes,  I'm sorry--but I just can't believe this one.

This sort of reminds me of the BC scenario--based on a physical piece of paper--dissected in every which way possible & he's still President.

But this one, is based purely on hearsay...

pssst - I heard this through a valid source...

pssst - and this is what he said....

pssst - I think this is what is happening...

pssst - I know this is what he meant...

pssst - I believe in the grapevine!

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#19    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,516 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Something I find odd... Dr. Garrow didn't say anything at all of FB on Monday, no post at all. However, he did post up the Examiner article on the 22. And he hasn't made any comment on that either.

#20    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

The national guard has fired on citizens and killed them, remember Kent State.

I think in the beginning military personal would fire on citizens.  Its in their oath but I also think if the government was declaring war on its citizens it might back fire on them because even soldiers are citizens and they have family that could be killed in such a conflict.

Edited by Hilander, 27 January 2013 - 09:45 PM.

#21    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,981 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

View Postrashore, on 27 January 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Something I find odd... Dr. Garrow didn't say anything at all of FB on Monday, no post at all. However, he did post up the Examiner article on the 22. And he hasn't made any comment on that either.
are you saying he never made that comment on Facebook? Did you check it? If you did is it possible he took it down, or Facebook more likely would've taken it down. I'd check but I don't belong to facebook

Posted Image

#22    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 27 January 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

are you saying he never made that comment on Facebook? Did you check it? If you did is it possible he took it down, or Facebook more likely would've taken it down. I'd check but I don't belong to facebook

Direct link to his Facebook post, as linked to in the Examiner article you posted originally.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

#23    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,981 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

Thanks, I never click Facebook links. Thought I had to be a member to see them. Anyways, it sure looks to me like he posted that last Monday.
What are you talking about rashore? That's definitely the same guy I seen pictures of when looking him up.

Posted Image

#24    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Ok what? What sparked such motives? What is agenda behind all " shoot our own " ?? This is crazy and globally looking world U.N. heck even NATO would never allow US to commit any firing on their own citizens... yet still what is the motive for such behaviour... like i said this crazy, This is very bad news in really bad times. Maybe those Fema camps have something to do with this...for short storm is approaching ... Obama lost it..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#25    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Was this mentioned on CNN  or any credible news source?     It sounds a bit far fetched and more on to the conspiracy  side to me..  I don't know whether to believe that or not.. It was published 4 or 5 days ago.. but I cant find anything on the bigger news sites ...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#26    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

You wont publish such things on national TV...think..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#27    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Its not on the bigger shows because its a standard part of military to take the oath mentioned. Defend the Constitution from powers both foreign and domestic. So it was just distorted into a CT thing but is being talked about in forums that military and veteran personel frequent.

#28    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,981 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 27 January 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Was this mentioned on CNN  or any credible news source?     It sounds a bit far fetched and more on to the conspiracy  side to me..  I don't know whether to believe that or not.. It was published 4 or 5 days ago.. but I cant find anything on the bigger news sites ...
Unless there is hard proof you're not likely to see any of this on the big networks who are all up Obamas butt. Sure I agree it sounds far fetched but at the same time who knows? One thing is for sure. These things have happened in the past and will happen again. Maybe it's much ado about nothing. The only way we will know for sure is if it happens. There is a huge broken trust factor I and many others have with this administration. I would be surprised if this is true but not sure I'd be shocked.

Posted Image

#29    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,516 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

What I was talking about is I went direct off FB instead of through the article... It's my bad... The guy is running two FB accounts, and I didn't catch that before making my statement. I made my statement based off his account headed with the Dr. title, instead of just the name linked in from the article.
Though now that I'm comparing the two, it is kind of interesting what he chooses to post or not in the different accounts.

So, my apologies about the mis-call on oddness.

#30    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 8,918 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 27 January 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

What I find funny that to give credence to this gentlemen they say that he was "nominated" for a Nobel.

I think that a much more interesting question is how would someone know that they were a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, given that the nominations are kept secret for fifty years?

You can find the answer to that, and lots of other interesting questions, such as where he got his doctorate from - here.

"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users