Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Regular abductees/experiencers have NO EXCUSE

UGH i`ll say this as i have to

This is about people who claim to be abducted or experience et contact on a regular basis

the one thing that p***es me off is that out of all these thousands of abduction cases not ONE has the breaking evidence - a photo, even a cctv photo of the beings!

now i understand if you are being abducted it isnt the easiest thing in the world to say `hey you mind pausing while i take a photo`.. i understand and i`m not going to insult your intelligence by saying it didnt happen if no pic`!

HOWEVER.. many of the people claiming to be abducted say it happens regularly.. so its THOSE PEOPLE who really should be setting up some kind of camera system if they want to be taken seriously.. and if they answer `the aliens turn off all nearby electrical equipment` not a problem.. get a neighbour or somebody to set up something from across the street aimed at your house, and if we see a weird object hovering and then all goes blank, then we will believe you

the point is, not a single one out of these thousands of abductees can do it, and now.. especially with the ones who claim it happens regularly... and with cameras being so cheap (anyone with a acess to the internet can make a cctv system out of a webcamera), now there just isnt an excuse anymore

• Like 5

I do beilieve. Some people get abducted by aliens.its hard to take a pic when this is happening

• Like 1

I do beilieve. Some people get abducted by aliens.its hard to take a pic when this is happening

Hello friend, dont worry this isnt meant in a nasty way but please re-read what ive typed, this is at the ones who are abducted on a regular basis, over the course of years.. ample time to get some kind of a cheap or self made webcam/cctv system up and running, heck im sure dozens of tv stations would happily lend you the equipment.. it doesnt matter if you dont know the exact time or day that the aliens come... cctv can last for several weeks or even months of footage depending on what you get

• Like 3

Are alien abductions really happening on this large a scale? I had no idea.

Hello friend, dont worry this isnt meant in a nasty way but please re-read what ive typed, this is at the ones who are abducted on a regular basis, over the course of years.. ample time to get some kind of a cheap or self made webcam/cctv system up and running, heck im sure dozens of tv stations would happily lend you the equipment.. it doesnt matter if you dont know the exact time or day that the aliens come... cctv can last for several weeks or even months of footage depending on what you get

Do not be concerned he just does controversial flyby posts. I do not think I have seen him answer a reply to his posting yet. He is just here to boost numbers for the woo woo crowds.

• Like 2

web cams are your friends.

cam in the room. cam in the hallway. cam up a tree in the yard. if they ALL fail at the same time, in the same way, for the same amount of time then yo've got some good circumstantial evidence right there.

• Like 2

web cams are your friends.

cam in the room. cam in the hallway. cam up a tree in the yard. if they ALL fail at the same time, in the same way, for the same amount of time then yo've got some good circumstantial evidence right there.

talcum powder on the floor to catch the little footprints.... never fails as it has no electrics the aliens can zap! Or wrap double sided sticky tape round your fingers and grab the aliens, or just touch them to get some alien residue on the tape!

If the kid in "home alone" can booby trap his house, I recommend that as a training vid for all regular abductees

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Again, any video will not matter.

What about if you see what you truly "know" is an ET craft??

Is seeing the same as believing, for you?

It wouldn't matter here, would it? Even if someone had an interaction with an actual alien being.

• Like 1

It wouldn't matter here, would it? Even if someone had an interaction with an actual alien being.

Good point..... So how would one go from finding that Exhibit A, to full media exposure, where scientists agreed that it was made by ET?

Edited by DBunker

Capturing one in full view of enough witnesses that can't be denied would be the only way. Otherwise we're stuck in the mud with like we are now.

• Like 1

Capturing one in full view of enough witnesses that can't be denied would be the only way. Otherwise we're stuck in the mud with like we are now.

That would do it I guess..... A crashed alien craft at Rockefeller Center.

• Like 1

Oh I think one in orbit would do, with the tracking systems the world has.

Oh I think one in orbit would do, with the tracking systems the world has.

I think that's easily denied.

Not if it comes from military and scientific sources. That all of these spacecraft supposedly coming here are not detected tells me they don't really exist except in people's imaginations.

• Like 1

They have to be being detected. There's no way our military is letting these things fly around like they do unless they're helpless to stop it or they are their own products. Either way, you won't be hearing about it from them.

It amazes me that aliens with such incredible technology have to wait till people are asleep to sneak into their bedrooms to abduct them plus despite abducting humans for 40 plus years they still haven't realised that their wiping of the abductees memory is easily retrieved by even non professional hypnotists.

• Like 6

i agree, it is quite difficult to take pictures of aliens if they were never there to begin with

• Like 1

The reason is simple: some accounts of Extra-terrestrial abductions or contact are not true.

But there is legitimate accounts of people that do not lie and have been diagnosticated sane and healthy but still traumatized years and decades later after their experiences. I recommend you to take look for the works on Extraterrestrials encounters of John E. Mack professor at Havard University. Stephane Allix writted a book about it.

What they experienced is real for them, whatever it truly was. One would think that they thought only to save their lives and not to take pictures or video in such a perilous situation. Also many credible accounts came as far back as the 70', 80', 90' where cameras and cellphones were not common things to carry in your pockets.

Edited by sam_comm

Well, I think that if thousands of amature astronomers world wide all saw and took pictures of the same thing, a gigantic craft, in orbit, would be more interesting than the BS we have seen so far.

heres a useful vid, Neil - (one of the most famous astrophysicists), does get to make some points about science and its approach to abductions/UFO's etc. Do watch, its only 11 mins

• Like 1

Well it is not uncommon for amateur astronomers to see UFOs in the sky at night.

http://www.astronomyforum.net/off-topic-forum/159791-ufo.html

Not at all, I think that is common knowledge. But never has thousands of amateur astronomers simultaneously observed something that could only be attributed to ET.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3