Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Regular abductees/experiencers have NO EXCUSE

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1    eley

eley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

UGH i`ll say this as i have to

This is about people who claim to be abducted or experience et contact on a regular basis

the one thing that p***es me off is that out of all these thousands of abduction cases not ONE has the breaking evidence - a photo, even a cctv photo of the beings!

now i understand if you are being abducted it isnt the easiest thing in the world to say `hey you mind pausing while i  take a photo`.. i understand and i`m not going to insult your intelligence by saying it didnt happen if no pic`!

HOWEVER.. many of the people claiming to be abducted say it happens regularly.. so its THOSE PEOPLE who really should be setting up some kind of camera system if they want to be taken seriously.. and if they answer `the aliens turn off all nearby electrical equipment` not a problem.. get a neighbour or somebody to set up something from across the street aimed at your house, and if we see a weird object hovering and then all goes blank, then we will believe you

the point is, not a single one out of these thousands of abductees can do it, and now.. especially with the ones who claim it happens regularly...  and with cameras being so cheap (anyone with a acess to the internet can make a cctv system out of a webcamera),    now there just isnt an excuse anymore

#2    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

I do beilieve. Some people get abducted by aliens.its hard to take a pic when this is happening

#3    eley

eley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:18 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 14 June 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

I do beilieve. Some people get abducted by aliens.its hard to take a pic when this is happening

Hello friend, dont worry this isnt meant in a nasty way but please re-read what ive typed, this is at the ones who are abducted on a regular basis, over the course of years.. ample time to get some kind of a cheap or self made webcam/cctv system up and running, heck im sure dozens of tv stations would happily lend you the equipment.. it doesnt matter if you dont know the exact time or day that the aliens come... cctv can last for several weeks or even months of footage depending on what you get

#4    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,063 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

Are alien abductions really happening on this large a scale?  I had no idea.

#5    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:04 AM

View Posteley, on 14 June 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Hello friend, dont worry this isnt meant in a nasty way but please re-read what ive typed, this is at the ones who are abducted on a regular basis, over the course of years.. ample time to get some kind of a cheap or self made webcam/cctv system up and running, heck im sure dozens of tv stations would happily lend you the equipment.. it doesnt matter if you dont know the exact time or day that the aliens come... cctv can last for several weeks or even months of footage depending on what you get

Do not be concerned he just does controversial flyby posts. I do not think I have seen him answer a reply to his posting yet. He is just here to boost numbers for the woo woo crowds.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,885 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

web cams are your friends.
cam in the room. cam in the hallway. cam up a tree in the yard. if they ALL fail at the same time, in the same way, for the same amount of time then yo've got some good circumstantial evidence right there.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,219 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 14 June 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

web cams are your friends.
cam in the room. cam in the hallway. cam up a tree in the yard. if they ALL fail at the same time, in the same way, for the same amount of time then yo've got some good circumstantial evidence right there.

talcum powder on the floor to catch the little footprints.... never fails as it has no electrics the aliens can zap!  Or wrap double sided sticky tape round your fingers and grab the aliens, or just touch them to get some alien residue on the tape!

If the kid in "home alone"  can booby trap his house, I recommend that as a training vid for all regular abductees

Edited by seeder, 14 June 2013 - 11:46 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

Again, any video will not matter.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#9    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 14 June 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Again, any video will not matter.

What about if you see what you truly "know" is an ET craft??

Is seeing the same as believing, for you?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

It wouldn't matter here, would it? Even if someone had an interaction with an actual alien being.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#11    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 14 June 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

It wouldn't matter here, would it? Even if someone had an interaction with an actual alien being.

Good point..... So how would one go from finding that Exhibit A, to full media exposure, where scientists agreed that it was made by ET?

Edited by DBunker, 14 June 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#12    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Capturing one in full view of enough witnesses that can't be denied would be the only way. Otherwise we're stuck in the mud with like we are now.

#13    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 14 June 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Capturing one in full view of enough witnesses that can't be denied would be the only way. Otherwise we're stuck in the mud with like we are now.

That would do it I guess..... A crashed alien craft at Rockefeller Center.

#14    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,063 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Oh I think one in orbit would do, with the tracking systems the world has.

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 14 June 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Oh I think one in orbit would do, with the tracking systems the world has.

I think that's easily denied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users