Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant wasp nest fills up entire room

Saru

A contender for the world's largest wasp nest has been discovered on the Spanish island of Tenerife.

A seven metre-long wasp nest, found in Spain, could see New Zealand lose its Guinness World record as home of the world's largest wasp nest.

arrow3.gifRead more...

That is one scary nest and I would not want to find one like that.

• Like 1

I was reading about this last night. Very big wasp nest.

Hey Waspie_Dwarf, remember when you told us you were adopted and didn't know where you came from, other than it was VERY BIG family?

Found it.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

How often do they clean their house? BTW don't mess with German wasps ....

Wonder whats behind this door, awwwwwwwwwww

How could you deal with this? Perhaps if you very carefully (and very quietly) tent the house at night you could fog the nest, but if you get this many wasps stirred up people could be stung to death.

I would have had a heart attack or something. I hate wasps like most people hate spiders or snakes.

Wowsers, I hope they don't use 'squatters rights' because I would not fancy evicting them...

Edited by Junior Chubb

Couldn't they just blow them up? Or use several flame throwers?

Or, better still, blast them with music from Justin Beiber. They will quickly commit suicide.

• Like 1

wow a monster nest of wasp wow that must be scary to be in the room one is probably saying like i hope i don't get stung and stuff lol i know that's what i would say lol.i whoever gets rid of them finds a good humanize way to get rid of them somehow though.that's just me though i personally don't like them but don't hate them either you know.

Napalm then clean up crew.

Or a massive can of spray and a lighter lol =P~~

I wonder how long it had been abandoned for and if there was a way to find out how long the wasps had occupied the vacant house, it'd be interesting to see how much time was put into it and if they could spray it in a way to preserve the whole house and put it onto display after fibreglassing the entire house and contents.

How big were the wasps who built it then?

ugh, i hate wasps, most bees, and spiders, im fine with just about any other creature on the planet, just not those three. in fact i even think ants are kind of cute.

The metropolitan capitol of the wasp world. THIS is where Wasp Wall Street is, where wasps from all places live together. In that clump are wasp slums and affluent workers. Together, they trade and share in this new mega-community. The Head Wasp lives here.

If we leave it be they may develop writing... destroy it and the center of wasp politics is destroyed, crippling all wasp kind.

:P

Figured i would open the thread to see what all the "Buzz" was about. :w00t: