Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

DawnieK

Hello again DawnieK

I would

I've another reading. Cristal 22. If you would like you can let me know when your are going to do it and I can try to open my energy to you or go to bed welcoming you into my energy or something. Might help for a clear reading.

Thanks again.

Xx

Hello again DawnieK

I would

I've another reading. Cristal 22. If you would like you can let me know when your are going to do it and I can try to open my energy to you or go to bed welcoming you into my energy or something. Might help for a clear reading.

Thanks again.

Xx

Honey your energy is so strong it wouldnt matter lol, But when you get a weird out of nowhere thought of me, like you have now lol, take a deep breath, it will help me:)

I would love a reading. Lara Jane 22 :)

Hi Lara Jane!

Very pretty name :)

Alright, you write your name mainly print, Large L smaller ara, I see you go back and forth between cursive and print, Like you start writing print and the end of the word begins connecting into cursive.

I see you with hair to your mid back, golden blonde, straight maybe even strawberry blonde, thin body type. Caucasian.

Tough girl, born and raised in the country huh?

There is definite emotional blocking.

I've been through those things too, I recognize the detachment, from you and your emotions on the situation. You cant carry that forever, its time you forgive, forgive those who have "used" you. This doesnt mean you go tell him," its okay what you did" but within your own thoughts and emotions, recognize what emotions come when you think of it. Those are the ones you have to face, take a deep breath, concentrate on the area you feel responds to those negative situations you think of, Take another deep breath and push those sensations away think to yourself "Its not okay it happened, I am okay though, it was just another part of my life that made me who I am." Instead of thinking in terms of what was taken think instead of what you gained. Even if you cant think of what you gained, there is something, because you wouldnt have had to experience it unless you could learn from it.

Alright Lara, I am going to stop here, I believe you understand exactly what I am talking of, you are more than welcome to move this to PM.

Thanks Lara, I appreciate you allowing me to connect. Just know there are big things planned for you, this is just an obstacle.

Hi would enjoy one :yes:

Charlene 49

thank you

Hi Dawnie,

You gave me one before, I hope it's ok to ask for another, we connected very well before.

Gracie, 55

Thanks Sweetheart!!

Hey Gracie!

Absolutely! I would love to read you again.

Alright I get the same image of you standing in front of your living room right arm extended welcoming me in, Seems a bit different did you change anything around. Is everything okay? Your energy isnt as strong, are you stressing over someone, or worried for them, either someone you may have read? Or maybe you are reading someone right now. I see your head down eyes closed, are you meditating on someone, praying for them, Ill send some positive energy for you to utilize. Haha now your aware Im connected.

I feel you are making progress towards your goal, dont forget the most important step, yourself, forgiveness for things you said before....its not selfish to want to rid those emotions.

Have a great day Gracie!

Hey Gracie!

Absolutely! I would love to read you again.

Alright I get the same image of you standing in front of your living room right arm extended welcoming me in, Seems a bit different did you change anything around. Is everything okay? Your energy isnt as strong, are you stressing over someone, or worried for them, either someone you may have read? Or maybe you are reading someone right now. I see your head down eyes closed, are you meditating on someone, praying for them, Ill send some positive energy for you to utilize. Haha now your aware Im connected.

I feel you are making progress towards your goal, dont forget the most important step, yourself, forgiveness for things you said before....its not selfish to want to rid those emotions.

Have a great day Gracie!

Thanks sweetheart!!! I did feel you again, it's amazing!! I have had something on my mind and I do treat it like a separate entity, I have a real bad tooth that's coming out today and I've really been having a time with it. Funny how you got something I said, (Mouth) and Rid myself of it!!! Great connection as always!!! Keep up the great work sweetie.

Hugs,

Gracie.

Oh gosh, See I knew something wasnt quite right, That makes so much sense of why your energy seemed low.

Aww I am soo sorry, hopefully you can get it all fixed. I'll meditate on you tonight, get you feeling better in no time!

Another thing, did your hubby make you schedule this app? Because I kept thinking he did something, that you werent necessarily pleased with, but it wasnt a bad thing.... confusing lol

Best luck hun,

Just keep in mind, before you try to run, it will be worth it in the end :)

I'd be really grateful if you'd do a reading for me :)

Diana C, 15

Oh gosh, See I knew something wasnt quite right, That makes so much sense of why your energy seemed low.

Aww I am soo sorry, hopefully you can get it all fixed. I'll meditate on you tonight, get you feeling better in no time!

Another thing, did your hubby make you schedule this app? Because I kept thinking he did something, that you werent necessarily pleased with, but it wasnt a bad thing.... confusing lol

Best luck hun,

Just keep in mind, before you try to run, it will be worth it in the end :)

It's fixed but OUCH!!!! They used sedation so I didn't feel much but it hurts now... Yes, hubby made the appointment, I'm never pleased with going to the dentist... But I know, it has to be done... It wasn't going to get better by it's self, they never do, even if you start feeling better, it's just sleeping and will come back bigger and worse. I'm not big on going to doctors or dentists and tend to put it off until my hubby is ready to pull his own hair out and mine... Now I have a whopper of a head ache. When I was a child I did use to run, really run, someone was always chasing me down, once I got all the way to the parking lot before my Dad caught me. You are getting very good Honey!! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you!!

Gracie.

It's fixed but OUCH!!!! They used sedation so I didn't feel much but it hurts now... Yes, hubby made the appointment, I'm never pleased with going to the dentist... But I know, it has to be done... It wasn't going to get better by it's self, they never do, even if you start feeling better, it's just sleeping and will come back bigger and worse. I'm not big on going to doctors or dentists and tend to put it off until my hubby is ready to pull his own hair out and mine... Now I have a whopper of a head ache. When I was a child I did use to run, really run, someone was always chasing me down, once I got all the way to the parking lot before my Dad caught me. You are getting very good Honey!! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you!!

Gracie.

Aww Im sorry sweetie, I knew he scheduled it!! thats hilarious! I was supposed to meditate on you and feed you healing energy but I was so exhusted i really barely remember laying down lol. I am going to meditate on you now though, you know what to do just take deep breaths. I will put the majority around you so you dont get nauseous.

You know whats really weird, when I decide to take a break for a day from readings I always have a dream the night of where I am in school and I decide not to attend class, I always feel terrible and feel I am slacking.... its sooo odd, but really cool too, how it shows you things like that.

And thats hilarious you use to actually run from the dentist as a child, I was trying be funny, cheer you up a bit. The divine is just... Divine:)

Edited by DawnieK

Thank you, my head feels much better!!! Now if you could just grow a new tooth for me!!!!! :w00t: You'd be famous!!!!

Thank you, my head feels much better!!! Now if you could just grow a new tooth for me!!!!! :w00t: You'd be famous!!!!

Ahaha youre silly, I'd still do it for free lol!

I am glad it helped, I couldnt do it for very long, when I "meditate" on someone I go into the fetal position with my knees, shins, elbows and forearms touching the ground, and around 10:40a I began and instantly my daughter mounts me and says "pony!" lol, So I could only keep contact a few minutes. And eat something Im hungry lol, pudding or veggie or fruit puree was the best when I had my extractions.....yeah I had a couple ..lol dont be afraid to eat, just dont suck in like with a straw, nothing with chunks its terrible...oh and another thing if you didnt get one from your dentist, Monoject syringe is the best tool ever invented if you have had an extraction, you can ask for one, they're free at the office. I hope you get well soon.

I once read that everything is possible, not plausible, so I am going to work on that tooth for you lol :)

Have a great day and as always its been a pleasure.

Oh and another thing, that reading you did for my brother has helped me so much, you have no Idea, or maybe you do :)

It's helped me very much in my readings, "remember my foundation" has been extremely necessary from a day to day basis. There's not a day that goes by, that I don't thank you for being there for me.

much love sister, you ever need me I will always be around

I just had a look on a site about indigo children, I had a tarot reader once say to me that I was an old soul! I've always been told I was old beyond my years but I put that down to having to grow up fast after losing my mum at 6.

I didnt see this until now, It's amazing, when I first read of the Indigo and Crystal children its a

I am sorry for your very early loss. This site is very wonderful for communicating with passed loved ones.

I am very sure though she is very proud of the wonderful woman and mother you have become, I think she should be.

Happiest journeys

Hello DawnieK! Elizabeth Jacqueline, 57

Hi Elizabeth,

Alright, You write your name mainly cursive very beautiful uniform letters. Very nice penmanship with numbers too,

I requested how you look to start pulling more energy, I begin getting confusing info and images, Caucasian, you have very curly hair, frizzy if you dont maintain it right with oils(my hair is just the same what a pain huh?) It is graying, however, you love it like that, go girl! Wisdom definitely comes with the territory. Naturally light initially, like a blonde. Dying and or perming was a favorite past time huh?

Okay now the info is flowing fast!

Very sweet woman, an Indigo adult, you know this, you stand firm on your beliefs. You are here for a specific reason, Now please forgive me for doing this, I am not very experienced with mediumship but I do feel there is a female whom has passed over, also a male actually, the male is closer to your age while the female would be considerably younger. I don't know what all the symbolism means quite yet this could mean she is older than you but passed before she was your current age, and her reasoning is now shes younger? I am honestly believing this is Mom. I wasn't going to write anymore on this but I literally saw the word mom<< back there flicker, weird never saw anything like that, out of all the words on this page it actually flickered. Wow your mom has strong energy to be able to do that. I think she wants me to talk about her more, lol. Her mentality is just as you are, probably where you got it, looks similar to you but a tiny bit shorter, same hair type, not as long as yours, and much more silver. I asked "mom" is there anything she has to say and all I get is "No, she knows I am okay, I am happy, I am with her, she says one thing you say to her "I'll see you soon sweetie", Aww it makes me want to cry, not sad, but joyous. What a wonderful mom.

Now to the male, who wants attention now, I ask is he a father of yours? I dont think so, Im leaning towards Husband, I am not sure, Hes a caucasian, white hair, Loves those white cotton shirts! He has a nice belly, I believe this is referring to the way you cook, :) Something with his heart, I dont like to guess logically, because the end result could be biased and false, so I ll leave it at that. I dont think hes left your side, I asked if he had anything he wanted to say, I dont get much, It was like "I see her everyday, what would I have to say?" lol It not like he doesnt know hes passed, he does, he chooses to stay near, I see him in a white friut-a-loom shirt and blue cotton shorts, tannish-brown sheep skin type loafer/slippers.

You are very neat some would say obsessive when you clean, because when you see something not as "clean" as it could be you take care of it. I noticed this when I started the reading I began clearing the dust out of the edge of my screen, lol.

You are very graceful in movement, no rush to be or do a thing "I have all the time in the world" But dont let this be mistaken for laziness, you are always right on top of things, and with the best mentality, no worries no stress, go with the flow. Everything will happen as it should.

I don't understand but when I think of you I see BLUE!! large vastness of blue....you heal dont you, Ive been having cramps and instantly they subsided when I pull your energy, they come right back, but when I pull more they go, lol

I am sorry I am skipping around so much you are just pouring the energy.

I am getting a younger female, looks like you when you were younger, Im guessing a daughter, maybe even a little sister, I believe she is prominent in your life now, you spend a lot of time with one another. You are very creative, I believe this is what you two do together. Amazing cook! lol

As I consider the people around you, there are many who adore you, they love the way you maintain grace through anything.

Now I am getting an image of you in a community type setting, with people whom you are comfortable around. Your hair is straightened now all down with a white head band, just below your shoulders. You have a white button up nice sweater on, the kind you would wear over a nice blouse. I see you consoling a male Caucasian thin with glasses (dont tell him I said this) he has salt and pepper hair on the sides of his head, but on top is bald. I thinking maybe your brother, I feel its some kind of after Wake gathering where, someone is showing me how calm and graceful you are.

It is an absolute pleasure connecting with you. Your energy is just...Beautiful

If you wouldn't mind, a little feedback would be awesome, as I have never attempted mediumship in such detail. If I did get a nice connection, that would mean you aided me in my dream goal. Thank you so much Elizabeth, have a wonderful day, I look forward to hearing from you.

Wow I just realized you wrote that above at the same time I was meditating on you?!?! haha

Wow I just realized you wrote that above at the same time I was meditating on you?!?! haha

Funny, I always seem to be able to feel your energy!!!

Hi Elizabeth,

Alright, You write your name mainly cursive very beautiful uniform letters. Very nice penmanship with numbers too,

I requested how you look to start pulling more energy, I begin getting confusing info and images, Caucasian, you have very curly hair, frizzy if you dont maintain it right with oils(my hair is just the same what a pain huh?) It is graying, however, you love it like that, go girl! Wisdom definitely comes with the territory. Naturally light initially, like a blonde. Dying and or perming was a favorite past time huh?

Okay now the info is flowing fast!

Very sweet woman, an Indigo adult, you know this, you stand firm on your beliefs. You are here for a specific reason, Now please forgive me for doing this, I am not very experienced with mediumship but I do feel there is a female whom has passed over, also a male actually, the male is closer to your age while the female would be considerably younger. I don't know what all the symbolism means quite yet this could mean she is older than you but passed before she was your current age, and her reasoning is now shes younger? I am honestly believing this is Mom. I wasn't going to write anymore on this but I literally saw the word mom<< back there flicker, weird never saw anything like that, out of all the words on this page it actually flickered. Wow your mom has strong energy to be able to do that. I think she wants me to talk about her more, lol. Her mentality is just as you are, probably where you got it, looks similar to you but a tiny bit shorter, same hair type, not as long as yours, and much more silver. I asked "mom" is there anything she has to say and all I get is "No, she knows I am okay, I am happy, I am with her, she says one thing you say to her "I'll see you soon sweetie", Aww it makes me want to cry, not sad, but joyous. What a wonderful mom.

Now to the male, who wants attention now, I ask is he a father of yours? I dont think so, Im leaning towards Husband, I am not sure, Hes a caucasian, white hair, Loves those white cotton shirts! He has a nice belly, I believe this is referring to the way you cook, :) Something with his heart, I dont like to guess logically, because the end result could be biased and false, so I ll leave it at that. I dont think hes left your side, I asked if he had anything he wanted to say, I dont get much, It was like "I see her everyday, what would I have to say?" lol It not like he doesnt know hes passed, he does, he chooses to stay near, I see him in a white friut-a-loom shirt and blue cotton shorts, tannish-brown sheep skin type loafer/slippers.

You are very neat some would say obsessive when you clean, because when you see something not as "clean" as it could be you take care of it. I noticed this when I started the reading I began clearing the dust out of the edge of my screen, lol.

You are very graceful in movement, no rush to be or do a thing "I have all the time in the world" But dont let this be mistaken for laziness, you are always right on top of things, and with the best mentality, no worries no stress, go with the flow. Everything will happen as it should.

I don't understand but when I think of you I see BLUE!! large vastness of blue....you heal dont you, Ive been having cramps and instantly they subsided when I pull your energy, they come right back, but when I pull more they go, lol

I am sorry I am skipping around so much you are just pouring the energy.

I am getting a younger female, looks like you when you were younger, Im guessing a daughter, maybe even a little sister, I believe she is prominent in your life now, you spend a lot of time with one another. You are very creative, I believe this is what you two do together. Amazing cook! lol

As I consider the people around you, there are many who adore you, they love the way you maintain grace through anything.

Now I am getting an image of you in a community type setting, with people whom you are comfortable around. Your hair is straightened now all down with a white head band, just below your shoulders. You have a white button up nice sweater on, the kind you would wear over a nice blouse. I see you consoling a male Caucasian thin with glasses (dont tell him I said this) he has salt and pepper hair on the sides of his head, but on top is bald. I thinking maybe your brother, I feel its some kind of after Wake gathering where, someone is showing me how calm and graceful you are.

It is an absolute pleasure connecting with you. Your energy is just...Beautiful

If you wouldn't mind, a little feedback would be awesome, as I have never attempted mediumship in such detail. If I did get a nice connection, that would mean you aided me in my dream goal. Thank you so much Elizabeth, have a wonderful day, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi DawnieK,

Thank you very much for such a detailed reading!

I chuckled when you mentioned Indigo adult and the color blue...years ago a psychic told me that my aura is blue and gold. And I do seem to be surrounded by very loyal and devoted friends.

My hair is in fact quite curly, tending toward frizz on humid days, and I often wear headbands. Right now I have it tinted platinum blonde; that's probably where the images of lightening it came from. And I wore it very long for years, but I'm now growing out a pixie cut that I had for three or four years.

The people you saw are a bit of a puzzle. My mom died at the age of 89; Daddy was 78 when he passed. However, I always picture them in my mind's eye the way they were when I was a child--and they were around my present age (mid-50s) when I was born. I wonder if that could account for the ages of the images you saw?

I don't have kids or a younger sibling, but I have a friend who is younger than I am and is going through a hard time right now, so I check in on her regularly. I do feel very protective toward her due to the troubles she's having.

Oh, yes, I LOVE to cook, and I enjoy feeding people, too. People tell me I'm a great cook. I enjoy it because I feel it's an act of love.

Healing...hmmm; someone else told me recently that my hands were those of a healer, because they feel very warm all the time. Also, I seem to make friends easily and my friends tend to love me because I am very caring toward everyone, so maybe that's where the adoring people come from.

Sweetie, many thanks for such a wonderful reading. You made my day! (((((hugs)))))

Oh, people say that I have "artsy" handwriting...it's cool that you picked that up!

I'm male. Okey Dave is my first and middle name. I'm 55 years old. Thanks.

I would still like a reading.

Wendi Dana, female, 35.

Hi Elizabeth,

I am absolutely over-joyed I could make a connection. The man and woman who came in, were your parents, as soon as I got to the part of you explaining the way you precieved them I saw two seperate orbs shoot in front of me, one was by my window, the other flew straight in front of my face and the laptop screen, wow! I rarely see any orbs during the day, That was no coincidence. That has never happened before.

Aww that explains why your Dad didn't seem to be a father figure, at least what I am used to, most I knew and grew up around were controlling and "do as I say not as I do". Your father is more of the mentor and treated you like a friend, I see him pointing at your mother saying "she's the boss" Your mom was more of the disciplinary, but you werent ever "bad", you had your moments, lol

Yes, I believe your friend was the little sister I was picking up, the symbolism is interesting, of your emotions to people, and how I perceived them, it really shows we are all brothers and sisters.

It's been a pleasure Elizabeth, Your mom is blowing kisses. Dads just smiling.

They just popped into my head again lol :)

You made my day that much better too, Thank you

I believe she (friend) popped up because the time you two spend together now is very vital to her.

Edited by DawnieK