Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where Do Negative Entities Come From?

mooncresentgirl

When people get spiritual or psychic attacks from negative entities, spirit obsessors, and spirit possessors where do the entities and spirits come from?

• Like 1

I believe that they are from inside the mind. But that's as far as my psychic/spiritual entity theory goes.

• Like 1

I believe that they are from inside the mind. But that's as far as my psychic/spiritual entity theory goes.

The spirit and mind are one so there is some truth to that :yes:

• Like 1

Yeah, every time I say that something is in the mind, I wonder if people think I am passing it off as insignificant or not real. I mean just the opposite. I feel the mind is the only thing that is real.

• Like 1

When people get spiritual or psychic attacks from negative entities, spirit obsessors, and spirit possessors where do the entities and spirits come from?

Short answer: hell. And all is mind but within that are individual minds, so hell etc. would be beyond the individual mind. The larger mind is an ancient philosophical realization like collective consciousness. But then again those things can get inside your head so...

I think most people that think they are possessed are mentally unsound but the rest, who knows. As one that has seen a ghost I guess anything is possible. There is a lot people don't know or understand and some things can't be researched.

• Like 1

:tu:

Deep in your mind. They are manifestations of fear and negativity.

The mind seems to be the culprit here.

All beings come from heaven. Some want to walk the path of meanness and individuality because they don't want to be one with god. They want to be themselves as individuals.

All beings come from heaven. Some want to walk the path of meanness and individuality because they don't want to be one with god. They want to be themselves as individuals.

Sounds like physical evil to me arpee. Spiritual evil would be a whole other animal.

As there is no evidence that non sapient animals have these problems, I suspect they come from our abilty to think at a human level, to recognise good and evil, and to understand cause and effect and consequence.We often know how we should be, but can't manage to actually be as we know we should/could. This can cause all sorts of complexes.

On the other hand, all the beauty and wonder and the power of creativity and imagination within us, comes from the same ability

• Like 1

The bible,quran,holy books talk of them anyone may research,

Those that die before their time in accidents,those that die in unnatural ways,etc etc

Exorcism is mentioned clearly...........in all religions

Lot of negativity is just fears projecting in the mind, Cheerfulness ,cleanliness,well lighted spaces extrude positive enrgies,

Dirt,darkness,dampness,filth, breed negativity,

negative disembodied beings are themselves scared ,angry ,unfulfilled,in case u see them u can simply face them fearlessly if possible,

if u remain fearless u can face them ,if u get scared they will try to trouble u, not for everyone,

its like hypnosis weak minded individuals ,children,etc are more susceptible...............

The name of god ,faith,belief etc can protect,strong psychological stability protects..........

Those spirits come from hell and they come into our lives via sin regardless of your beliefs.

Either the Negative Zone, Phantom Zone, Twilight Zone or O Zone

Those spirits come from hell and they come into our lives via sin regardless of your beliefs.

On what basis do you make such a claim?

Deep in your mind. They are manifestations of fear and negativity.

How do they move stuff around and effect people other than yourself?..

Also do you think its possible that those that are close to us are affected by our minds or that we are affected by thier minds, in this way a shared mind manifests effecting a family, spiritual family, or some other spiritual connection shared between more than one party?

Edited by SpiritWriter

I think that they can be negative thoughts against us by other people (or spirits) as well (curses). not just our own negative thoughts and fears. I think thier can sometimes be attacks on our spiritual lives, sometimes inherited, or perhaps inherited spiritually from previous lives.

Edited by SpiritWriter

On what basis do you make such a claim?

I've experienced it myself and it is in the bible. Demons and evil spirits are in hell. They are without God. It's sin that brings them into our lives. It's a call to grace. To be an adopted child of God.

Either the Negative Zone, Phantom Zone, Twilight Zone or O Zone

Not to mention the Forbidden Zone. Whoops i just did.

I've experienced it myself and it is in the bible. Demons and evil spirits are in hell. They are without God. It's sin that brings them into our lives. It's a call to grace. To be an adopted child of God.

What happened?