Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

weird thoughts and feelings.

smokedog

after posting this in the experiences section i got nothing but people telling me i have mental issues but one kind soul (with bells on)suggested to post it here so i will..

like most people i'm going through a lot of crap in my life right now. it doesn't matter what i'm doing i feel fine like i can deal with the issues until i get home. the second i'm in the door the urge to harm myself is immence. i know the place is "haunted" the spirit has been with me since childhood, everyone who i have ever lived with has claimed to see him and feel his presence. fred as i call him has always kept an eye on things if that makes sense, will watch visitors until he's sure about them has always been helpful. but someone i live with is scared of him so on their behalf i asked fred if he could go stay in the camper instead. after that the person i live with has seen or heard nothing and yet the second i'm in the door the images of the various ways i could kill myself flood through my head. death doesn't scare me it happens to us all but the feelings i get when i get home really has me worried. i'm a big strong guy but i don't know if i can stay this strong for much longer. can anyone help?.. and moving is NOT an option at this point.

• Like 1

i dunno what exactly "with bells on" did for me but about an hour ago i started to feel happy, like myself again. lots of people say mediums and such are nothing but fakes and honestly i was one of them.. not anymore. even if it only lasts the night i will be forever grateful to "with bells on" and all the people associated with him and they will always have a believer and a friend in me.

oh and as not to confuse anyone i know there is only a ten minute difference between posts but someone who actually tried (and hopefully succeed) to help or at least understand my problem suggested i post it here as well so i did

Edited by smokedog

am i to understand you would rather hear that a ghost is compelling you to have feelings of hurting or killing yourself?

no one was trying to be unkind to you - it's a matter of seeing the logical steps to take, and that would be making sure everything is ok with you medically. you have flat out disregarded it. in canada you can get free counselling and there is no reason why anyone would not opt for that first to make sure they weren't having problems with their mind or brain.

yet you are adamant that it must be ghost related. alright then. good luck to you

• Like 1

if it was a mental issue then i'm sure at some point throughout the last few months it wouldn't happen just at home. when u have mental issues unless ur faking it it bound to happen sometime. i have spent days and even a week away from home in extremely stressful situations including two very close family members dying and yet nothing. i come home excited to watch the bears play and the second i'm inside my chest tightens and i feel like ending everything. and it's not stress from coming home cause i love this place. my daughter took her first steps here. this place was my happy.

if u don't believe JGirl thats fine u don't know me, u don't know my moral compass. i was raised proper. raised old fashioned. i rarely lie and only to save hurt feelings, i treat people with respect. i don't judge them and start questioning their mental health because something is happening to them that i don't understand. maybe instead of jumping to conclusions thinking u know everything take some time to figure the person out. being a skeptic is fine but being an ass isn't

if u don't believe JGirl thats fine u don't know me, u don't know my moral compass. i was raised proper. raised old fashioned. i rarely lie and only to save hurt feelings, i treat people with respect. i don't judge them and start questioning their mental health because something is happening to them that i don't understand. maybe instead of jumping to conclusions thinking u know everything take some time to figure the person out. being a skeptic is fine but being an ass isn't

you needn't get so angry and defensive with me.

i make no judgements about your moral compass how you were raised or any of that. that is YOU making judgements about me, as a matter of fact

i am trying to help you understand that regardless of anything else, you are in danger. you have feelings of hurting yourself and i don't give a damn why you think that is happening you need to get some help so you do NOT do that

do you understand?

i am not attacking your 'mental stability'. there are a myriad of reasons why you could be experiencing this, and your theory of this ghost having something to do with it is really on the bottom of that list.

please consider and stop closing off to possible avenues of approach to your problem.

• Like 2

ok, so we did ask about mental issues etc in the other thread.. and we all recommended he see a shrink or what not.. so while that was still happening i sent a spirit team over to that house to check it out... the issue for him was only happening in the house, anywhere else he was fine mentally..

so since this is the medium section, i will tell smokedog what i saw and did, as i haven't really said much in the short Pm i sent him, as i wasnt sure if he wanted to know, but he has said he does.. its a bit out there..

so ignore anything or everything i say, if you cant comprehend it and it doesn't resonate..

so when my spirit team zoned in on the house, it was pretty obvious there was a high level of negative entities there, so we tried to remove them, and they wouldn't go.. usually i/they can sweep a place and remove things like this rather easily.. so there was something holding them in place.. so anyway i figured it out and released them all to the light.. did massive clearings on all the land around the house etc etc.. and left it to settle..

a few hours ago i went back to check how it was all going, and to see what really was the issue, as its hard to tell at the start as there is so much interference.. so all the really scary things had gone, but there was something still there..

ive edited this majorly, as i don't want to scare you..

so what was still there, was what you were most likely calling Fred.. and the two of you were so entwined together, that there was no separating you.. yet i knew he was the problem.. so we launched into a healing session (after getting permission from your energy field and your guides) and via that i watched him separate from you.. what was left was still a projection of him, or like an imprint, so we went straight into your past lives, one by one, right back to where this started..

it went right back to ancient times.. and to a place where you had great spiritual power and awareness.. it seemed almost ritualistic in that you had connected with this "entity" for his great power, and you had promised him and signed some sort of energy contract, where he is to be with you, as each of your lives unfolds on this earth.. (sorry if you don't believe in past lives..).. so thats probably why you never feared him.. but he was def negative in his architecture.. and he was so smug.. ive never seen a spirit so smug before.. i could see that you had struggled with him in many past lives, as your awareness has always been quite high, in regards to this sort of thing.. so its something you have battled to break free from..

so thats why you would be feeling a huge relief.. as you aren't attached to him anymore, and your place should be 100% free..

you are really aware in this life too.. let us know how it goes.. you can ask me questions if you want?..peace to you..

• Like 1

i may be a little touchy and for that i'm sorry but i'm getting sick and tired hearing its im my head. before i entered the military and all the years i was involved i had to see a shrink minimum once a year. i know reality from fiction. i would love all this to be in my head that way it's an easy fix right? pop some pills and i'm in happyland. but sadly it's not.

• Like 1

Please keep this discussion to one thread.

Also, please be aware that there's very little others can acutally *do* via an internet forum to help others. Suggestions to seek professional help from doctors and/or spiritual/religious advisors is really all anyone can offer in this type of situation.

• Like 2