Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I might have an alien's DNA inside me.

DifferentOne

Until I was around 11 years old I was a very normal and popular kid. Then something happened. I lost my friends because I suddenly started behaving so different. I were smarter than my classmates, I believed that animals are just as important as humans and when someone said they aren't I got really aggressive for no reason. I started to have blackouts for a few seconds and I can't feel with other people. I'm not even attracted to the opposite gender even though I am in that age. (No, I am not homosexual, I'm asexual, one of the reasons my friends stopped liking me.) I am also scared of red, pulsing light and tall, skinny silhouettes.

I discovered the reason to all this just a few weeks ago when I was meditating, something I do to relax better. I started to remember lost memories, and connecting them to ones I hadn't forgot. I remembered laying in my bed observing some floating white balls of light before falling asleep. Then I came to think of a memory which I hadn't payed much attention to because I thought it had been a dream. In this memory I woke up floating over my bed, And when I moved I fell back onto it, seeing a small object quickly flying out of the room. The only solution I can think of is that aliens (which i know are real since the universe is too big for only one civilization to exist) didn't care as little for humans as I thought.

I always thought that we were too uninteresting for aliens to care about, but now I think that I, and other people, have been abducted by them. I think that my unusual behavior comes from that the aliens must have injected some of their DNA into me as an experiment. If it is so I really hope that they return one day, because the thought of being a part of an aliens civilization is quite tempting to me.

• Like 1

Until I was around 11 years old I was a very normal and popular kid. Then something happened. I lost my friends because I suddenly started behaving so different. I were smarter than my classmates, I believed that animals are just as important as humans and when someone said they aren't I got really aggressive for no reason. I started to have blackouts for a few seconds and I can't feel with other people. I'm not even attracted to the opposite gender even though I am in that age. (No, I am not homosexual, I'm asexual, one of the reasons my friends stopped liking me.) I am also scared of red, pulsing light and tall, skinny silhouettes.

I discovered the reason to all this just a few weeks ago when I was meditating, something I do to relax better. I started to remember lost memories, and connecting them to ones I hadn't forgot. I remembered laying in my bed observing some floating white balls of light before falling asleep. Then I came to think of a memory which I hadn't payed much attention to because I thought it had been a dream. In this memory I woke up floating over my bed, And when I moved I fell back onto it, seeing a small object quickly flying out of the room. The only solution I can think of is that aliens (which i know are real since the universe is too big for only one civilization to exist) didn't care as little for humans as I thought.

I always thought that we were too uninteresting for aliens to care about, but now I think that I, and other people, have been abducted by them. I think that my unusual behavior comes from that the aliens must have injected some of their DNA into me as an experiment. If it is so I really hope that they return one day, because the thought of being a part of an aliens civilization is quite tempting to me.

You cant let your experiences on the edge of sleep convince you you've been abducted by aliens. At the edge of sleep a chemical called DMT is rampant in your brain and this chemical is a very powerful halluncinagenic. Its what your brain uses to generate dreams.

Try to hold out longer on the edge of sleep and you'll find its like you've taken lsd.

• Like 4

Wear protection next time dude, you know what they say about Arcturian's. "It don't matter if it's a man or woman"

• Like 2

Having DNA tested couldn't hurt but I don't think you would want to be become famous that way, you'd regret it!

Even if your not alien it is an interesting if just for the geneology, would bring you peace of mind and usually some things you didn't have a clue about your ancestors. You may even find some friends in the DNA studies too.

Being in a meditative dream like state is getting in touch with your subconscious. Until you learn how to understand the symbols or visions it is sending you, you can NOT trust them for what they may seem to you at first, be analytical and sceptical of your own thoughts and perceptions, it's the only way to learn to understand what your inner self is really trying to tell you.

• Like 1

might is a pretty leading word. you surmise that you have been injected with alien DNA simply because you behave differently than other people? Here is a news flash... everyone behaves/acts differently from each other.. with the billions of people that are on this earth, i wager to say that not one person acts 100% like another.. not even twins... so by your hypothesis of acting differently = being injected with alien DNA...we ALL have been injected

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 1

I think there is a good possibility that we all have alien DNA in us because we are a product of genetic engineering by aliens. Alienhead.gif

Don't think your that much different than anyone else. WelcomeSmileySign.gif

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 2

I think there is a good possibility that we all have alien DNA in us because we are a product of genetic engineering by aliens. Alienhead.gif

Don't think your that much different than anyone else. WelcomeSmileySign.gif

Exactly! :alien:

You cant let your experiences on the edge of sleep convince you you've been abducted by aliens. At the edge of sleep a chemical called DMT is rampant in your brain and this chemical is a very powerful halluncinagenic. Its what your brain uses to generate dreams.

Try to hold out longer on the edge of sleep and you'll find its like you've taken lsd.

Tell me about it Iv stayed up way longer than my bodys wanted and I see all kinds of things

Welcome to UM

Welcome to UM :)

I'd love to add something to this conversation but I just don't know what to say to this!!

• Like 1

Can you describe some of your other "unusual" behaviors? The ones you describe are not so atypical. There are a lot of people that bloom late so depending on your age and physiology being "asexual" does not mean you have extraterrestrial dna. I have a feeling that your intelligence level is pretty average and on the same level if not slightly above your friends. But, since I don't know you I am putting fourth my best hypothesis by what you wrote.

The other behavior of getting upset when people speak ill of animal souls, well, that can be ascribed to most of us animal lovers...also, I've never heard this connection to animals from other abductee testimonies. This is interesting to me. Why do you think this is, in your case?

I'm not trying to debunk your story, just to understand where you are coming from and to help you make sense of your concerns if I can. :)

Could you also describe your understanding of DNA and what exactly you mean when you say, you have alien DNA inside you? Do you mean from in utero or from when you were 11, aliens did some genre splicing on you?

Edited by Lava_Lady

Op has not been back since he posted this..

Op has not been back since he posted this..

Perhaps he went back to his home planet? Or the mental asylum.
  • Like 1

Were you "probed"? Is that how an aliens DNA got in you?

Was it consensual?

In this case:

DNA = Dangling Nasty Appendix.

• Like 1

5438758554_021860df37.jpg

• Like 1