Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Study: "Conspiracy Theorists" Sane,

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,037 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 16 July 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

Well, of course people distrust their government. Of course Governments don't tell the whole truth. This needn't always be for sinister reasons.  But it's a huge leap from there to believing that they're capable of all the outrages the all the Conspiracy theories accuse them of.

It is well to note that the conspiracies can occur in only PARTs of the government. You know, like finding an Al qaeda spy in Homeland Security shortly after it's inception, who was referred there for the job by neo-con Grover Norquist. That was not an accidental event. Or... did the entire government know that GHWBush in the 80's hauled in a bunch of Iranians and Iraqis, placed them in colleges thru-out the USA for some specific reason, some 400 of them? No, I doubt it. I am not sure many government officials know of it even today. Rest assured, that was not an accidental event either, given that Tim McVeigh was WITH a middle eastern man when he rented that fated truck, not far from a campus where some of these Iranians and Iraqis were schooled. Makes me wonder if they were part of the Fort functions there, so close it was. Ironically, that is where the Kansas/US government Biolab is placed as well. Spooky thought.

As you have read me before, I am not an either/or person. I don't put good and bad labels on things, because sometimes good comes from bad intentions, and bad comes from good intentions, and most intentions have both levels of good and bad. I stopped defining with good and bad long ago. "Sinister" is not within my working vocab either. I even hesitate to use "evil".

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#62    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,236 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

Iran...where everyone is born insane

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users