Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A small part of the Fly triangles may be...

hazzman

Flying Triangles and their increasing sightings have certainly taken my interest over the past years, particularly with what i consider to be a great deal of those sightings over the continental USA.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/gadgets/8293200/US-Military-weighs-drone-cutbacks

Now that's something quite different from the drones we have read & heard about over the past years and while it is not something that passes overhead and "covers the entire sky" or appears to be capable of revolving, it certainly is of the right shape and you can just bet that it is likely to be deadly silent.

General opinion seems to lean towards the Flying triangles as being from the military and when you look at images like in the article, that is reinforced, especially when the best placxe to test stealth new technology is in your very own back yard.

I'm not suggesting that hey presto, Flying triangles are solved, as the above is but 158 metres in length but you have to wonder just how more likely it is that these are man-made and not from 'outer space' as such. I bet this guy has some much bigger brothers to back him up...

• Like 1

Flying Triangles and their increasing sightings have certainly taken my interest over the past years, particularly with what i consider to be a great deal of those sightings over the continental USA.

http://www.stuff.co....-drone-cutbacks

Now that's something quite different from the drones we have read & heard about over the past years and while it is not something that passes overhead and "covers the entire sky" or appears to be capable of revolving, it certainly is of the right shape and you can just bet that it is likely to be deadly silent.

General opinion seems to lean towards the Flying triangles as being from the military and when you look at images like in the article, that is reinforced, especially when the best placxe to test stealth new technology is in your very own back yard.

I'm not suggesting that hey presto, Flying triangles are solved, as the above is but 158 metres in length but you have to wonder just how more likely it is that these are man-made and not from 'outer space' as such. I bet this guy has some much bigger brothers to back him up...

Welcome hazzman ? Wow we already have a Hazzard,But Hey ! The more the Merrier ! Indeed I think you may be correct on some of these sightings. Keep Looking Up ! Lots to Catch up on in here !@ :tu:

• Like 2

Hello Hazzman, i just joined this site aswell but yes i certainly think there is something to these triangle "ufo's" as many have stated they could very well be secret government crafts "TR3B" anyways here is a video that shows one Very clear i may add. It shows a TR3B and then a light glows around it and it dissapears heres the video.

but the triangle ufo isn't until the last video (if i remember correctly)

• Like 2

A guy (nick 'miamibombero') on abovetopsecret.com said his neighbour knew a bit about the origin and nature of these triangles:

"My next door neighbor moved last week but not before handing over some confidential information. I will share it with the ATS community because I know this is very valuable information. Sorry to my neighbor if you’re in any trouble from this pal.

My neighbor is a military air traffic controller at the air reserve base near Miami. For years I have been bugging him to share with me secrets about what’s out there, what he has seen on radar, UFO’s etc. He would never share anything with me except telling me “We (the military) have machines that can fly using alternate modes of propulsion; They (the flying machines) don’t use rockets or engines to produce combustion”. For years this was the only thing he would say when I would bother him for information. He was very disciplined in not revealing much.

Last week before he left, I asked him “Ive been bugging you for a long time for information and you’re about to be reassigned forever; Can you give me anything?” He talked about the Black Flying Triangles. My mind was going 1000 miles an hour, I couldn’t contain myself. I would interrupt to ask more questions as he was giving me information but he simply ignored me. He stuck to the information he was going to allow me and only answered a few questions I threw out there. These are the facts he gave me:

The flying black triangles everyone says they’re seeing are real.

They belong to us (military).

They are about the size of my house (points to the front of his house which is about 75ft wide and one story)

He did not give its name or code (TR3B).

They are flown by military personnel, with personnel inside (did not mention how many but said more than one), not drones.

They can become absolutely silent by the flick of a switch.

They can also become invisible to radar by the flick of a switch and use some kind of skin (rubs his own skin on forearm) that makes them invisible to radar.

He does not know if they can hover silently.

He does not know what kind of maneuvers they can perform (anti-gravity) or their top speed. He has only seen them come in for landings at the base.

He said he has seen one before and they are usually kept covered with a tarp and no one is allowed near them.

The most important information he said was “They have been decommissioned and no longer in use (He didn’t mention when); We (military) have better technology (but wouldn’t budge beyond that statement).

I wanted to get this on this forum for days now but was cautious as I don’t want him to get into trouble. He’s long gone now to another base and I can’t hold this information any longer! I’ve run the brief conversation in my head many times and cannot come up with anything else he said. It was like talking to Jesus Christ but only being given 2 minutes, frustrating. Enjoy everyone."

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925876/pg1

• Like 3

A guy (nick 'miamibombero') on abovetopsecret.com said his neighbour knew a bit about the origin and nature of these triangles:

"My next door neighbor moved last week but not before handing over some confidential information. I will share it with the ATS community because I know this is very valuable information. Sorry to my neighbor if you’re in any trouble from this pal.

My neighbor is a military air traffic controller at the air reserve base near Miami. For years I have been bugging him to share with me secrets about what’s out there, what he has seen on radar, UFO’s etc. He would never share anything with me except telling me “We (the military) have machines that can fly using alternate modes of propulsion; They (the flying machines) don’t use rockets or engines to produce combustion”. For years this was the only thing he would say when I would bother him for information. He was very disciplined in not revealing much.

Last week before he left, I asked him “Ive been bugging you for a long time for information and you’re about to be reassigned forever; Can you give me anything?” He talked about the Black Flying Triangles. My mind was going 1000 miles an hour, I couldn’t contain myself. I would interrupt to ask more questions as he was giving me information but he simply ignored me. He stuck to the information he was going to allow me and only answered a few questions I threw out there. These are the facts he gave me:

The flying black triangles everyone says they’re seeing are real.

They belong to us (military).

They are about the size of my house (points to the front of his house which is about 75ft wide and one story)

He did not give its name or code (TR3B).

They are flown by military personnel, with personnel inside (did not mention how many but said more than one), not drones.

They can become absolutely silent by the flick of a switch.

They can also become invisible to radar by the flick of a switch and use some kind of skin (rubs his own skin on forearm) that makes them invisible to radar.

He does not know if they can hover silently.

He does not know what kind of maneuvers they can perform (anti-gravity) or their top speed. He has only seen them come in for landings at the base.

He said he has seen one before and they are usually kept covered with a tarp and no one is allowed near them.

The most important information he said was “They have been decommissioned and no longer in use (He didn’t mention when); We (military) have better technology (but wouldn’t budge beyond that statement).

I wanted to get this on this forum for days now but was cautious as I don’t want him to get into trouble. He’s long gone now to another base and I can’t hold this information any longer! I’ve run the brief conversation in my head many times and cannot come up with anything else he said. It was like talking to Jesus Christ but only being given 2 minutes, frustrating. Enjoy everyone."

Source: http://www.abovetops...hread925876/pg1

Nice story. shhh.gif

• Like 1

Source: http://www.abovetops...hread925876/pg1

Sounds fantastical to me. If (from the information in what I believe is called in internet circles the OP), these purported devices are purported to be so big, why do they need to be so big? is it because of the requirements of the propulsion system? Perhaps the good mr. Keshe could offer them his antigrav technology; that seems to need much less space. As the chap quoted in the above story is at pains to emphasise, they're also manned. What do they suoopsedly use them for? "TR-3B" (which is what everyone bandies around) would suggest tactical recconnaisance; the kind of thing (battlefield reconnaissance or surveillance) that an ordinary combat aircraft, or a drone, could do much less expensively & much less conspicuously. And why (and this is what it keeps coming back to), if these are so super-secret, that they're kept under tarpaulins at their base, do they not seem to care who sees them when they're flying about? That's completely illogical. (I know, all together now'; people will think they're UFOs). Ok, but what are they doing? Don't say testing, that could be done with much less risk of exposure or mishap in somewhere like the Nellis ranges. is it part of the modern day paranoia that They (the Govt.) are Spying on their own people? Well, heavens, they could use any number of infinitely more discreet ways of doing that; with drones, for a start, not hypersonic antigrav megaplanes.

I'm afraid it all sound something of a tale to me.

And besides, surely this is the crucial part: “They have been decommissioned and no longer in use (He didn’t mention when);

But people still seem to report them quite often. So whose are they, then? This chap has said, if he is to be believed, that they can't be "ours" (i.e. the U.S.'s), hasn't he. :cry:

I hear ya guys, I have all the same questions!

I just posted it because it's a 'take' I hadn't heard before...

Sweetpumper I hope you see one....and you probably will someday. I say this because I saw mine up close and very clearly...and why me and not you also right? At the time I never heard of these...although I heard of the Phoenix lights. But these are not at all the same thing. These are very real solid black triangle crafts. Man,saying that I sure hope the Phoenix lights weren't a solid craft....way too big!

Supposed craft such as the TR3B, SR75, or Aurora have always managed to pique my interest...

Not just those hypothetical examples, I'm talking the whole spectrum of classified military aviation.

Obviously, with every reported UFO sighting there are always a few that are either:

• Completely fabricated, hoaxed, or whatever you'd want to call them;
  • >>Mass hysteria, where witnesses believe they have seen something after reading or hearing about one event;
  • Slightly fabricated from the original details, with some details modified or exaggerated, either purposely or inadvertently by the brain;
  • Actually seen by a witness or other witnesses, yet inconclusive due to a lack of physical or photographic evidence;
  • Completely plausible by all means, supported with tangible video or photo evidence, and similar recollections of the event between witnesses;
  • or the definite misidentification of aircraft, natural phenomena, manmade objects, electromagnetic effects or flying animals.

We could scourge the internet for "evidence" of these triangles or the existence of a TR3B with insane flight dynamics, but all we can really find are either hypothetical drawings and badly faked videos, or stories of meeting these machines by supposed ex-employees of Groom Lake...

The as-close-to-real-as-we-can-get answers as to what these triangles are lie in splitting the unreliable sightings from the reliable ones, and analyzing the latter to draw out what might be true.

Which is what I've done, after reading hundreds of triangle sighting reports and timelines of supposed sighting or incident events. I do believe that the US government or some agency within the government has developed, or is developing, some new aircraft that could be considered a successor to the SR-71. However, based on past events, we (the public) may not actually know what it is until we have something better; or, maybe never. The government carries out secret projects and such on a massive scale all the time, and if the triangles are real, then I believe that it's very plausible they live in the deserts of Nevada or Utah somewhere, or possibly somewhere up in the arctic circle too. But of course, that's only my hypothetical explanation, and it's not really much of an explanation at that. It could change.

The point is not to sit around all day and sensationalize everything and take anything for truth, it's to try to split the good from the bad and realize that not everything we read about or hear about is actually "right," per se.

At least, that's how it should be in UFOlogy.

Edited by circuitbawx

Supposed craft such as the TR3B, SR75, or Aurora have always managed to pique my interest...

Not just those hypothetical examples, I'm talking the whole spectrum of classified military aviation.

Obviously, with every reported UFO sighting there are always a few that are either:

• Completely fabricated, hoaxed, or whatever you'd want to call them;
  • >>Mass hysteria, where witnesses believe they have seen something after reading or hearing about one event;
  • Slightly fabricated from the original details, with some details modified or exaggerated, either purposely or inadvertently by the brain;
  • Actually seen by a witness or other witnesses, yet inconclusive due to a lack of physical or photographic evidence;
  • Completely plausible by all means, supported with tangible video or photo evidence, and similar recollections of the event between witnesses;
  • or the definite misidentification of aircraft, natural phenomena, manmade objects, electromagnetic effects or flying animals.

We could scourge the internet for "evidence" of these triangles or the existence of a TR3B with insane flight dynamics, but all we can really find are either hypothetical drawings and badly faked videos, or stories of meeting these machines by supposed ex-employees of Groom Lake...

The as-close-to-real-as-we-can-get answers as to what these triangles are lie in splitting the unreliable sightings from the reliable ones, and analyzing the latter to draw out what might be true.

Which is what I've done, after reading hundreds of triangle sighting reports and timelines of supposed sighting or incident events. I do believe that the US government or some agency within the government has developed, or is developing, some new aircraft that could be considered a successor to the SR-71. However, based on past events, we (the public) may not actually know what it is until we have something better; or, maybe never. The government carries out secret projects and such on a massive scale all the time, and if the triangles are real, then I believe that it's very plausible they live in the deserts of Nevada or Utah somewhere, or possibly somewhere up in the arctic circle too. But of course, that's only my hypothetical explanation, and it's not really much of an explanation at that. It could change.

The point is not to sit around all day and sensationalize everything and take anything for truth, it's to try to split the good from the bad and realize that not everything we read about or hear about is actually "right," per se.

At least, that's how it should be in UFOlogy.

Very well reasoned post, and hello and welcome by the way. I think you're quite right that if the triangles are real, then I believe that it's very plausible they live in the deserts of Nevada or Utah somewhere, or possibly somewhere up in the arctic circle too; that's a reasonable thing to do (base them well away from where the Public could see them, at least, as anything other than a very distant, fast-moving speck). Do you think, though, that this explanation could account for those that are reported as flying at low altitude, where anyone could see them, and lit up like the proverbial seasonal decorations, yet don't seem to display the regular navigation lights/ strobes etc? Or do you think that, since evidence in the form of photos for these alleged sightings seems to be rather elusive, that these might perhaps not be aircraft at all, but misperceptions of something else?

Very well reasoned post, and hello and welcome by the way. I think you're quite right that if the triangles are real, then I believe that it's very plausible they live in the deserts of Nevada or Utah somewhere, or possibly somewhere up in the arctic circle too; that's a reasonable thing to do (base them well away from where the Public could see them, at least, as anything other than a very distant, fast-moving speck). Do you think, though, that this explanation could account for those that are reported as flying at low altitude, where anyone could see them, and lit up like the proverbial seasonal decorations, yet don't seem to display the regular navigation lights/ strobes etc? Or do you think that, since evidence in the form of photos for these alleged sightings seems to be rather elusive, that these might perhaps not be aircraft at all, but misperceptions of something else?

Hey Lord, thanks for the welcome. :tu:

Sort of a mix of both, actually. Simply based on the fact that we don't know a lot about them, even if they already do exist.

The videos from Tinley Park are compelling, as the lights tend to sit at fixed distances away from each other and visually keep that relative distance when the "craft" rotates.

It's not every day that you happen to be pointing a camera at the sky and see a massive triangle floating through the lens. I do agree most of the video and photo evidence is worthless in terms of understanding more about the triangles. 99% of the stuff on Youtube is blatantly hoaxed (even though it may not look like it at first, there's a lot one can do to analyze the videos), and the rest is probably just stuff we already know about...

Anyone who says they know everything about the TR3B or whatever is flat-out lying. There are so many differences between the appearances of the supposed crafts' light colors or arrangements in both visual "evidences" and eyewitness testimony that it's hard to say there's a single, valid explanation that encompasses and explains the whole of the triangle lore thoroughly.

Basically, it's hard to tell because lots of stuff differs, and everything at this point is just speculation.

Edited by circuitbawx