Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

K. Dona :The Hidden History of the Human Race

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#91    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

TheSearcher, on 15 October 2010 - 08:03 AM, said:

So it does not disturb you one bit that he is a liar and fraud? Same as the Vatican, btw? His main purpose in life was to defraud people of their hard earned cash. He's a con man that found the perfect angle, making it look legit.

Sorry CS, but if you still believe him or Sitchin, when they are self admitted liars and proven wrong, you are naive beyond redemption.

I believe that there were 'truths' there... That like I said before.. that throughout history we have had influences .. visits.. from other worldly beings... that history constantly refers to Gods.. Angels.. Star People.. They couldn't have dreamed them up... that there are too many references to them from all over the world for it just to have been imagination of a few. That there has been some amazing architcures.. civilizations in the past.. technology ... The amazing Baalbeck.. and still the construction of those pyramids..

We can see now how quickly many building deteriate these days.. I don't see any of the modern constructions lasting even a fraction of the times some of the ancient building have.. or us being able to construct some of what is left..

Imagine what has been torn down over the ages and repurposed???

Too many legends  .. sacred tales.. hint at magic tools.. metaphysical powers of people that now in our world we can just begin to understand  with our scientific and Sci Fi  sophistication..

With the amount of artifacts that have been destroyed.. libraries and arts destroyed over the centuries.. with only rumors.. legends remaining...

it stands to reason that something really important.. unacceptable to political.. religious dynasties of the times have been kept secret..

If you look into the readily available ceremonies.. and stories  and rituals of respect to some 'being' of many of the well known secret societies.. you must suspect there is something to Van Daniken's... Sitchen's assumptions... gut instincts..

There are enough clues everywhere...   many ancient cultures have legends about how "gods" used some sort of powerful magic to build massive constructions over night.. how sounds /vibrations were involved..

Later mentions of how other jealous? gods were involved in destructions of these 'sudden civilizations'... about fires from heavens... (  it could have been comets and asteroids.. as some suggest.. as their  proximity seems to match with the destruction of various civilizations)

It just requires a change of perspective..

It just seems to make sense..

Many pols have been taken and up to 70% of most countries believe in UFO's .. ET's..

Thus suggesting that they have visited...

If not just now.. why not in the past.. certainly helps with all the old 'fairy myths' of elves abducting people..  demon.. angel stories... abductions.. resulting in pregnancies ,strange or supernatural offspring.  .. like the Jesus and some other famous prophets.. mystics of the times... ... of people saying they were abducted and found themselves in strange lands... when they came back.. many years     had passed..

Just makes more sense..

If it was all just empty make believe stories... why is there so much more talk about UFO's.. sightings.. why are many disclosures going on at the moment?

Why are NASA and other large organizations in the middle of starting colonization projects of other worlds.. planets... moons.. making us the ET's to other worlds.

At the speed of our technology.. we may see our children colonizing other worlds this century.

Maybe these organizations Know !!!
The latest Mars adventure found that Mars has soil just like the soil found in our backyards.. fully capable of growing plants.. that there is water and ice on Mars..

That we can reasonably survive on Mars utilizing the water ice.. there in the lava tubes.. creating our own atmosphere domes..  we have done research planting crops in underground tunnels finding that they grow faster.. and better in these controlled environments than they do on the surface of the earth... That humans can survive in these environments... later planting crops to terraform the land.. building an atmosphere..

Are all these people 'betting people'... or are they putting their money on a sure thing... Knowing it can be done.. has been done .. many times before.. Huge profits involved for mining rites..

Trips to space.. and the  Bigelow's new space hotels have already been pre sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars..
My link
Just simple logic...

What do they say of prophets.. or people who try to explore new grounds of perception .. reality???

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.

No ... there was another one.

#92    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

So I take that as a "no" then.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#93    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,528 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:38 PM

you must suspect there is something to Van Daniken's... Sitchen's assumptions... gut instincts..

That something would be the availability of gullible suckers to prey upon. It's a lucrative business.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#94    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:03 PM

Not sure if this has been mentioned before if it has please advise me ..

Did anyone notice the huge stone carved figure on the side of the hill ?

It was said to be in Guinea ? - im at work so i dont have the ability to get the time from the youtube clip but im sure it was near the end .

I did a quick search on it and couldnt find any details at all ?

Anyone have any ideas ?

TIP.

Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. - Indiana Jones .

** Lannisters like to keep it in the family **

#95    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

fascinating video in the OP, thanks sagey :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#96    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

What fascinates me the most in the video, is the pyramidal artifact from Ecuador ...

Posted Image

13 step pyramid, identical to the one from the dollar bill ...

Posted Image

Annuit cœptis - "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertaking(s)"

Novus ordo seclorum - "New order of the Ages"

One could tell what they meant ... something along the lines of "He approves [our] order", "He approves [the] Novus ordo seclorum" ??

Posted Image

Under ultraviolet light the eye glows... same like on the dollar bill

Posted Image

All this a Coincidence??

Edited by SolarPlexus, 19 October 2010 - 09:20 PM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#97    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:55 AM

SolarPlexus, on 19 October 2010 - 08:32 PM, said:

What fascinates me the most in the video, is the pyramidal artifact from Ecuador ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Annuit cúptis - "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertaking(s)"

One could tell what they meant ... something along the lines of "He approves [our] order", "He approves [the] Novus ordo seclorum" ??

Posted Image

Posted Image

All this a Coincidence??
I'd like to say that there are no co incidences.. especially ones that seem to be so obvious...

#98    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:09 AM

tipotep, on 18 October 2010 - 10:03 PM, said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before if it has please advise me ..

Did anyone notice the huge stone carved figure on the side of the hill ?

It was said to be in Guinea ? - im at work so i dont have the ability to get the time from the youtube clip but im sure it was near the end .

I did a quick search on it and couldnt find any details at all ?

Anyone have any ideas ?

TIP.

Easier if you tell me the minute count of the program...
What amazes me is the Genetic Disk... at 26 minutes 40 seconds... and the birthing tools out of lydite...  found in Comumbia... how each piece fits every kind of hand..   One piece looked like the statues from Easter Island... 31 minutes 40 seconds.. The one called the 'dentist's chair are 32 minutes.. also looks like the Sci Fi version of seats found on space ships..   ET Tools?? for helping with the  difficult births of the new Genetically Modified Humans or hybrids ???

Then another Easter Island style 30 cm artifact found in Columbia.. 32mins 50 sec ..

Ah.. found it Guinea.. of West Africa... The half portrait of a lady done on a Granite stone.. 34 mins. 35 sec.
!!
150 meters from the top of the head to the torso...
said to have been done 10,000 > 12,000 years ago...

Italian Geologist  Prof. Pitoni took these photos.. He checked the surrounding soils and rocks.. and it was his estimate.

Some more artifacts found around this site..
My link

One of those legends has its origin in Sierra Leone,Western Africa. It is telling of mysterious stones and sculptures.While digging for diamonds native workmen found stone sculptures.The objects were about 40cm tall; their origin is unknown. According to the geological stratums in which they were found, they must be 2.500 to 17.000 years old. Where do those mysterious stone figures come from It says that in ancient times a people of angels lived in heaven.As a cause of bad behaviour Allah banned them from the divine empire.To punish the angels he transformed them into men and sends them to Earth.The found statues of Nomoli are said to be a reminder of those once divine creatures. Scientists, especially ethnologists, developed numerous theories about those figures.They do not have the same opinion because the origin and the purpose of the sculptures are unexplained. Some native tribes like the Mande and Kissi in Guinea found such statues of Nomolis on their fields. So a “vegetation cult” developed that is seen in connection with death.They put the stones on their fields and made them sacrifices if the harvest was rich. If harvest was bad the Nomoli have been punished ritually and whipped. The faces of the Nomoli figures show typical characteristics:They have a very big nose like an eagle with nostrils, a big mouth, sometimes showing teeth and significant eyes.Their skulls are flat. The sculptures have various poses and expression.The majority are human figures, some riding on horses, most of them sitting with crossed legs or on their knees. Some put their faces in their hands. Sometimes the figures have weapons or a shield. Angelo Pitoni, an Italian geologist, deals with the Nomoli statues. He took some organic samples from the places the figures where found.

. In West African cultures those sculptures are worshiped a lot. Most of the figures have been found in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and on the Ivory coast: Partially they laid in geological stratums that were 10 to 12 meters beyond the surface. So they have to be very old. Some of the pieces are said to be found in a depth of 50 meters. The natives often call the figures “men in stone”. But some see them as guardian god and god who brings luck .

My link

My link

The "Lady of Mali is located on a rock face high and uniform over a steep precipice and is best preserved on the west side because it is more sheltered than the east side.

. The head is about 25 meters high, while the whole sculpture is about 150 meters high, and underneath the rock continues to peak for another 200 meters, bearing in mind that the entire mountain on which it is located 1500 meters high.. The face looks to the south-south east, but facing slightly downward to the large surrounding valley, and strangely the entire sculpture is of a different color from the geological formation to which it belongs.

La roccia sulla quale è scolpita la “Dama del Mali” è un'emersione di granito con una faglia intermedia che la divide in due con un bradisismo che spinge verso l'alto la parete dove è la scultura e spinge verso il basso la parte opposta. The rock on which is carved the "Lady of Mali" emersion of granite is a term that the fault splits into two with a bradyseism that pushes up the wall where the sculpture and pushes down on the opposite side . L'effetto di scorrimento causato dal bradisismo è di qualche centinaia di metri, per cui la parte di roccia che contiene la “Dama del Mali” risulta molto più in alto del resto del monte. The scrolling effect is caused by bradyseism a few hundred yards, so part of rock that contains the "Lady of Mali" is much higher than the rest of the mountain.  Consequently the work was executed before the bradyseism and therefore much lower than the current position.

In short, Snape said, according to the type of analysis bradyseism, the sculpture is the minimum age of 20,000 years.

Because of its regal appearance and what looks like a crown, this sculpture seems to be a queen can not be identified as not due to any notion held by modern man, since theoretically, when it was carved with the "Lady of Mali" did not exist officially civilization so advanced that they can make a similar work, not to mention the Skystone that even today you can understand how they have produced.

By analyzing the geographical structure in which there is, you get the idea that the sculpture has taken place in remote times when the water came near the mountain where there is the "Lady of Mali," especially since there seems to be carved on a kind the rocks to look at an expanse of water, probably a large lake or the ocean.

Moreover, the "Lady of Mali" seems to be logically connected to the "Skystone", so draw the boundaries of an ancient advanced civilization that extended from Sierra Leone to Guinea (but perhaps also in Mali), dating to a period ranging from 12,500 to 35,000 years ago.  This is actually very possible, since there are archaeological finds tangible existence of advanced civilizations in the world at that time, as evidenced by the many underwater structures off the coast of Cuba and the huge underground structure at Yonaguni (Japan ), both the result of advanced civilizations developed in the last ice age, ranging from just 12,500 to 35,000 years ago.

A questo punto è evidente l'esistenza anche in quelle zone dell'Africa di un'antichissima civiltà evoluta oramai dimenticata, forse proprio Atlantide, di cui ci rimangono ampie tracce concrete, come i resti di materiali artificiali e la gigantesca scultura scoperti da Angelo Pitoni. At this point it is clear that there even in those parts of Africa of an ancient civilization evolved by now forgotten, perhaps Atlantis, of which there are ample traces concrete, as the remains of artificial materials and the gigantic sculpture discovered by Angelo Pythons .. Accordingly, it is obvious that such a civilization has left other traces consisting of the wide area where it seems to have developed, but it should not be surprising that not yet been found, since the archaeological research in this area continues to be nothing, apart from the few attempts of the brave explorer Angelo Pythons.

. Angelo Snape is unfortunately dead, so it will be for others to unravel the mysteries of his discoveries.  If you want to be skeptical, it can be argued that in the end it remains unclear if the lady of Mali is truly a man-made structure or is an incredible freak of nature, but seems to fall in front of the Skystone skepticism even harder.

Edited by crystal sage, 20 October 2010 - 04:49 AM.

#99    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:54 AM

crystal sage, on 20 October 2010 - 04:09 AM, said:

Easier if you tell me the minute count of the program...
What amazes me is the Genetic Disk... at 26 minutes 40 seconds... and the birthing tools out of lydite...  found in Comumbia... how each piece fits every kind of hand..   One piece looked like the statues from Easter Island... 31 minutes 40 seconds.. The one called the 'dentist's chair are 32 minutes.. also looks like the Sci Fi version of seats found on space ships..   ET Tools?? for helping with the  difficult births of the new Genetically Modified Humans or hybrids ???

Then another Easter Island style 30 cm artifact found in Columbia.. 32mins 50 sec ..

Ah.. found it Guinea.. of West Africa... The half portrait of a lady done on a Granite stone.. 34 mins. 35 sec.
!!
150 meters from the top of the head to the torso...
said to have been done 10,000 > 12,000 years ago...

Italian Geologist  Prof. Pitoni took these photos.. He checked the surrounding soils and rocks.. and it was his estimate.

Some more artifacts found around this site..
My link

My link

My link

Excellent , thank you very much   :tu:

Im looking forward to finding more out about this , especially the 10,000 - 12,000 years old bit .

TIP.

Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. - Indiana Jones .

** Lannisters like to keep it in the family **

#100    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:31 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Annuit cúptis - "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertaking(s)"

Posted Image

Posted Image

All this a Coincidence??

Where is the proof that this is not a fake? Because as far as I'm concerned it is, it's just too coincidental and perfect to not to be.

Publilius Syrus.

#101    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

TheSearcher, on 20 October 2010 - 06:31 AM, said:

Where is the proof that this is not a fake? Because as far as I'm concerned it is, it's just too coincidental and perfect to not to be.
You mean... if it ticks too many boxes.. it has to be fake?

#102    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

crystal sage, on 20 October 2010 - 01:12 PM, said:

You mean... if it ticks too many boxes.. it has to be fake?

Nope it's a case of no meso-american culture ever having, to my knowledge, used that particular symbol. So when this is found in Ecuador, I have serious doubts as to it's authenticity. Specially since it's such a perfect match to the symbol on the dollar bill and that particular symbol did, as far as I know, not exist under that form before the 1782 US resolution, it was designed or first used for this by Charles Thomson.

Publilius Syrus.

#103    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

TheSearcher, on 20 October 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

Nope it's a case of no meso-american culture ever having, to my knowledge, used that particular symbol. So when this is found in Ecuador, I have serious doubts as to it's authenticity. Specially since it's such a perfect match to the symbol on the dollar bill and that particular symbol did, as far as I know, not exist under that form before the 1782 US resolution, it was designed or first used for this by Charles Thomson.
It was one of many that were submitted, and did not initially look as it does now.
http://en.wikipedia....e_United_States

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#104    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

crystal sage, on 20 October 2010 - 03:55 AM, said:

Posted Image  Posted Image

I'd like to say that there are no coincidences.. especially ones that seem to be so obvious...

Me too, friend :)

TheSearcher, on 20 October 2010 - 06:31 AM, said:

Where is the proof that this is not a fake?

I dont know, maybe its your turn to carry the burden of proof for awhile??

Edited by SolarPlexus, 20 October 2010 - 08:19 PM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#105    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

SolarPlexus, on 20 October 2010 - 08:16 PM, said:

Me too, friend :)

I dont know, maybe its your turn to carry the burden of proof for awhile??
Nope, it's up to the person presenting the claim.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users