Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream or Real?

Lazybrainz

lazybrainz@yahoo.com

Ok ignore my name..lol (forgot my 1st password and got p***ed at myself)

A few nights ago I woke up, or dreamed that I woke up. I felt the bed side sagging and looked. There was an old lady sitting on the side of my bed. I looked at my dog (doberman) and saw he was looking at her too. He put his head back down. I figured if he wasn't afraid then why should I be, so I rolled over and went back to sleep. (if I was awake to begin with)

I woke up later scared and wanting to cry.

Another time I felt someone lay down next to me and put his arm around me. I felt the heat and the sagging of the mattress. Like the weight of someone next to me. I woke up saying .."Benny"? but no one was there?

Am I buggin or dreaming? How can I find out if any of this was real?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lazybrainz

• Diebytheflyguy

• tigger

• IdahoGhostHunter

Top Posters In This Topic

lazybrainz@yahoo.com

Ok ignore my name..lol (forgot my 1st password and got p***ed at myself)

A few nights ago I woke up, or dreamed that I woke up. I felt the bed side  sagging and looked. There was an old lady sitting on the side of my bed. I looked at my dog (doberman) and saw he was looking at her too. He put his head back down. I figured if he wasn't afraid then why should I be, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.  (if I was awake to begin with)

I woke up later scared and wanting to cry.

Another time I felt someone lay down next to me and put his arm around me. I felt the heat and the sagging of the mattress.  Like the weight of someone next to me. I woke up saying .."Benny"?  but no one was there?

Am I buggin or dreaming? How can I find out if any of this was real?

312040[/snapback]

It was probably a dream. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually, when a ghost is present, dosn't the air become colder, not warmer?

Who's Benny?

And it's possible you were awake--the air doesn't always become colder....

And how on earth did you ever go back to sleep??

ironjennyrackham,Oct 18 2004, 01:38 AM]

Who's Benny?

[lazybrainz@yahoo.com

Well Benny is sorta like a boyfriend but not really. He's WAY older than me (70) but he has lain in my bed watching movies.

As for sleeping, my dog (who has even protected me from a backing up van when I told him to cross the street he pushed me back). I didn't see the van. I figured if he wasn't worried, then it was ok. But when I woke up later I was....

scared/worried/buggin out lol

Who's Benny?

313331[/snapback]

i guess it depends on how you feel when the ghost 'shows' itself... i've gone to sleep after seeing a ghostie... he just looked at me and smiled, then i went to sleep... told my friend about it (cos i was sleeping at her house) and she said by the description, it sounded like her grand-dad

This can also signal the onset of an OBE (out of body experience).Next time it happens go with it and feel yourself drift away...dont resist it and dont get scared....see what happens.

Strange, could be a ghost or someone who has pass-over at first I thought of the hag that alot of people report of seeing when sleeping and unable to move (stiff - paralzed) at night. But then there was the dog in the dream or what have you. But with the bed matteress sagging, don't really know. I've had the felling of someone in my bed recently and the bed ( daybed ) mattress seems to ever so slightly vibrate at times as soon as I get into bed. One night I felt something scurry off my bed at the foot of the bed about the size of a rat. We have no mice or rats or (bunnies or cats)- in the house as pets. The three dogs we have are all big dogs. 2- german shepards one is a k-9 bomb sniffing dog one is a pure breed white german shepard the third is a black lab. So that night something crawled up by the left calf lower leg and I tried to kick it off I felt it run or scurry on two legs. A t least thats what it felt like to me anyways. And I know I wasn't dreaming.

I could not go back to sleep I turned all the lights on in my room and watched tv. This all happened aroung 3-4a.m. Strange things are always happening. I really don't think it was just a dream especially if you were awake or half asleep. ohmy.gifblink.gifscared.gifeek7.gifwhistling2.gif

Who's Benny?

313331[/snapback]

That could be evidence that it was a dream, indeed. If there was a figure of what you though was a ghost sitting next to you, wouldn't you freak out? Normally those who see people in their rooms don't simply fall back asleep, they brace themselves for defence or find out who or what is in their house. Adrenaline would rise, making it hard for a person to fall right back to sleep. If he was dreaming he would think nothing of it and, "go back to sleep."

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy,Oct 18 2004, 03:36 PM]

ironjennyrackham,Oct 18 2004, 12:38 AM]Who's Benny?

indeed. If there was a figure of what you though was a ghost sitting next to you, wouldn't you freak out? Normally those who see people in their rooms don't simply fall back asleep, they brace themselves for defence or find out who or what is in their house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rolleyes.gif

I was starting to think about the bed frame that I was using. It was here when I bought the building. Its really nice wood frame with those old all metal box springs.

But now I have to agree with you here. If I HAD been awake I would have challenged anyone in MY house!!!! So that settles it then, I must have been dreaming...

Thanks everyone.. now I can close the other eye when I go to sleep cool.gif

Edited by Lazybrainz

This can also signal the onset of an OBE (out of body experience).Next time it happens go with it and feel yourself drift away...dont resist it and dont get scared....see what happens.

313501[/snapback]

HA!!! I don't THINK SO!!