Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

9/11 theorist who changed his mind

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,442 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 June 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

I was rather hoping that Likely Guy could explain/defend his statement.

More pap from Sky is....well....just more pap.

And more disingenuous attempts at sounding rational that will just end up with you handwaving away any explanation, opinion or evidence that contradicts your own fallacious, biased and willfully ignorant interpretation of events is just, well, more of the same from you.

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#47    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

More pap from Sky is....well....just more pap.

Why don't you just address each of my responses to you? You've spoke of cell phones despite the fact the majority of calls were from airfones. You've been claiming "no Boeings" at Shanksville and at the Pentagon despite the recovery of B-757 wreckage at both crash sites. Why don't you post eyewitness accounts concerning United 93?

Basically speaking, people have already figured out where you are coming from.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#48    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,786 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

Well, when you do a Google search 'william rodriguez 911', Google gives you a list of related searches. One of those is 'william rodriguez lies'.

That's usually a good indicator.

Edited by Likely Guy, 11 June 2013 - 03:26 AM.

#49    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 11 June 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

Well, when you do a Google search 'william rodriguez 911', Google gives you a list of related searches. One of those is 'william rodriguez lies'.

That's usually a good indicator.

Well, that wasn't quite the detail I was looking for, but I understand why.

It's been years, but I've spent several hours listening to, reading transcripts of, and watching videos of Rodriguez giving his story to a wide variety of people, including Rotary Clubs and in front of European audiences.  It's interesting to note that his testimony to the 911 Commission was similar to that of Bush & Cheney--it was held behind closed doors.

And it's interesting that the final report of the Commission makes no reference at all to Rodriguez' testimony.  Ain't that funny!?!

So you may be content that because Google says this or Google says that it must be true and accurate, but I'm not.

The details of his testimony are interesting, but the essential part is that the airplane struck the building AFTER the explosion in the basement levels.  That testimony is corroborated by several of his fellow workers.  That fact is corroborated by the seismic research of Furlong and Ross.

More importantly, it dovetails very nicely with all the other circumstantial evidence that contradicts the statements of the Known Liars, Dubya, Dick and Donald.

You claim that Rodriguez is a liar, but say not a word about the liars in office whose story you believe.  Sad comment on the complacency and gullibility of the average american. :td:

#50    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 June 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

You claim that Rodriguez is a liar, but say not a word about the liars in office whose story you believe.  Sad comment on the complacency and gullibility of the average american. :td:

William Rodrequez has been caught lying. He said he heard explosions, but let's take a look at what he has been saying.

CNN Interview

AARON BROWN, CNN CORRESPONDENT: William Rodriguez (ph) is a maintenance worker at the Trade Center, I believe. In any case, he's on the phone with us now.

Mr. Rodriguez can you hear me?

WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ, MAINTENANCE WORKER, TRADE CENTER: Yes, I can hear you now.

BROWN: Tell me where you were when -- which of those two buildings were you in?

RODRIGUEZ: I work in building one. The one that got hit the first time.

BROWN: Tell me what happened.

RODRIGUEZ: I was in the basement, which is the support floor for the maintenance company, and we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way. And all of sudden we hear another rumble, and a guy comes running, running into our office, and all of skin was off his body. All of the skin.

http://transcripts.c...9/11/bn.24.html

http://archives.cnn....ew.york.terror/

As you can see, he said that heard rumbling, not explosions. In a documentary, he changed his story.

In the documentary 9/11 Mysteries, Rodriguez describes what happened while he was in the building’s sub-basement, level B1: “All of the sudden, we heard a huge explosion. It was an explosion that came from under my feet, meaning that it came from the sub levels between B2 and B3.”

Rodriguez adds that after the basement explosion, he heard the impact of the impact that has been reported to be Flight 11 hitting the North Tower. “And there was a huge explosion at the top of the building. You could hear the difference from the bottom and all the way to the top. The one from the top, which was actually seconds after, was very far away. The one in the basement was pretty loud and you felt your actual feet moving with the floor. There was a tremor through the walls, that the walls cracked and the false ceiling totally collapsed.”

http://truthandshado...liam-rodriguez/

Yet, he said nothing of explosions during his CNN interview with Aaron Brown. At a NIST meeting, Rodriguez told investigators that he was "the last survivor pulled from the rubble," but there were at least 18 survivors pulled from the rubble of the North Tower long after Rodriguez walked out of the building unharmed. The last survivor was Jenelle Guzman-McMillan, who was rescued some 26 hours later at approximately 12:30 p.m. on September 12, 2001.

In other words, William Rodriguez not credible.

#51    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,470 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 June 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

It's been years, but I've spent several hours listening to, reading transcripts of, and watching videos of Rodriguez giving his story to a wide variety of people, including Rotary Clubs and in front of European audiences.  It's interesting to note that his testimony to the 911 Commission was similar to that of Bush & Cheney--it was held behind closed doors.

And it's interesting that the final report of the Commission makes no reference at all to Rodriguez' testimony.  Ain't that funny!?!

Isn't it funny that Wiliam Rodriguez failed to follow-up on his lawsuit with evidence and eventually, the court threw out his lawsuit against Bush and others? As I have correctly asserted, William Rodriguez is not credible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users