Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ever seen this symbol?

CrimsonWing

Hello guys! I need to ask for help.

I woke up a couple of days ago, and it didn't feel any different. But, I was shirtless (?), and there was a symbol on my left shoulder.

I managed to draw it before I forgot it. It might be a little out of proportions, but... I did my best, I guess.

I should probably mention that I don't usually sleepwalk or anything. So I don't see an explanation for the marking. I know that sometimes after you wake up it is possible to have those sheet imprints, but this wasn't imprinted. It was elevated, and symmetrical.. Like a wound, it just didn't hurt. It disappeared shortly after.

I attached a picture of the symbol, too. Please, help me out!

Please excuse my English, it's not my mother language.

post-152826-0-59989600-1424640634_thumb.

• Like 1

What does your bed frame look like? There are rather a few wrought iron designs that could likely produce that if you leaned up against them in your sleep.

• Like 2

What does your bed frame look like? There are rather a few wrought iron designs that could likely produce that if you leaned up against them in your sleep.

Unfortunately, the bed frame is wooden and flat. I don't know what else could have produced such a marking.

Too bad you didn't just take a picture of it with your phone.

• Like 1

Too bad you didn't just take a picture of it with your phone.

Yeah. I was unable to at the moment, and it disappeared quickly.

I would say it was just a random imprint from how you were laying on the sheets or possibly an ear ring. Unless it keeps coming back I would say you have nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

No idea. But you should keep a dream journal any way.

• Like 1

Hello guys! I need to ask for help.

I woke up a couple of days ago, and it didn't feel any different. But, I was shirtless (?), and there was a symbol on my left shoulder.

I managed to draw it before I forgot it. It might be a little out of proportions, but... I did my best, I guess.

I should probably mention that I don't usually sleepwalk or anything. So I don't see an explanation for the marking. I know that sometimes after you wake up it is possible to have those sheet imprints, but this wasn't imprinted. It was elevated, and symmetrical.. Like a wound, it just didn't hurt. It disappeared shortly after.

I attached a picture of the symbol, too. Please, help me out!

Please excuse my English, it's not my mother language.

I saw a symbol muck like it in Rosslyn Chapel. Not an exact design, but much like it. I took it to be a stone mason signature.

Edited by regeneratia

I would say it was just a random imprint from how you were laying on the sheets or possibly an ear ring. Unless it keeps coming back I would say you have nothing to worry about.

Errrmmm when I find random ear rings in my bed and cant remember she - who -' left' - them - there ... I do worry.

I actually have a collection of them (the one's i do remember)

anyway, my first thought was pyjama cord ... although that does seem to indicate some very restless sleep ?