Photo

Is This the Best Bigfoot Video Ever Shot?

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 19 December 2012 · 33,652 views

Another blog entry from my paranormal news blog on Tumblr! ---> theparanormalblog.tumblr.com
----------

Let's go camping they said. It'll be fun and we'll be safe they said. Well guess what, they were wrong because a fracking Bigfoot decided to show up and ruin everything! That's why I choose to stay in my room 24/7, where I'm safe from all the Bigfeets! (...forever alone) Well, unfortunately for one camper, he did encounter a Bigfoot while he was in his tent. So where and who exactly took the video are unknown, but  it was shot on September 6th, 2012. You may recognize the format and narrator of the video from the "Albino Bigfoot" post I made a few months ago. I'm going to ignore everything else but the video in question. So the short video shows a man basically trapped in his tent because there's a Bigfoot right outside. Bigfoot is sort of standing behind a tree and the guy in the tent is trying to get a good shot of it. He filmed the video on his iPhone in portrait mode (never film in portrait mode. EVER!). He slowly moves the camera up and gets a few seconds of Bigfoot who then turns to look directly at him. The guy ducks down and stays still, then breaths a heavy sigh in presumed fear. There is a second clip which is only about 2 seconds long. It's a quick shot of Bigfoot still staring right at the guy. That's all it shows and then it ends.

The narrator thinks that Bigfoot is eating a candy bar...OK then, let's move on. So, I have to admit. This really is one of the best Bigfoot videos I've ever seen and I'm actually thinking that it might be real. It's definitely not CGI by any means. If it's a costume, it's a damn good one that's for sure. The only thing that I find kind of weird, is that this guy is on a solo camping trip and just happens to run into Bigfoot right outside his tent? Either this guy is SO luck (or unlucky since he's trapped) or this is just an elaborate hoax. But, despite all that, something just seems genuine about it. I think I'm going to say that this video is real, but I'm not 100% sold. Finally, some evidence that's actually worth looking into. So what do you guys/girls think? Does the video show an actual Bigfoot or is this just a very well done hoax? What would you do if Bigfoot trapped you in a tent?

——————
It’s time for some shameless self-promotion! If you liked this post and want to see more posts like it EVERY DAY, then be sure to follow me!

Check out my first novel: Eternity

My Twitter: @Kipperphoenix

My personal Tumblr: Kipperphoenix

My DeviantArt: Kipperphoenix

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Ever Learning
Dec 20 2012 07:19 PM
creepy for campers if real lol

Simbi Laveau
Jan 01 2013 03:36 AM
People like Bigfoot ...

Recent Comments