Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#466    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

First picture of bigfoot from Shooting Bigfoot?

http://bigfooteviden...leases.html?m=1

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#467    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

It's such a bad picture it isn't funny. Besides? Wasn't Dyer supposed to have shot the critter in the back of the head with a .30-06? That would have made a mess of the face. I saw Dyer was on his radio/internet show complaining about the editing of the film.

#468    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

I think its hilarious. He has dragged it out for at least 6 months and is going to keep going as long as he's got people to keep his financial status above ground.
The people whom pay for anything attached to Rick Dyer the Master Tracker, are the idiots. Not dyer.

Posted Image

#469    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 02 May 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

I think its hilarious. He has dragged it out for at least 6 months and is going to keep going as long as he's got people to keep his financial status above ground.
The people whom pay for anything attached to Rick Dyer the Master Tracker, are the idiots. Not dyer.

Comes a point where I'm forced to agree with you. He's a known hoaxer, you can't Google "Rick Dyer Bigfoot" without the infamous 2008 hoax of the monkey suit in the freezer coming up. So you would have to be a complete dunce to take this guy's word for anything, let alone give him money to teach you his "tracking techniques".

#470    pokingjoker

pokingjoker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 02 May 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

It's such a bad picture it isn't funny. Besides? Wasn't Dyer supposed to have shot the critter in the back of the head with a .30-06? That would have made a mess of the face. I saw Dyer was on his radio/internet show complaining about the editing of the film.
according to a post i read they claimed yes he shot it but it was n the neck not the head, so i guess that makes dryyrer a hell of a marksman too to add along his list of what nots...

#471    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

That was something else I noticed myself. According to what I've read about the "Incident" the Bigfoot actually went after one of the cameraman and that's when Dyer is supposed to have shot the critter in the back of the head with a .30-06. A .30-06 is a damned powerful round and at close range would have passed through the Bigfoot.....meaning the cameraman was in is a double threat situation from a large, seriously p***ed off critter and an idiot with a powerful rifle at close range.

Me thinks this guy might well have left a wad in his "Fruit of the Looms".

#472    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

http://bigfooteviden...m-hate.html?m=1

Rick got moves haha.

Posted Image

#473    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

I have no words.......actually I do have words.....however the moderators would just edit them and issue a warning to me.

:td:

#474    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,306 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 02 May 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

First picture of bigfoot from Shooting Bigfoot?

http://bigfooteviden...leases.html?m=1
Dang. Picture got taken down!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#475    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

http://zombietom.wor...ooting-bigfoot/

Posted Image

#476    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

The thing that came to my mind first was, ok, this film maker is making a documentary on Bigfoot and the men who hunt it.....AND.....they're supposed to have a body. A real body of a Bigfoot that was shot in the making of the film. Only when they present the film all they have is a really bad, grainy, hard to see partial face. You go the body on ice.....show me the body. This film would have set monstrous sales records had you shown the body that you are supposed to have......AND.....you didn't show it.

How much sense does that make?

#477    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

There is no body. It would have been Dyers buddy in a suit.
It will all come out eventually. The truth always does.

Just like that time i stole a cupcake before my dinner. My mam found out, no pudding for me.

Posted Image

#478    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I think BF may be real but it doesn't help with all the fruitloops hoaxing stuff

#479    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

I'm having some trouble seeing wheres what and what is and ain't in that picture from Shooting Bigfoot. Even when compared side by side with the tent still.
Somewhere care to point out a nostril, or an eye at least?

Nevermind. Just saw the closed eyes, nose, and mouth.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken, 19 May 2013 - 06:05 PM.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#480    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hadn't heard anything from Dyer for a while to give me a giggle until i read this on his blog

I was going to post link but ill just copy and paste so he doesnt get any adsense money.

Hank's Body To Be Released SOON!

No wonder Rick Dyer's radio show is the most talked about Bigfoot program in history. Rick made a major announcement on his show last night that the body of the Bigfoot know as "Hank" that he shot last September in Texas will be revealed to the world  quote "Any day now". The body release had been scheduled to be revealed on August 15, but now a decision has been made to move the date up. This will rock the scientific and zoological community plus the entire world when it is proven that these creatures are in fact real. People will no longer be afraid to come forward with their sighting and encounters.Be sure and listen to Rick's show tonight 6/2/13 on Blogtalk and also broadcast on YouTube

I think what has happened here is a total lack of interest so he's pushed the date forward.

Blokes a lost cause.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users