Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook - Gene Rosen works for FEMA

Little Fish

sandy hook witness gene rosen:

121218_gene_rosen.jpg

picture showing fema employee handing fema brochures to children in TEXAS:

398px-FEMA_-_37563_-_FEMA_representatives_talking_with_children_at_a_Law_Enforcement_celebration_in_Texas.jpg

sure looks like gene rosen, but is it him?

the picture is on FEMAs website

http://www.fema.gov/...ils.do?id=37563

wikimedia has the picture:

http://commons.wikim...as.jpg#metadata

and from the metadata:

"Summary

Description English: Harlinger, TX, August 19, 2008 --gene rosen BigTim951

Date 19 August 2008

Source This image is from the FEMA Photo Library."

credit here:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atd6iAcMQ-4[/media]

------------

edit - just after putting this post up, the wikimedia website has changed, the gene rosen reference and replaced it with:

"Description English: Harlinger, TX, August 19, 2008 -- THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF GENE ROSEN BUT THIS WEB PAGE WAS CREATED TO THROW YOU OFF TRACK."

Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 2

Looking closely at that picture there appears to be some photo shopping in it. The tattoo pn his left wrist would be telling as to its originality.

Edited by AsteroidX

Looking closely at that picture there appears to be some photo shopping in it. The tattoo pn his left wrist would be telling as to its originality.

I don't think it is photo shopped, it is after all on fema's website.
  • Like 1

The girls in red right arm looks odd to me. But meh. Im already sold on the CT theory at some degree regarding Sandy. So is the denial that the guy in the photo is not Gene Rosen ?

Interesting the video has already been pulled by Utube. Anyone get it downloaded first ?

Edited by AsteroidX

He could almost pass for a doppelganger of Gene Rosen.

He could almost pass for a doppelganger of Gene Rosen.

That's what some people would have you believe. B)

I got the name from (of all places) a YouTube comment. With my ancient computer and dial up it took me a while to find a photo.

• Like 1

I see the second part of this thread would question the snap of the children in the pulled Utube video being the same children in the photo with the FEMA rep and also with Obamas "shield of children". Since the video was pulled we only have 2 pics to compare. But it seems they look very much alike.

POINTS AND LAUGHS

BAH BAH ..BAH HA HA HA ...

*rolling*

Oh ....oh....this is so good....

*sides aching from laughing*

This is awesome little fish .You made my day ...

POINTS AND LAUGHS

BAH BAH ..BAH HA HA HA ...

*rolling*

Oh ....oh....this is so good....

*sides aching from laughing*

This is awesome little fish .You made my day ...

Little Fish falling for some easily debunked garbage conspiracy theory "hook, line and sinker"...?

Say it isn't so!!!

:rolleyes:

Cz

One site took apart his body in sections,and compared Rosen to this guy .

I didn't read godlike productions yet. They've had a thread for a few days.

The YouTube thread says the little girl in the photo is absolutely the girl at the inauguration .What are the chances.

It's all very incestuous ,given how much its not supposed to be ,according to status quo .

• Like 1

Little Fish falling for some easily debunked garbage conspiracy theory "hook, line and sinker"...?

Say it isn't so!!!

:rolleyes:

it was put up for discussion and I called it out as disinfo after 12 minutes in post#2.

....maybe you just want everyone else to salute the Führer too.

• Like 2

....maybe you just want everyone else to salute the Führer too.

Perhaps you can point to where I have ever suggested that anyone should do that in the first place...

Oh wait... let me guess... it was the same place you invented dug up that little gem about Dean Haglund confirming to Alex Jones that the script for The Lone Gunmen's pilot episode came from the CIA (psst... by the way... I posted Haglund's actual words on the subjectg that prove you wrong in that other thread... since you have thus far ignored it just in case you missed it... :tu: ).

I know that dealing in facts isn't really your forté, Small Fry, but if you're going to act and post like an ass, don't be surprised when you get called out for being and posting like one...

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Oh my....so much dischord.

Well ok ,i was on the fence a bit,but concerned citizens made a few facebook pages for him,to wit I will not comment ...however,some of the photos of him in profile view ..the cover photo,does really look like the FEMA guy

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gene-Rosen-is-a-Hero-and-We-Support-Him/413351678746685?fref=ts

Here,images of him holding....wait for it...fuzzy cute kittens,even though you cannot see his face,and people in Texas love him ...

Where was that FEMA image taken again ?

http://www.facebook.com/supportgenerosen?id=584100991603283&_rdr

PS ,both facebook were made on Jan15th. That is ,a bit odd as well .

Just this girl's opinion .

Edited by Simbi Laveau