Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Alien assassin President Kennedy

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    jeem

jeem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

There are hundreds  of conspiracy theories related to and concerning the assassination of 35th president of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and that fateful day in Dallas in 1963. Many surmise that Fidel Castro and Cuba assassinated him to even the score with the Bay Of Pigs catastrophe. Some think the Russians because of the spotlight Kennedy shined on the Soviet Union during the Missile crisis. Others claim the Mafia put a hit on the president to even the score against brother Bobby. The list goes on and on with every conceivable theory except one.

The one goes with the alien conspiracy.In 1963, President John Kennedy was ready to expose too the world a secret that the government guarded since 1947 that an alien craft really did crash land in Roswell, New Mexico and the military harvested and reversed engineered the alien technology recovered to leap frog the world as a super power.The surviving alien life forms also assisted in the understanding of how the technology worked and how it could be applied to weaponry, agriculture, and medicine. It is not a coincidence that jet propulsion improvements accelerated right after 1947 not to mention space flight.he United States military in the 10 years after World War II was advancing by leaps and bounds. Computer technology, and not the cathode ray tube technology, but semiconductor technology exploded leading credence that the military had alien support.But a problem arose. The alien race was not yet convinced that humans were ready to accept that they were not alone and the center of the universe.So the alien wanted him to be silenced forever.On that fateful day November 22nd, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated and silenced forever.

Writer John Keal  wrote in his book about the myesterious inhabitants of earth. The strange and myesterious men in black who were seen  when president Kenedy was assassinated. Even many eyewitnesses of the event died or i should say they were killed.John keal wrote that those myesterious black men could  be agent of Cuba or they are something else.

#2    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

There is a long history associated with all technology, nothing popped up overnight, we came up with it ourselves, no alien tech.

Aliens shoot the president with a gun do they?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3    jeem

jeem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 May 2013 - 05:43 AM, said:

There is a long history associated with all technology, nothing popped up overnight, we came up with it ourselves, no alien tech.

Aliens shoot the president with a gun do they?
I didn't say alien shoot the president.I said they are behind the assassination of hte president

#4    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

I know that there are many conspiracies, but this one is pretty "out there"...Aliens?

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#5    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,902 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

View Postjeem, on 07 May 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

I didn't say alien shoot the president.I said they are behind the assassination of hte president

My mistake, now with that out of the way, there is a clear record of the rise of technology. Corso made the same claims in his book. He is not credible.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

Advanced technology was stolen from Germany  ww2, this ignited the space and arms race with Russia because both countries got there hands on it

#7    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

I have a theory about the Kennedy assassination.

It's a little out there too...

I suspect, that there are deliberate pieces of disinformation out there regarding JFK's assassination, largely in order to distract people from looking too deeply into Robert's assassination.  Which is frankly, way more suspicious.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#8    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

Nooooooooooooo

I have never, ever, heard this theory before. I think it's awesome!

JFK murdered because of Roswell or wherever else aliens land.

It's just brilliant! Damn, why didn't I think of it!!

It just all makes sense now.

And Oswald isn't dead. He's with Elvis.

Oh yeah!!

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,231 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

View Postjeem, on 07 May 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

There are hundreds  of conspiracy theories related to and concerning the assassination of 35th president of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and that fateful day in Dallas in 1963. Many surmise that Fidel Castro and Cuba assassinated him to even the score with the Bay Of Pigs catastrophe. Some think the Russians because of the spotlight Kennedy shined on the Soviet Union during the Missile crisis. Others claim the Mafia put a hit on the president to even the score against brother Bobby. The list goes on and on with every conceivable theory except one.

The one goes with the alien conspiracy.In 1963, President John Kennedy was ready to expose too the world a secret that the government guarded since 1947 that an alien craft really did crash land in Roswell, New Mexico and the military harvested and reversed engineered the alien technology recovered to leap frog the world as a super power.The surviving alien life forms also assisted in the understanding of how the technology worked and how it could be applied to weaponry, agriculture, and medicine. It is not a coincidence that jet propulsion improvements accelerated right after 1947 not to mention space flight.he United States military in the 10 years after World War II was advancing by leaps and bounds. Computer technology, and not the cathode ray tube technology, but semiconductor technology exploded leading credence that the military had alien support.But a problem arose. The alien race was not yet convinced that humans were ready to accept that they were not alone and the center of the universe.So the alien wanted him to be silenced forever.On that fateful day November 22nd, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated and silenced forever.

Writer John Keal  wrote in his book about the myesterious inhabitants of earth. The strange and myesterious men in black who were seen  when president Kenedy was assassinated. Even many eyewitnesses of the event died or i should say they were killed.John keal wrote that those myesterious black men could  be agent of Cuba or they are something else.

Hey, yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun - let's just **** all over the memory of thousands of scientists, researchers, and engineers who spent millions of hours in their labs designing, developing, testing, and perfecting new technologies to better humankind.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

As has been mentioned the capture of German rocket technology is what really helped kick off the space race between the US and the USSR. Plus the US could already be considered a super power by 1947. Plus after 1947 the US didn't become an unstoppable technologcial powerhouse...unless aliens were helping the Russians as well.

But making the huge assumption that an alien did survive a crash and assuming we could communicate with it and assuming it was willing to teach us their techology (where's my space ship damn it!) it would also be under very close watch and guard with likely no way to communicate to the outside world. So how did the alien order the assination? How could it know what others wouldn't just keep going where Kenndy had left off?

Edited by Corp, 07 May 2013 - 04:08 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,711 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostCorp, on 07 May 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

...(where's my space ship damn it!)...

Good luck with that, I'm still waiting for my flying car.

#12    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,897 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

Kennedy was just a crisis actor.

:rolleyes:

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,328 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

Its Why I didnt run for the Job ! Thats for Sure , They will Get you in your Sleep too ! :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#14    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,711 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

View Postjeem, on 07 May 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

...John keal wrote that those myesterious black men could  be agent of Cuba or they are something else.

I read 'could be' and 'or something else'. Sorry, I'm not going to buy Mr. Keal's book to find out what his personal opinion is.

#15    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostStellar, on 08 May 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Kennedy was just a crisis actor.

:rolleyes:

Little known fact, but at a Library function room about half a mile away there was a re-enactment of the shooting of a government figure being staged.   All the fake gunmen had an escape route through the grassy knoll.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users