Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

8 girl vs 1

Chrisy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldTimeRadio

• nosaM

• dkkjf68

• Plainbob13

Sad... The Beating Video Is Dead...

Any Other Sources?

Edit:

NVM, Found It...

Edited by Shadyblue

1.they beat her because of a blog she posted online

2.they filmed it to be placed on youtube

kind of hard to not say the net wasnt involved in this case it was the begenning and the end of the problem...

also with sights like www.comegetyousome.com where they pay 25 bucks for every fight video getting kids to video tap for the sole reason of posting online,then the net does have something to do with this case...

There were six girls, and two guys standing outside the front door of the house acting as look outs. The video that's on the internet only shows a small part of what actually happened, apparently it lasted for over 20 minutes.

From what I've heard they invited the girl over to one of their house's after watching a video the girl posted on MySpace which ticked them off, then as she was walking through the door she was attacked, had her head hit against the wall a few times and knocked unconscious, drug in to the living room and beaten some more. Then as soon as she woke up they carried on, one of the guys standing outside came in and told them to keep it down because they were making too much noise and the neighbours would hear. As a result she's blind in one eye and deaf in one ear.

After it finished they told her that if she told anyone what happened they'd come back for her again and do worse, despite the fact that they had just taken a video of the attack taking place deliberately so that they could put it up on the internet. linked-image

kind of hard to not say the net wasnt involved in this case it was the begenning and the end of the problem...

It was involved but it's not to blame.

You know. Its people like those girls and boys who make me wish they'd bring back public punishment. They need to taken out into a mall paking lot or park and have thier butts beat. I hope they enjoy being sold of cigs in Juvi.

I watched some of the video last night (it was heart breaking) on Nancy Grace and she said that Dr. Phil actually had one of his producers bail one of the girls out of jail (who did the beating) so that she could be on his show. That is plainwrong. Dr. Phil disgusts me! He's Jerry Springer with a degree (or not, I actually hear he's really not a Dr. and doesn't have a degree. Anyone know about that?). Kids can be sooooo mean these days. My son is 15 (freshman) and has 700 kids in his class, 2200 in the whole school. He says you can't imagine what goes on. The peer pressure is overwhelming to him. I wouldn't want to be teenager today. What idiots to do such a thing, then video tape it , then post it on the internet! They deserve whatever punishment they get. They ought to start with a great big apology to that poor girl they beat mercilessly who, I'm sure the week before, they were best friends with. It's a sad sad day when our youth of today does such things and think it's OK. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry::angry::angry:

I watched some of the video last night (it was heart breaking) on Nancy Grace and she said that Dr. Phil actually had one of his producers bail one of the girls out of jail (who did the beating) so that she could be on his show. That is plainwrong. Dr. Phil disgusts me! He's Jerry Springer with a degree (or not, I actually hear he's really not a Dr. and doesn't have a degree. Anyone know about that?). Kids can be sooooo mean these days. My son is 15 (freshman) and has 700 kids in his class, 2200 in the whole school. He says you can't imagine what goes on. The peer pressure is overwhelming to him. I wouldn't want to be teenager today. What idiots to do such a thing, then video tape it , then post it on the internet! They deserve whatever punishment they get. They ought to start with a great big apology to that poor girl they beat mercilessly who, I'm sure the week before, they were best friends with. It's a sad sad day when our youth of today does such things and think it's OK. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry::angry::angry:

Supposingly it was staff on Dr. Phil's show that posted bail for the one girl and the studio was up in arms about it..I also read that Dr. Phil, has no degree, so what does that make him...I consider him a blowhart, but that's just my opinion...I also read (I read alot :) ) that these kids are being tried as adults, which is as it should be....A sad situation, not just in this case, but seemingly that alot of teenagers now-a-days are into this crap....Makes you wonder what kind of home life they have...... <_<

For those who wanted to know.

Would the man who tells us to "get real" try to fake a doctorate? Heck no! Dr. Phil McGraw has a Ph.D. in psychology, which seems like a more relevant degree than other daytime advice givers can claim.

McGraw went to the University of Tulsa on a football scholarship, but was injured and completed his B.A. at Midwestern State University in 1975. He followed this up with studies at the University of North Texas where he earned a master's degree in experimental psychology and a doctorate in clinical psychology in 1979. source~ http://ask.yahoo.com/20040714.html

Regards,

Mabon.

He's Jerry Springer with a degree (or not, I actually hear he's really not a Dr. and doesn't have a degree. Anyone know about that?).

The newspaper report I read stated that Dr. Phil has a very legitimate Ph. D. (I think from the University of Texas, which has a first-rank psychology program), but that he's not licensed to practice in the state where his program originates.

But that presents absolutely no legal problem since he doesn't practice.

Well, I stand corrected. I could've swore I heard Dr. Phil was a poser. Not the first time I"ve been wrong, but defintely THE LAST !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

This was a pre-meditated act of brutal violence. I think these kids should be tried as adults on the Federal Level. Put them in a federal prison for a few years, see how they like that! Dont these kids know they have destroyed their lives?

As a counter-measure of sorts, I find it fascinating the shift in media trends. And, how the lead of such illusionment with proper placement of word usage shifts tendencies.

Where it was once common practice to iterate blatant exposure on the Inet, for what it was worth. Now, these incidents are becoming prominent and they are greatly criticized and shunned. Was a day, many would practice handedness at me specifically, going on with all sorts of violations. And, in demand were my counters against, with rot and such imposed of. The media would trample: Entering into hazy/crazy here, but I witnessed a popular news caster violate every measure the FCC had laid forth for approximately 15 minutes, directed at an act perpetrated on a busy stretch of road. It was accepted as real, for its taunt value. Gruesome footage was shown.

Now, the trend is shock and amazement. At such simple acts, not shadowing them in the least, though.

It's the demand for Reverse/Change the gov't wants to project. Having dwindled in number, and claiming of other interests, the efforts are minimized; more, and more so daily. The War effort is in shambles. With recruitment most assuredly to be mandate if we are to maintain a prescence in foreign regions.

I've noticed of my vicinity, harrowed cries are reserved for those trouble makers to be dealt with. And, fresh new faces in the morn'.

Strange...

• 2 weeks later...

2.they filmed it to be placed on youtube

also with sights like www.comegetyousome.com where they pay 25 bucks for every fight video getting kids to video tap for the sole reason of posting online,then the net does have something to do with this case...

Could have been a note passed in class, and merely recorded on a mobile phone, also you have television shows that do roughly the same thing. It ISN'T the net. It's the media in general.

They beat her because of a blog they THINK she posted. What they did was beyond a beating, they could have killed her, they beat her, took a breather while she was unconscious, and went back to it. The girl substained severe damage.

Another fine example of the mini-mob mentality. I think all should pay the consequences, including the 2 that just acted as look outs. They had done quite a few follow-up stories where I live, and I remember being very angry, not only because of the insanity of the attack, or the fact that they recorded it... but because they did it to upload online, and then had the gall to wonder if their arrest will keep them from cheerleading practice...

Again, no remorse...

I don't blame the net for their actions, I only blame those who condone them.

No, the Internet isn't to blame but there may be severe problems with an Internet website that exists to publish videos that not only extol criminal acts but which are prepared and posted by the criminals themselves.

They beat her because of a blog they THINK she posted. What they did was beyond a beating, they could have killed her, they beat her, took a breather while she was unconscious, and went back to it. The girl substained severe damage.

In fact, how long is it going to be before snuff films can be viewed for free, at the click of a mouse? Weeks or days?

This was a pre-meditated act of brutal violence. I think these kids should be tried as adults on the Federal Level. Put them in a federal prison for a few years, see how they like that! Dont these kids know they have destroyed their lives?

I think they should even get something heavier.

The internet is simply a form of communication. It is not so much the net's fault as it is the people using it.

An eye for an eye then 99.9% of this crap will cease. What you give is what you get.

The ugly thing is.. if she were to retaliate in any way, say.. ambushing one of her 'beaters' she would take the heat..

An eye for an eye then 99.9% of this crap will cease. What you give is what you get.

Yep, but theres to many pantywaist b******* for that to ever happen :hmm: