Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly Experiences.. ( sry for the spelling )

QueenoftheNight

Have you ever encontered a ghost experience?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever encontered a ghost experience?

• 1. yes
    • 2. no
    • 3. I wish!

I have, not such a wonderful experience, I still cant sleep without a damned night-light! ph34r.gifcrying.gifph34r.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unknown_beauty

• Tia

• joceeghost

• QueenoftheNight

Top Posters In This Topic

-- Paranomal Experience --

Two of them..

First one was the creepiest..

I lived useto clean this house with my mother, their were Jewish, really nice folks, and had two kids.. around the age of 10-12

There house, and their guest house, was seperated by a pool.

They used the guest (townhouse ; an upstairs and downstairs) for a the kids playroom.

I was mostly in there all the time, because they had art stuff lying around, they were really wealthy, so I took advantage of it.

I found an Ouija Board.. (Didn;t mess with it the first time, cause I AM A SCARDY CAT, with things like that.. thouygh I LOVEEEEEE it, my whole life is built around the paranormal, sooo..

I brought my friend, Nicole with me once.. my mother was cleaning their house

and next door, in the guest house, was me and Nicole..

I told her about the Ouija board...

and we played it for a while,.. nothing happend, of course.

til' one day, at night, I was playing downstairs in the guest house....

I was sitting there atthis huge round table, by the door, upstairs was pitch black.. the whole place was very silent.. (I hate silence, lol)

so, there I am.. and suddenly..

I hear foot steps, creeking of the floor (the flooring upstairs was WOOD)

I swear to god, I froze.. looking up, the MINTUE i glanced back at my paper (I was drawing on...) ON MY LEFT EAR ALL I FREAKING HEAR IS someone RUNNING DOWN THE FREAKING STAIRS!!!!!!!, and breathing HEAVILY in my left ear, to the point where I NOT only heard it, but FELT the hot breath, OMGGGGG

I swear to god, I ran soo freaking fast out the door, and ran to the kitchen and told my mother... I was soo freaked out!!!

the next day I asked the kids , and they said they never go in there, because there is a ghost of child, in there..

when they told me, I swear I never went there again..

Not only that but, my mother is very unafraid of the paranormal..

she confronted it many times, in that house while she was cleaning..

doors would open WIDELY, pictures on walls, would move, AS SHE LOOKED AT THEM...

God, I hate going through stuff like that, Im very sensitive I can;t handle it.LOL. crying.gif

- Emma (unknown_beauty)

This next one, Imma make it quick, I type too much...

--Experience No.#2--

I now live with my sister in Orlando, FL..

she useto live in this apartment, which I was for some reason, always freaked out about..

I slept near the front door, on the couch.

One night, I was watching tv...

(I CANNOT sleep, *for some reason* without a type of energy, on)

But this night, she asked me to start turning the TV off, cause they were charging too much..

So here I am, watching TV..

turned it off.

Sat thereon the couch, trying to sleep..

after I finally got to sleep,...I had my back towards the door, facing the sofa.

The sofa was like those L-shaped sofas, with two long sofas, and one in the middle to connect.

I wake up FOR EVERYTHING... Im very sensitive with noises..

I hear someone comming up the stairs (outside the apartment, heading towards the front door)..

I didn;t turn back, bevcause I was scared, like always...LOL

so I lie there in fear, all of a sudden, I feel a prescence...

a MANLY prescense, sitting behind me, watching me sleep..

breathing loudly, looking up at my face, looking over my back to look at my face.. (almost like it was checking to see if it were me)

I did not hear the door open, or anything... but, the Mintue I felt the heavyness behind me, I swear I thought I was gonna die that night, of fear, or the ghost killing me....

I screamed SOO loudly for my sister, and the prescense was GONE!

in a SECOND, i no longer felt anything there..

I cried for my sister, 5 times, until she came out, and I told her about it.

I believe it was my deceased father.

----FOR THE PRESENCE THAT WAS THERE------

I know this is dumb but

if you are reading the screen.. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT ME AGAIN!

IM A COWARD I WILL DIE, IF ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS TO ME

so please stay away from me..

lol, it's not funny, im so serious.

- Emma (unknown_beauty) crying.gif

I answered yes.

It's been on and off my whole life, though I haven't done any psychic work since I had a very bad experience a few years ago.

I found when I was in a psychic group and working on developing myself I was at my most open to see and feel things.

Yes... and very frequently my entire life (well since I was about three), and here's my theory:

When I was three my uncle committed suicide, of course at this time I didn't know he was dead and he came in my bedroom and told me he had to leave and I wouldn't see him anymore, it upset me cause we were very close, now I don't remember this part but my mom says I came out of my bedroom and told my parents that "Uncle Matt" said I couldn't see him anymore and I wanted to know why... well he was already dead.

Now this was "real" and by that I mean he wasn't transparent. Also it's not like he said goodbye to me before he killed himself because for months before that he was living in Texas (I'm in Kansas), and he never came to visit.

Now to my theory... I think that the reason I have always seen, sensed, heard, etc. ghosts is that when my first experience took place I was innocent, no one had ever told me that ghosts weren't real, I didn't even know what a ghost was, and because of all this, I think I was always open to paranormal events.

----FOR THE PRESENCE THAT WAS THERE------

I know this is dumb but

if you are reading the screen.. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT ME AGAIN!

IM A COWARD I WILL DIE, IF ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS TO ME

so please stay away from me..

lol, it's not funny, im so serious.

- Emma (unknown_beauty) crying.gif

311401[/snapback]

Emma, it IS funny! laugh.gifwink2.gif

You seem to have a good sense of humor! thumbsup.gif

I believe it was my deceased father.

Sorry about your Father. sad.gif I lost my Father when I was young too. sad.gif

I lived useto clean this house with my mother, their were Jewish, really nice folks

I'm Jewish too. We ARE Nice, aren't we??? grin2.giflaugh.gifwink2.gif

In any case, cool stories!!! clap.gif